Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Is she air or decay? Kind of difficult to say.
    She is also easily goaded into the negative fire trait.
    /tar Tinker-zealot /point /lol
    WoW:Shadowlands - Danuser's Divina Commedia?

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Is she air or decay? Kind of difficult to say.
    Those are only elemental powers aren't they? Life and Death magic are a different magic altogether. And Sylvanas definitely uses Death and Necromantic magic.

In regards to the expansion and 9.0:

Looking at how little content we saw at BlizzCon and that we did not get anymore meaningful information after it, i don't believe we will get this expansion in 2020. Unless Blizzard is crazy and will release an completely unfinished product again. No way they create a proper expansion in 11 months.

And they clearly don't have anything good in their own eyes to show the playerbase, otherwise they would have used anything beneficial to boost pre purchase. This whole thing doesn't look good except for customization and the Art Team. But those alone can't carry an expansion.

If they release an unfinished product again, like BfA, its better to wait until 9.3 to buy this one. Saves precious life time and money as well.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Blizz will release the expansion in 2020 even if they have to cut a zone to do it. If it's not out by the date stated on the website we are all free to demand refunds on our preorders.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart11 View Post
    In regards to the expansion and 9.0:

Looking at how little content we saw at BlizzCon and that we did not get anymore meaningful information after it, i don't believe we will get this expansion in 2020. Unless Blizzard is crazy and will release an completely unfinished product again. No way they create a proper expansion in 11 months.
    Even what was shown took more than 11 months already. So yes, no way, but not for the reasons you think. The remaining work at this point is likely far less than 11 months, though.

hype

I hope soloing will stay easy like today...

I suspect the minimal info given is kind of the fault of the community as much as it being Shadowlands is early in development. Blizz no longer dares promise much in the reveals, because if they have to change things in development the playerbase screams about "Blizz lied to us!!!"

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by TaliaKirana View Post
    I suspect the minimal info given is kind of the fault of the community as much as it being Shadowlands is early in development. Blizz no longer dares promise much in the reveals, because if they have to change things in development the playerbase screams about "Blizz lied to us!!!"
    Underpromise overdeliver If thats their goal that is.
    #TeamLegion

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

So does this mean the pilgrim is a real person..or a spirit? my guess it's a mortal that somehow has the ability to go between both azeroth/shadowlands with ease. Think they're the one that saves sylvanas? I wonder what the motives would be for helping her.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Even what was shown took more than 11 months already. So yes, no way, but not for the reasons you think. The remaining work at this point is likely far less than 11 months, though.
    essentially you are not wrong
    lets face it....systems will be the last thing implimented so we just need the zones and quests up for testing
    lets say a month for each system
    4 together for covenants/soul binds
    1 month for tower
    1 for the raid
    2 for dungeons
    1 for leveling

the reason i say this is because the azerite system was implimented like a week before launch

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i say this as a person that's hated nathanos since legion, but why should anyone care about a random reddit post?

it's just one other voice in the choir of hating this wretched co-opted self-insert.
    but nathanos is such a rich and interesting character
    he is super complex
    constant character growth
    just the best guy you could ever see in WoW

oh wait.....i thought you meant zappy boi not the emo fuck toy

I love new levelling system, but it's kinda strange that BfA will be 10-50 and Shadowlands just 50-60. I wonder if, instead new level cap, it will keep squishing to 60, but leveling taking longer every expac. Something like that:

9.0: BfA 10-50, Shadowlands 50-60

10.0: BfA 10-25, Shadowlands 25-50, 10.0 50-60

11.0: BfA 10-23, Shadowlands 23-36, 10.0 36-50, 11.0 50-60

12.0: BfA 10-20, Shadowlands 20-30, 10.0 30-40, 11.0 40-50, 12.0 50-60

Of course alts could level anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I love new levelling system, but it's kinda strange that BfA will be 10-50 and Shadowlands just 50-60. I wonder if, instead new level cap, it will keep squishing to 60, but leveling taking longer every expac. Something like that:

9.0: BfA 10-50, Shadowlands 50-60

10.0: BfA 10-25, Shadowlands 25-50, 10.0 50-60

11.0: BfA 10-23, Shadowlands 23-36, 10.0 36-50, 11.0 50-60

12.0: BfA 10-20, Shadowlands 20-30, 10.0 30-40, 11.0 40-50, 12.0 50-60

Of course alts could level anywhere.
    they need to have a legit lvl cap and have some other progreessions after it. jsut stop the lvl. cap it at 60 and thats it

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    they need to have a legit lvl cap and have some other progreessions after it. jsut stop the lvl. cap it at 60 and thats it
    If i would have to make a guess Blizzard will either make 60 the consistent endgame cap and move the previous max level to 50, or they will just increase the level cap by 10 each expansion and make levelling quicker to compensate.

Shadowlands is definitely going to be far better for levelling now that you don't have to slog through expansions you don't enjoy, like me whenever i hit 60 and realize i either have to go to Outland or Northrend before i can get to Cata levelling.

If cap will remain 60, they would have to pick one of these action:

a) revert all 50+ to 50, keep the rest
    b) squish everyone 60->50 (~83% of your current level)

I think they would go with second option, otherwise it would really be taking away our progress and people would just refuse to level alts 50-60.

Also I have high hopes for "new game plus". Imo it would go something like that:

1. Of course you skip intro scenario and land in main city.
    2. You can either pick a zone or just go straight to max level activity:
    a) doing world quest and emissary (different rewards, but of course with same reputation)
    b) picking covenant with "max level" campaign without any level restriction (if there is reputation gate, if goes away after you finish campaign on your main)
    c) access to all 4 dungeons on normal difficulty
    d) whole Anima progression system
    e) filling conquest bar - reward would be level 60 gear that you can wear only at max level
    3. With (hopefully) no titanforging, gear rewards for world quest would become account-wide (of course with level 60 requirement). So all entry gear catch up would be active
    since day 1, not X.2 patch.
    4.Only restriction for 50-60 alt would be heroic/mythic dungeons, raids (duh) and Maw with tower.

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    I can already see the page after page of complaints "Lol not even new levels this expansion. Why even buy it".

People already threw a massive fit when it was 'only' 5 instead of 10 levels.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

And some even said, that level cap shouldn't go above 100 in Legion. Number fetish is strong in people.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

Sooooo... is the thread dead? I've been away for the past few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Sooooo... is the thread dead? I've been away for the past few weeks.
    For the moment it is.

There isnt much room for discussion when the expansion is so far off and so little is already known.
    I imagine the thread will pick up speed mid to late January once Ny'alotha gets on farm and we only really have the 9.0 alpha to look forward to.

I just realized my Warlock can probably get some cool vampire wings. Now I'm 10 times more excited than I already was.

Quote Originally Posted by Timewalker View Post
    I just realized my Warlock can probably get some cool vampire wings. Now I'm 10 times more excited than I already was.
    Yeah. That is likely going to be a thing. Warlocks will be happy with Revendreth and the Venthyr.
    #TeamNecromancer #TeamDragonIsles