Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    You could say the same for Azerite in this expansion, and you will still have some people here acting like Blizzard is holding a gun to their head to force them to farm endlessly.
    I mean if your guild isn't forcing you in such a repressive manner, why worry. Also sometimes Bellular's logic confuses me to no end.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2020-02-13 at 07:12 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

go fuck yourself stupid dogfucker, you are a closet gay

- - - Updated - - -

WOW NEEDS TO DIE

Quote Originally Posted by youallsuckok View Post
    *snip*
    You ok bud?

Quote Originally Posted by youallsuckok View Post
    go fuck yourself stupid dogfucker, you are a closet gay

- - - Updated - - -

WOW NEEDS TO DIE
    me to myself in the mirror when I mess up my DPS rotation on a boss.

Come back to this post in a year.
    Mark my words, it is going to be a failure, as in the same scale bfa was a failure.
    The masterminds behind old wow are gone.
    Ion and his team of chimps are in charge now.
    Rest assured the same bullshit that annoyed people throughout bfa, just with a fresh lick of paint to hide the same old shit systems so the more dim witted fans won't realise what they are so fervently advocating as the best ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Mark my words, it is going to be a failure, as in the same scale bfa was a failure.
    Rest assured the same bullshit that annoyed people throughout bfa, just with a fresh lick of paint to hide the same old shit systems so the more dim witted fans won't realise what they are so fervently advocating as the best ever.
    Look like it's this time of the year.

That was said before Legion launch.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Ok /10chars
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Look like it's this time of the year.

-snip-
    Damn i love that clip. Need to reatch me some Life of Brian one of these days.

But yeah, doomsaying is nothing new. Which is a shame, since it drowns out legitimate criticisms that could be discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    me to myself in the mirror when I mess up my DPS rotation on a boss.
    I know that pain. Sadly, guild doesn't want to wipe the boss when I mess up opener.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

It's at the point that I look on mmochampion every day half expecting news. We are close people.

I see the prophets of doom have already descended on this thread, despite the fact we haven't even seen the alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaKirana View Post
    I see the prophets of doom have already descended on this thread, despite the fact we haven't even seen the alpha.
    I think that has to do with the fact that BfA hasn't exactly been a high for a lot of people, the dev team doesn't seem to think anything went wrong and there were so few features to advertise that they advertised separate zones.

I'm going to wait until beta to judge, but I can't blame people for being skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaKirana View Post
    Not like blizzard has had a shitty track record overall since bfa Release (and i mean the company as a whole).

Oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I think that has to do with the fact that BfA hasn't exactly been a high for a lot of people, the dev team doesn't seem to think anything went wrong and there were so few features to advertise that they advertised separate zones.

I'm going to wait until beta to judge, but I can't blame people for being skeptical.
    I still hope they do a surprise 4th spec for a couple classes and maybe solo ranked BG progression finally.

I dunno, I just hope its something good enough to make people happy after BFA.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

There are unshackled members of the coast of dranoshar in 8.3.

With the aid of shrooms, I drift into the astral realm
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    -snip-
    makes you think

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    [IMG]

There are unshackled members of the coast of dranoshar in 8.3.
    Makes me wonder if the Ankoan are somewhere in Stormwind. Feel like someone would have noticed by now though.
    Then again, might simply be cruel of Blizzard to give Alliance hope of actually getting allied races they want.

I could see them adding 'minor' ARs during SL, but I'd like them to complete the circle first, ARs thematically tied to or "reskins" of the remaining Worgen, Forsaken and Pandaren.
    After that, speculated races such as Kelfins/Gilgoblins, Ankoan/Jinyu, Rajani/Mogu or Mok'Nathal (based on the Rexxar/Kul Tiran rig) can be added in the occasional .5 patch.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    I could see them adding 'minor' ARs during SL, but I'd like them to complete the circle first, ARs thematically tied to or "reskins" of the remaining Worgen, Forsaken and Pandaren.
    After that, speculated races such as Kelfins/Gilgoblins, Ankoan/Jinyu, Rajani/Mogu or Mok'Nathal (based on the Rexxar/Kul Tiran rig) can be added in the occasional .5 patch.
    Dont give them ideas for stupid kelfins! They were never a speculated race, just that no one wants those.

They fucking suck.