Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Who's Caria?
    i dont know how to say this without sounding racist, sorry in advance if im sounding like one....but...usually "asian people" uses the R instead of L.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Paladins are finally getting grand cross? It's about dam time.

Blizz has been promising to give add it to paladin specs for ages. I'm wondering if it's holy or ret, doubt it'll be for tanking.
    What is "the grand gross" ? Also what are those "Scales" that paladins get in the Chinese leak referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    i dont know how to say this without sounding racist, sorry in advance if im sounding like one....but...usually "asian people" uses the R instead of L.
    I think he's talkin about the daughter of the Goldshire innkeeper. His daughter is Caria.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Japanese people do yea, i never heard of Chinese people confusing R and L.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    What is "the grand gross" ? Also what are those "Scales" that paladins get in the Chinese leak referring to?
    Grand cross is an awesome skill. It does a shit ton of damage and gets back mp.

I have no idea about the grand cross, but scales may be retribution aura is back ? or auras in general for all specs. Maybe the seals?

It's more about them being unable to pronounce it due to it not existing in their alphabet. But then that is mostly Japanese. I can't say for sure about Chinese but I know other asian languages do have an L sound/letter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Grand cross is an awesome skill. It does a shit ton of damage and gets back mp.
    Can you be more specific? I've been playing Paladin since 3.2 and have never heard of such an ability. Also where did you get that we are getting it "back" ?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    I honestly thought Scales meant Scales of Judgement. AKA they were getting seals back.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

With the aid of shrooms, I drift into the astral realm
    how the hell could that be racist

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    It's more about them being unable to pronounce it due to it not existing in their alphabet. But then that is mostly Japanese. I can't say for sure about Chinese but I know other asian languages do have an L sound/letter.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you be more specific? I've been playing Paladin since 3.2 and have never heard of such an ability. Also where did you get that we are getting it "back" ?
    i didnt say we are getting it back, meant finally getting it. but knowing blizz, it won't be added cuz blizz hates pallies T.T. according to lore, it was supposed to be a cleric spell *go figure* so maybe they will shift it from cleric to paladin? who knows.

I dont know, people those days takes everything as offense and what not, so have to be really carefull how you say/type things.

Do we have any reason at all to trust this riddle leak? Jut seems like your average 4Chan post. Just because it's cryptic doesn't mean it's legit.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagicc View Post
    how the hell could that be racist
    Tis funny times when someone can claim an ethnic group having trouble pronouncing R and L, is racist. :P

With the aid of shrooms, I drift into the astral realm
    Quote Originally Posted by lostsoup View Post
    Do we have any reason at all to trust this riddle leak? Jut seems like your average 4Chan post. Just because it's cryptic doesn't mean it's legit.
    nope
    /10char

Japanese is the language that doesn't have an L sound. Chinese has L sounds.

Obvious hoax anyway. As if posting the Chinese logo gives it any additional credibility.

High Overlord
    I have been contacted by Blizzard lawyers to cease and desist. Going dark on leaks/spoilers. Don't PM me because I'll ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho21 View Post
    I have been contacted by Blizzard lawyers to cease and desist. Going dark on leaks/spoilers. Don't PM me because I'll ignore it.
    sure dude...

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by lostsoup View Post
    sure dude...
    Dial up Blizzard in Irvine, CA and ask for Rod Rigole, special lead council.

edit: fucker threatened my kids and wife with litigation and jail time since this is my 2nd offense to leaks. Sorry, not sorry but my family comes first.
    Last edited by Jericho21; 2019-10-21 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    we start off with dragon focus
    new ap system less passive
    new dragon themed class
    removal of TF
    dragon isles
    level squish
    minor world revamp

this is what has been confirmed
    What exactly does a minor world revamp mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    What exactly does a minor world revamp mean?
    I'm guessing some zones here and there get updated, but not the whole thing like in Cataclysm