Quote Originally Posted by the bear View Post
    assuming its a success, id like to see random caves pop up throughout azeroth that are infinitely deep. something like kobolds & catacombs. the theme of the caves depend on the zones. seeing as blizzard likes to reiterate based on common complaints they hear from previous expansions, I think players will get tired of the torghast visuals so more variety would be better.
    Caverns of Time might actually be a better fit. You could have more or less random progressions through different enviroments.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Gonna sign off from here until any actual news of SL hits. This situation feels dragged out and it's because I have my eyes glued to MMO-C/Wowhead waiting for anything, for weeks now. Gonna take my mind off this and focus on non-WoW stuff a bit. See you guys for the info dump and massive discussions afterward!

Take care of yourselves.
    Likewise... I will go into a slumber like I normally do when expansions release, awaiting the next hype train.

I shall see all of you fellow shitposters on the other side, when the datamining flows!

The rumblings will return...

If we don't get anything tomorrow (Tuesday), I don't expect anything for this week. It's how I cope with my impatience.

Next week.
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Would they be called Delves?
    Excavations lad, excavations!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    It's ok to doubt me this forum has been doubting me since WoD. Just like 24 hours before 100% exp was released I had the number 100 in the title. Or Classic launch. OR BFA Alpha. Lol

Look they know we got the info they just care if we give you a date. So WE or least I try to be as realistic with you guys or the Twitch world as possible without getting in heat.

Some things. Alpha should have been out but it got pushed back. We were suppose to have a small get together to play the latest build and learn and ask questions before you all got to see it. Corona took care of that. Confirmed March is no Alpha though I can say that I wouldn't put a dataminable build next week out of the question. If we were gonna try a build odds are it's gonna be good. Rarely have first Alpha builds been good enough to play flawlessly. But with all the encrypted builds we should be ready for possible tower testing asap.
    Thanks for the sortof update. I'm usually wary of what streamers say but I don't doubt some of you guys have a bit of extra info, and you seem pretty confident in this, so I'm inclined to believe you. Hopefully we'll get some datamineable build soon, any sort of news regarding SL is welcome.

3+ Year Old Account
    It's ok to doubt me this forum has been doubting me since WoD. Just like 24 hours before 100% exp was released I had the number 100 in the title. Or Classic launch. OR BFA Alpha. Lol

Look they know we got the info they just care if we give you a date. So WE or least I try to be as realistic with you guys or the Twitch world as possible without getting in heat.

Some things. Alpha should have been out but it got pushed back. We were suppose to have a small get together to play the latest build and learn and ask questions before you all got to see it. Corona took care of that. Confirmed March is no Alpha though I can say that I wouldn't put a dataminable build next week out of the question. If we were gonna try a build odds are it's gonna be good. Rarely have first Alpha builds been good enough to play flawlessly. But with all the encrypted builds we should be ready for possible tower testing asap.

Are any of the Dungeons being done, or will we have to wait until Beta?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    If it's next week, hopefully some type of blog post this week to get people hyped. Especially since more people are playing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Are any of the Dungeons being done, or will we have to wait until Beta?
    You'd be content if the expansion was literally one dungeon, called "WoW: Da Otha Side", wouldn't you?

I swear if it’s on the first I’m going to cry

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jzhbee View Post
    You'd be content if the expansion was literally one dungeon, called "WoW: Da Otha Side", wouldn't you?
    That... would pretty much be a $3.99 addon lol

Nah, I kind of like the different Covenant zones. Besides, we pretty much already had some Troll zones, and I'm perfectly fine with how they turned out.

I mean, I would also love it if they had made it a zone and not a dungeon, but C'est la vie

5+ Year Old Account
    Maybe we will get a blog post tomorrow. that makes sense, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the bear View Post
    Maybe we will get a blog post tomorrow. that makes sense, right?
    It doesn't make sense to get a blog post tomorrow unless its this week.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I swear if it’s on the first I’m going to cry
    Def not the 1st but about mid March it was actually a laughable possibility.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Might as well finish leveling my alts then

My October release guess is being murdered by the virus

I do have one question for you that has nothing to do with insider information.

What is your ideal torghast and what are some possible negatives about the covenant system that you see as a regular player?
    Last edited by Revamp Man; 2020-03-24 at 04:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing April 2nd.

Do you think they might do some kind of reveal stream blog post first, or should we not expect that?

I'm guessing April 2nd.

Do you think they might do some kind of reveal stream blog post first, or should we not expect that?
    personally i believe that when alpha comes we will get a huuuuuuuuuuuuge info dump including but not limited to

the difficulties with the current situation
    the plan for influencerr feedback
    plans for the rest of BFA
    fun little stuff about the characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    personally i believe that when alpha comes we will get a huuuuuuuuuuuuge info dump including but not limited to

I hope that comes this week.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post

I'm assuming they'll make a video about that?

I just want more information on SL, but not something too spoiler-y

I hope that comes this week.
    Same. I'm at the edge of my seat waiting for an announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I'm assuming they'll make a video about that?

I just want more information on SL, but not something too spoiler-y

Same. I'm at the edge of my seat waiting for an announcement
    what do you consider too spoily?