Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    And the summoning begins. Alpha God, I offer thee my 5000th post and with it, I become a Murloc!
    And it's post #36000 in this thread! It's destiny!
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

*channeling Alpha cast

Can't wait to see all the new models and creatures and zones.
    Kyrian Uther, Kael'thas Venthyr, and whatever other models may be updated. Also want to check the covenant models for hairstyles and suspicious customization ...
    I want the christmas-like flood of beautiful new art and info ripe for speculation.

Let expanse contract. Eons become and instant. Champions from beyond the rift. Heed my call!

Also:

Throw the gate wide open!

Its hilarious (and weird) to see Towelliee criticize Blizzard and even agreeing with alot of us doubters.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Its hilarious (and weird) to see Towelliee criticize Blizzard and even agreeing with alot of us doubters.
    He's always been an obnoxious turd, what's new.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    *channeling Alpha cast

Can't wait to see all the new models and creatures and zones.
    Kyrian Uther, Kael'thas Venthyr, and whatever other models may be updated. Also want to check the covenant models for hairstyles and suspicious customization ...
    I want the christmas-like flood of beautiful new art and info ripe for speculation.
    I see I am not the only one who waits for great art assets.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

About that time again eh?

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    He's always been an obnoxious turd, what's new.
    I don't even know what he's going on about.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Just saying its kind of fun that he is all "Ion Lied about ilvl mattering because my 415 boots are better than my mythic boots" and other stuff

Like there is a huge chance for shadowlands to be another wod when it comes to world content.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Like there is a huge chance for shadowlands to be another wod when it comes to world content.
    Isn't that what people want though? A lot of complaints about BFA are centered around being forced to do world content like dailies and WQs for AP and essences and titanforging.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I see I am not the only one who waits for great art assets.
    Yes, well as it has been pointed out before, the art team is a weird anomaly within Blizzard. They keep producing good stuff consistently. And even improve, depending on your taste. I'm a filthy weeb so Pandaria was the peak.

The new model datamining is the best part of any alpha, beta or PTR. I wish I knew how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    Isn't that what people want though? A lot of complaints about BFA are centered around being forced to do world content like dailies and WQs for AP and essences and titanforging.
    Yep, many people advocate for another WoD, raiding simulator without "pointless grind", but of course they shit on WoD with everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Yep, many people advocate for another WoD, raiding simulator without "pointless grind", but of course they shit on WoD with everyone else.
    Well it's almost as if not everything is black and white. Even WoD had good parts. Not sure about BfA. Drustvar I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Yes, well as it has been pointed out before, the art team is a weird anomaly within Blizzard. They keep producing good stuff consistently.
    Except the team that designs armor. I have yet to find plate gear in BfA that looks good. Heck, I would even accept "decent".

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    Except the team that designs armor. I have yet to find plate gear in BfA that looks good. Heck, I would even accept "decent".
    They cornered themselves into this place when they decided to make common armors for death knights and paladins. At least Ny'alotha ones are nice.

If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    They cornered themselves into this place when they decided to make common armors for death knights and paladins. At least Ny'alotha ones are nice.
    If it was them who decided that instead of somebody higher on the food chain.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Probably the warfront gear I like them but.... as been proven. People's opinions on art vary so..... even if someone here says "OMG THE ARMOR IN SHADOWLANDS SUCK111111111111111111111" wouldn't mean anything.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Plate wearers have no business making that argument while Mail armor is still a thing.
    Did you see the atrocity that was the BoD mail set, or worse, the Ny'alotha set. The Eternal Palace set was good enough, i suppose, and i like parts of the Uldir set. But by god Blizzard makes shit mail sets. The last set i used wholesale was from Nighthold, and before that, Blackrock foundry mythic.
    Maybe one day Blizzard will remove the restrictions on transmogging gear so i can finally make a good hunter transmog from all the Leather gear. Antorus was teh biggest slap in the face, giving the bearpelt set to druids for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Probably the warfront gear I like them but.... as been proven. People's opinions on art vary so..... even if someone here says "OMG THE ARMOR IN SHADOWLANDS SUCK111111111111111111111" wouldn't mean anything.
    I always completely forget Warfront gear. At least from that there was one good mail set for Alliance (arathi) and Horde (Darkshore)

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    If it was them who decided that instead of somebody higher on the food chain.
    I am aware of there being different layers of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Alliance Arathi warfront gear looks amazing, that's right. Unfortunately I play horde exclusively.