Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Nothing, since I don't play Classic. Do I have to play it itself, to point out how fast these raids are cleared by MANY guilds? No, I don't.
    so just made a retard post that does nothing to do with mine, gotcha
    post your heroic log from retail then

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    You mean LFR, since that's the most comparable mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Once the initial farming of Ny'alotha is over Twitch streamers will begin Alpha/Beta streaming, as well as boost runs for the AotC mount, just like happened for previous expansions. Not to mention M+ might still be alive and kicking for all we know.
    It is easy to forget, but once we enter the post-expansion drought we usually start seeing people get more adventerous in what content they try to do. Maybe some streamers will attempt ot get the AH mount before it is too late, or farming the Gladiator mounts, or gladiator sets.
    Yeah? I will play classic PVP and follow the streams of SL Alpha, after i am done with raiding N'yalotha.

BfA as in 8.3. has far too many problems to be enjoyable in PvP or even with alts. Might do alts in the short SL prepatch time.

For me, and i guess most pvp oriented players, classic is carrying wow for us to SL, hope that makes sense now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    Well, it's funny seeing how hard you got trigged from my post. Not sure what's with that log fixation man, higher DPS ≠ bigger penis (or being right, for that matter).
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...