Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Wrath of the Bolvar
    Aspects of shadow

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho21 View Post
    Dial up Blizzard in Irvine, CA and ask for Rod Rigole, special lead council.

edit: fucker threatened my kids and wife with litigation and jail time since this is my 2nd offense to leaks. Sorry, not sorry but my family comes first.
    Come on man but threatening wife and kids come on you should know better than that

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    She almost has to play a big role in the next expansion. Pretty much everyones main concern after N'zoth is seemingly defeated is finding Sylvanas and stopping her moustache twirling schemes.
    I'd like to see, as the final act of raid, sylvanas stealing the dagger with the power of N'zoth inside... and vanishing in Lordaeron, that is sealed but we dont know if was part of her plan to hide what happen inside.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    They could just set up a class hall for a new class anywhere and make the story / campaign content you would otherwise find the actual starting experience for it. Don't see why they couldn't pull it off. Artifact weapons don't have traits anymore anyway so they would only need to add some new weapon skins, if they even needed an artifact at all. A complete world revamp and level squish would hopefully imo mean the outer content (Outland, Northrend etc) no longer became a mandatory part of the leveling experience. One can dream at least.
    any new classes at this point we'll all have to be hero classes not just because the class Hall system itself but also because the one time that they introduced a new class that started at level 1 it has consistently been the least played class out of every expansion despite the players of it seemingly being content with the fun playstyle this class is Monk

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    The question is, what will be the evil race? I mean a lot of people rolled undead cause they liked the racial fantasy of the ruthless bastards at war against the living that shunned them. But that's no longer the case. Even more so with the Forsaken getting a new leader. We need a new token evil race.
    i gonna say its their fault because they want to play that, when the undeads were supposed to rage war against other undeads, the LK, for vengeance

people who join horde wanting to be villains/bad guys being shocked that the races of the horde are not evil/bad guys complaining the lore is not following their perspective

Quote Originally Posted by BullxBull View Post
    From the posts I've read Razor makes it sound like they work at blizzard. The post about there being a new zone and dungeon was made on the 10th I think, it just seems like an odd thing to say. As for mages getting a 4th spec, that just seems like a really weird thing to do, they already have 3 dps specs, and if they were getting a healing spec you would think he would know that. I can understand DH getting a third spec, but the others seem a bit far fetched.

Edit: It was posted on the 4th

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51672972
    Sounds like a really interesting expansion, let's hope we got some news regarding graphic options
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i gonna say its their fault because they want to play that, when the undeads were supposed to rage war against other undeads, the LK, for vengeance

people who join horde wanting to be villains/bad guys being shocked that the races of the horde are not evil/bad guys complaining the lore is not following their perspective
    Ahemm:

Pre cata: Harboring no true loyalty for their new allies, they will go to any lengths to ensure their dark plans come to fruition. As one of the Forsaken, you must eliminate any who pose a threat to the new order – human, undead, or otherwise.

Post cata: As one of the Forsaken, you must use your cunning and viciousness to slay any who would pose a threat to Sylvanas's rule be they human, undead, or otherwise.

Yep. It is a shocker people believe Forsaken can be RP-ed as bad guys.

Quote Originally Posted by BullxBull View Post
    I dont think the Razorpax ones are real. In an older post he said we are getting a new zone and dungeon in 8.3. Unless this stuff that is coming on wed is a new build with a new dungeon and new zone, I'm not convinced.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51672972

Unless I am misunderstanding what he wrote?
    I mean it could be that the new zone where the assaults that we got and the new dungeon was the nightmarish vision

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I mean it could be that the new zone where the assaults that we got and the new dungeon was the nightmarish vision
    I don't think we will ever get a 100% leak simply cause plans can change or things can get lost in translation. A correct-ish leak is good enough. Unless it gets right stuff that we already speculated at length. Figuring out we are going to focus on Sylvanas and Bolvar and will get Dark Rangers, does not require much skill. Or friends at Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The thing about htese leaks are that it is no accident that they have beenb leaked only hours before the announcement. Which tells me that either:

A. Blizzard does it intentionally
    B. Blizzards NDA only applies to a few hours before the announcement
    C. Blizzard lets more people know about the contents of the announcement right before Blizzcon starts, either telling the Blizzcon crew or the convention hall staff.

Option A is quite unlikely, which leaves us with B or C. If B is right then we would expect more in-depth leaks before the announcement.
    Option C is therefore in my opinion the most likely, as it would explain the curtness of the true leaks, and also why we only get them a few hours in advance.
    I have absolutely no doubt that this thread alone probably contains about four or five BlizzCon employees just laughing at all of us or dropping little leaks and seeing how we react

7+ Year Old Account
    Still, it is a stretch to use that as an argument to validate the leak. While some things were right, some were obviously not.

Trying to fit what we know now to validate an early leak usually doesn't go well since we don't know how blizzard communicated internally about Visions and Zones (I could see them referring to Visions as Roguelike Dungeons and Vale and Uldum as The 8.3 Zones) but anyone with a bit more info would know that they arent a new dungeon and a new zone (also the leak said singular new zone).

- - - Updated - - -

I have absolutely no doubt that this thread alone probably contains about four or five BlizzCon employees just laughing at all of us or dropping little leaks and seeing how we react
    What they (Blizzard employees) done before is make references to hype threads on their twitter page. But that was usually once the Alpha/Beta process started.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho21 View Post
    Dial up Blizzard in Irvine, CA and ask for Rod Rigole, special lead council.

edit: fucker threatened my kids and wife with litigation and jail time since this is my 2nd offense to leaks. Sorry, not sorry but my family comes first.
    I've had contact with Rod in the past and he definitely seemed like a reasonable guy. He's still a lawyer though so threatening someone with a costly legal battle (which would definitely impact their family's quality of life) is part of his job and sadly how to get things done in some countries.

I highly doubt he specifically threatened your family with jail time and you misunderstood that part, because that'd be a very silly thing for a lawyer to do.

Still probably best to listen to him if he did call you, though.
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2019-10-21 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Again, we freed her out of not fully knowing what it was. If we had a blade and knew NZoth was in it then I expect sure as hell it would stay well guarded for at least a couple generations.
    At least as a Priest, you knew full well what you were freeing. And N'zoth pretty much lead us around like a puppet during the whole thing, so what we wanted had very little to do with what was happening.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Ahemm:

Pre cata: Harboring no true loyalty for their new allies, they will go to any lengths to ensure their dark plans come to fruition. As one of the Forsaken, you must eliminate any who pose a threat to the new order – human, undead, or otherwise.

Post cata: As one of the Forsaken, you must use your cunning and viciousness to slay any who would pose a threat to Sylvanas's rule be they human, undead, or otherwise.

Yep. It is a shocker people believe Forsaken can be RP-ed as bad guys.
    the key point is oppose who threat then, not go search to kill everyone else.

they can be RP-ed as anything they want,you can do that with literally any race, because RP is just play pretend, but the lore don't need to follow their RP or their expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the key point is oppose who threat then, not go search to kill everyone else.

they can be RP-ed as anything they want,you can do that with literally any race, because RP is just play pretend, but the lore don't need to follow their RP or their expectations.
    The point is that according to the lore, up to this point, they've been completely merciless with no regard for life. If Blizzard suddenly makes them into the zombies of Christmas present, people will see that both as a failure in storytelling and a misrepresentation of Blizzard's own concept for the race. There needs to be a clear explanation of why the story direction has changed, and how the Forsaken we've been hearing about and even playing all this time are reacting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if we're gonna have an 8.3.5 bridge patch and what it will be (since the 7.3.5 bridge patch was set up in the aftermath of the raid to set up the new expansion). Wonder if 8.3.5 is gonna be directly related to the end of the raid or will it just be "this enemy is showing up"

Wonder if we're gonna have an 8.3.5 bridge patch and what it will be (since the 7.3.5 bridge patch was set up in the aftermath of the raid to set up the new expansion). Wonder if 8.3.5 is gonna be directly related to the end of the raid or will it just be "this enemy is showing up"
    8.3.5 is already confirmed at this point due to VO files that are tagged for it being shipped in 8.3.0. And it'll most likely indeed end in a cliffhanger/way they sets up 9.0. They need to glue things together, how exactly remains to be seen/puzzled together.

There was some 8.3.5 stuff datamined on the ptr at least...

Quote Originally Posted by Monkaliciouz View Post
    It's 'World of Warcraft' in Chinese.
    Lol if that's the case, yandex desserves a consolation pat in the back

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    8.3.5 is already confirmed at this point due to VO files that are tagged for it being shipped in 8.3.0. And it'll most likely indeed end in a cliffhanger/way they sets up 9.0. They need to glue things together, how exactly remains to be seen/puzzled together.
    True, my point (which now I see that I explained poorly) was if 9.0 is going to be directly related to the events after the raid (like Azerite was caused by the end of the Antorus raid which led to 9.0 prepatch stuff) or if 9.0 would be something fresh that could be started in the prepatch event and 8.3.5 gets used to finish off some BfA stuff.

Still, it is a stretch to use that as an argument to validate the leak. While some things were right, some were obviously not.

Trying to fit what we know now to validate an early leak usually doesn't go well since we don't know how blizzard communicated internally about Visions and Zones (I could see them referring to Visions as Roguelike Dungeons and Vale and Uldum as The 8.3 Zones) but anyone with a bit more info would know that they arent a new dungeon and a new zone (also the leak said singular new zone).

- - - Updated - - -

What they (Blizzard employees) done before is make references to hype threads on their twitter page. But that was usually once the Alpha/Beta process started.
    so 8.3.5 happens
    n'zoth is too strong for our plan of "nuke it with re-origination"
    blizzcon attendees and virtual ticket holders get access to the playable build of the 9.0 expansion including new class

trust me my friend we are only a little over 48 hours from fun times at blizzard high

i have like nothing else that can lend credibility but i can say this has been a fun leak season