10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Vashj'ir was one of the last great zones, then people got bitchy because they couldn't handle underwater combat and we got nothing but generic zones from then on.
    Suramar is the last great zone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuujCraft View Post
    Now that's some accurate shit.

Formerly known as Arafal

Wow, the amount of people thinking that Wowhead is Blizzard in their april fools joke patch is astounding, are people really this new? They do it every year, yet apparently it's Blizzard's fault.

That WoWhead post was pretty good. By which I mean it had a lot of stuff that would actually be cool.

That Gift of N'Zoth transmog should honestly happen, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by unbrained View Post
    http://www.vanion.eu/news/developer-...und-mehr-21727

the german site vanion.eu just posted this.... a fucking april fools joke xD
    Oooof. That's a risky one. Spreading a false release delay and giving Covid-19 as the reason? That might not go down well with some folks at Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Suramar is the last great zone.
    It's not just the last great zone, it's WoW's best zone overall imho. They just did a fantastic job in creating it. The story, the visuals, the city itself, the raid... peak WoW zone / world design. The only pain was the timegating.

I hope The Maw is reminiscent of Suramar in that regard.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2020-04-01 at 08:53 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Oooof. That's a risky one. Spreading a false release delay and giving Covid-19 as the reason? That might not go down well with some folks at Blizz.
    Yeah, that one does feel off. Not necessarily because i found it to be in bad taste, but because it was so completely dry and humorless. It wasnt even a non-joke, since that still requires a tiny amount of setup. It was more like someone confidently stating one thing from a point of authority, and then calling you dumb for believing it.

Suppose i should at least give props to the writers for being able to create a perfect facsimile of what Blizzard would write, and for coming up with a fake patch that looks 100% genuine.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by alosiboy View Post
    Wow, the amount of people thinking that Wowhead is Blizzard in their april fools joke patch is astounding, are people really this new? They do it every year, yet apparently it's Blizzard's fault.
    The comments are really hilarious in general.

"How DARE you make a joke on the yearly joke day with all what is happening????"

Bitch I didnt know Coronavirus meant you are no longer allowed to have an emotion other than despair and sadness.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Yeah, that one does feel off. Not necessarily because i found it to be in bad taste, but because it was so completely dry and humorless. It wasnt even a non-joke, since that still requires a tiny amount of setup. It was more like someone confidently stating one thing from a point of authority, and then calling you dumb for believing it.

Suppose i should at least give props to the writers for being able to create a perfect facsimile of what Blizzard would write, and for coming up with a fake patch that looks 100% genuine.
    And it isn't over the top enough, either. I was rather disappointed by the complete lack of utterly ludicrous nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    And it isn't over the top enough, either. I was rather disappointed by the complete lack of utterly ludicrous nonsense.
    I would liken it to your mom pranking you by saying that you are having Pasta with meatballs, and then for the dinner to instead be Pasta Bolognese. Or some other standard boring food you would normally get during a weekday, like boiled cod, or meatloaf.

It would be funnier if yo uasked and your mom said you were going to McDonalds, or that there was no food that day. That would be a subversion of your expectations, which then could lead into a humorous moment.

But who knows, maybe Germans actually find this uproriously funny, who am i to judge. I guess there has to be some truth to Germans being entirely devoid of humor.

You know, I'm glad some sites are going forward with their jokes. Right now we could use some laughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    It's not just the last great zone, it's WoW's best zone overall imho. They just did a fantastic job in creating it. The story, the visuals, the city itself, the raid... peak WoW zone / world design. The only pain was the timegating.

I hope The Maw is reminiscent of Suramar in that regard.
    I hate Suramar with a passion. I find this zone to be absolutely horrible to navigate prior to the flying unlock, and I don't like the super-magical elves of WoW to compound.

Now, Mac Aree (and Argus in general) we are talking.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TaliaKirana View Post
    You know, I'm glad some sites are going forward with their jokes. Right now we could use some laughter.
    Only if it's funny. Both WoWhead and that german one aren't. They are listening stuff people actually want, instead of over-the-top shit that would be clearly a joke. Besides that, even google cancelled aprils fool .... looks like some didn't get the memo afterall.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Only if it's funny. Both WoWhead and that german one aren't. They are listening stuff people actually want, instead of over-the-top shit that would be clearly a joke. Besides that, even google cancelled aprils fool .... looks like some didn't get the memo afterall.
    The WoWhead one was clearly more funny though, what with N'zoth pepe, and surfboard mounts. The German one was not, just a long drab list of boring perfectly reasonable stuff.

But who knows, maybe Germans actually find this uproriously funny, who am i to judge. I guess there has to be some truth to Germans being entirely devoid of humor.
    The guy that made the site was occasionally called Valium. It seems they're intent on upholding his legacy.

The WoWhead one was clearly more funny though, what with N'zoth pepe, and surfboard mounts. The German one was not, just a long drab list of boring perfectly reasonable stuff.
    I gotta admit that the WoWhead one is a bunch of mostly desirable stuff, though.
    But that's usually the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I gotta admit that the WoWhead one is a bunch of mostly desirable stuff, though.
    But that's usually the case.
    It is usually desirable in that it is ludicrious stuff that could be fun, but nonetheless is extremely silly and odd.

Players randomly getting Shalamayne is good fro transmogging, but doesnt make much sense in a game sense. Horde Loyalists getting the bow is cool from the standpoint of them wanting more stuff, but not so to the Alliance players who also wants the bow.
    Same with the necklaces, sure it is cool to have pendants show up on the model, but it isnt really feasible at the moment.

The Germna site one however is also things people want, but also tempered by what is possible and reasonable. Stromgarde PvP warfront is both feasible and something people want. All the things being made easier, and droprates increasing is nice and fits with the usual last patch catchup stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Manariel View Post
    I hate Suramar with a passion. I find this zone to be absolutely horrible to navigate prior to the flying unlock, and I don't like the super-magical elves of WoW to compound.

Now, Mac Aree (and Argus in general) we are talking.
    I know, it's this love-hate-thing that was going on for Vashjr as well. You either hate or love Suramar.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TaliaKirana View Post
    If only they were actually funny.

Formerly known as Arafal

Downers with downer IQs.