Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Expansions are in development long before we even know about them. BfA didn't have a short development cycle, it just had systems that weren't well received and ripping them out to reiterate would've cause a delay too big to fathom. So they released and set to work with the system for a patch change instead.

When we see a build on Alpha, they're already several builds ahead in-house.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a fact. They literally hired more developers, and not long ago released a photo of the entire team to boot.

You being ignorant about it =/= it's not a fact.
    Ah well you saw a photo and read 2 phrase and you were basically sold for it.
    You can't even compare the size of the team with previous xpac etc just assumption.

I mean this is begin naive at its finest.
    Nothing more nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post
    Ah well you saw a photo and read 2 phrase and you were basically sold for it.
    You can't even compare the size of the team with previous xpac etc just assumption.

I mean this is begin naive at its finest.
    Nothing more nothing less.
    They are not allowed to lie on quarterly reports, and I highly doubt they hired random people to stand in their dev team photo to make it seem larger.

You having some sickly need to believe otherwise, ain't my issue. I'll believe what I see and the official numbers over some random nobody with a chip on his shoulder on one of the most negative forums around.

They're hiring for WoW as we speak, even.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-02-24 at 04:11 PM.

There's no fact that the WoW team is bigger than before. No actual statistics of this have been released. Blizzard making a general statement that they will hire more developers doesn't mean the WoW team itself will get bigger.

10+ Year Old Account
    They've stated it like several times their team has gotten bigger. This isn't the 50's where that information can be lied about, its pretty clear its true and I rather believe official statements from the company then some random person on the internet that...has nothing to back it up.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They've stated it like several times their team has gotten bigger. This isn't the 50's where that information can be lied about, its pretty clear its true and I rather believe official statements from the company then some random person on the internet that...has nothing to back it up.
    Ah ok the hamster dude isn't the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They stated back in MoP that their WoW team had hundreds of developers and was larger than ever at the time, then proceeded to make a half-finished expansion. Nobody cares what you believe.

Ah ok the hamster dude isn't the only one.
    Conspiracy theories are not allowed here. And that's what you and anyone else trying to make this about lies, are bringing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    They stated back in MoP that their WoW team had hundreds of developers and was larger than ever at the time, then proceeded to make a half-finished expansion. Nobody cares what you believe.
    And it was a fact, the team then delivered Legion. WoD wasn't "half-finished", it was never meant to have more than it did. A returning developer confirmed that 6.2 was all they ever planned for WoD.

There's no "belief", it's a fact. Between the latest 2017 photo of the dev team and the one they released recently, there's a clear increase in size.

But by all means, do go on and believe your conspiracy theories.

First you can't prove the team is bigger than BFA nor it is the biggest, you don't have data, numbers only statement.

And the Twitter Account for Ion Quote should already show you how gullible can people be and how they can lie about things.

Second there is no correlation in " bigger team = better quality " for what we can know they could have increase the team especially for Art and Design stuff, and thus making better cinematics or environment but not fixing the gameplay or other issues.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timewalker View Post
    August is fucking laughable.
    Can agree on this.

Getting mad and calling " conspiracy theories " the absolute distrust in the team is the last shot gullible people have.

First you can't prove the team is bigger than BFA nor it is the biggest, you don't have data, numbers only statement.

And the Twitter Account for Ion Quote should already show you how gullible can people be and how they can lie about things.

Second there is no correlation in " bigger team = better quality " for what we can know they could have increase the team especially for Art and Design stuff, and thus making better cinematics or environment but not fixing the gameplay or other issues.
    Official statements from people literally working there.

And I never said there's a correlation, I merely stated a fact and you came rushing in to spew conspiracies.
    Many of the hirings have been for Environments and Animators, but also for software engineers for art and gameplay. Hell, there are some such openings right now on the Job Openings page.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    Can agree on this.
    August will be basically the red flag for a BFA 2.0

Honestly a Sept/Nov release will be way better.

Getting mad and calling " conspiracy theories " the absolute distrust in the team is the last shot gullible people have.
    You have nothing but conspiracy theories though, that's a fact too.

Having such distrust in something that you won't trust official word over your own mind? Yeah, that's conspiracy mentality.

Official statements from people literally working there.

And I never said there's a correlation, I merely stated a fact and you came rushing in to spew conspiracies.
    Many of the hirings have been for Environments and Animators, but also for software engineers for art and gameplay. Hell, there are some such openings right now on the Job Openings page.
    Statements =\= Data nor Numbers

They said the same around MoP.

Blizzard is always recruiting, you have no idea how a company works, they don't ask for apply when needed like a guild. meh

Statements =\= Data nor Numbers

They said the same around MoP.

Blizzard is always recruiting, you have no idea how a company works, they don't ask for apply when needed like a guild. meh
    They said the same thing around MoP, and it was true then. It's true now.

Tough.

You have nothing but conspiracy theories though, that's a fact too.

Having such distrust in something that you won't trust official word over your own mind? Yeah, that's conspiracy mentality.
    Distrust due to a previous event (BFA) =\= conspiracy.

You have really no idea about the words you are using.

Distrust due to a previous event =\= conspiracy.

You have really no idea about the words you are using.
    Oh, so you're saying they once told us that they had a bigger team and then you found out they lied?

I have plenty knowledge of the words I'm using. Do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Somehow a not good expansion means OH THEY LIED ABOUT ALL THOSE PEOPLE BEING HIRED. No just means they fucked up.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Ye so why he decided to make bold " bigger team " like it has some importance?

Because probably he thinks that bigger team = better quality?

Otherwise nobody would care about it, they said they have a bigger team because so people will come up with the idea that " more people = better work " that isn't true at all.

Hence people pushing this " bigger team " statement are pretty naive imho

Ye so why he decided to make bold " bigger team " like it has some importance?

Because probably he thinks that bigger team = better quality?

Otherwise nobody would care about it, they said they have a bigger team because so people will come up with the idea that " more people = better work " that isn't true at all.

Hence people pushing this " bigger team " statement are pretty naive imho
    No, I don't think that.

I do however KNOW that a bigger team = more people to work on systems, environments, coding, models etc. All that can result in there being less time needed between start of development to release.

So spare me your insipid attempts to read shit into my statements, thanks.

Official words from quarterly reports, developers involved + literal photographs of the team >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the word of someone such as yourself on the matter.

End of story, I'm done with you.