5+ Year Old Account
    im imaging a timeline where WoD was a great expansion, and instead of future expansions being on azeroth they are on dreanor. like we go to ogre land in Rise of the Gorian Empire. what a beautiful timeline.
    Last edited by Merryck; 2020-03-16 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    What's this now?
    The mentioned Hearthstone leak was via a Polygon article that was published too early.

Quote Originally Posted by the bear View Post
    im imaging a timeline where WoD was a great expansion, and instead of adding more content to azeroth they added on to dreanor. like, we go to ogre land in another expansion. what a beautiful timeline.
    Yeah that's another expansion I would've liked to be handled differently.
    Instead of time travel, we go to other shards of Outland that have since drifted closer again. The main antagonists could still be Orcish Warlords, with Ogres from Goria as well. Revive MU Gul'dan for the eventual reintroduction of the Legion.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Well, the Hearthstone stuff apparently leaked: Ashes of Outland.
    An expansion that isn't about goblins/gnomes or Northrend somehow. Impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Insert palpatine do it meme.

- - - Updated - - -

4 now hours of my long shit. I can do it guys. Right?
    If a shit takes four hours, I recommend curried beans.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    They took the abilities out because they thought people wouldn't miss them. People disagreed and complained. At BlizzCon, they basically said "our bad" through the rose and announced that many will come back. And you want to complain about that, too?
    That's bullshit. We complained the minute they were gone, and it started in WoD beta.

I gotta admit. Right now, it feels like alpha is further away than ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyze View Post
    That's bullshit. We complained the minute they were gone, and it started in WoD beta.
    Most complaints of WoD Beta was mostly garrisons. Ability bloat was a thing before WoD.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2020-03-16 at 11:50 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Tyze View Post
    I never said it was instantaneous. They likely waited a while to see if we would get used to it, and also, WoW has a development cycle, they can't just change core gameplay on a whim.

Not to mention that a quick response would also have attracted complaints: "ugh, they're caving to user whines"
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

The more time goes on the more I feel like alpha is further away from us, which is kinda weird since we're progressing through the weeks, not regressing. I do think they'll take the week to reorganize their workflow before we have any chances of getting anything.
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

If it does get delayed by COVID-19 at least it should be an extremely polished expansion.

A lot of people's fantasy:

"Well, a pandemic is awful, but at least it should give me a lot of time to sit home and enjoy new games/game alphas."

Reality:

"Everything is delayed because of this pandemic."

5+ Year Old Account
    this all happened because someone just had to eat a god damn pangolin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    If it does get delayed by COVID-19 at least it should be an extremely polished expansion.
    except the reason it would be delayed is because people cant work on it.

I enjoyed the story of this happening because a bat peed on a scientist.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    RIP

I assume being heavily tech base video games worker would find working from home easier?

So hopefully not as delayed as other entertainment media

- - - Updated - - -

except the reason it would be delayed is because people cant work on it.
    They are already working from home now tho.

Y'all are the most entertaining bunch to read. No joke
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    I assume being heavily tech base video games worker would find working from home easier?

So hopefully not as delayed as other entertainment media
    Work can indeed be done from home. Well, most of it, I'd assume. Modeling, animating, etc. definitely. Though I can imagine that drive may be a bit lower. That said, I imagine that any professional should be able to keep themselves motivated.

But when it comes to bringing everything together, I guess the hurdle to consolidate all the new files may be a tiny bit bigger than if the teams were in the same building.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    Y'all are the most entertaining bunch to read. No joke
    tell us everything you know

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Work can indeed be done from home. Well, most of it, I'd assume. Modeling, animating, etc. definitely. Though I can imagine that drive may be a bit lower. That said, I imagine that any professional should be able to keep themselves motivated.

But when it comes to bringing everything together, I guess the hurdle to consolidate all the new files may be a tiny bit bigger than if the teams were in the same building.
    Definitely communication side will struggle. So the team wont be at 100% efficiency or anything.

But some TV shows in the UK have had filming delayed. So hopefully we're not looking at a grounding halt of all production.

Worse comes to worse i assume we'll get alpha soon regardless so the delay might mean its in alpha longer so more bug get reported etc.
    Last edited by Newname1234567890; 2020-03-17 at 12:39 AM.