Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    A truck is a truck no matter how you came about owning it.
    I was never talking about the truck but about different systems to attain ownership, though. Which seems completely lost on you.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    When what you are discussing is the downward spiral of class design from MoP to now in BfA. Why then are you comparing the design of a Ret Paladin NOW to the design 15 years ago in Vanilla where you "auto attacked with seals".
    Because MoP to BFA hasn't changed that drastically since Mist. It changed completely from Wrath to Cata MoP design is superior to the cata version.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Quote Originally Posted by Defend View Post
    Didn’t they say that this is 100% not what the UI would look like and it’s just a mock-up for Blizzcon? Also that they’re tweaking how many upgrades? We don’t know anything about soul binds rn basically
    We know that they will be passive based abilities we either unlock or get to choose. Conduits are items we can slot into our soulbinds for different passive abilities. Like that one that shows Enshrouding Mist, the Dev who did the presentation about it also showed it can instead be slotted with a healing based conduit Grisly Succor "Healing an ally who is below 50% health grants them 5% leech for 6 sec".

It also shows how wildly different a single soulbind tree can be and people still trying to act like the covenant ability is the only thing that matters for whether one covenant is OP over another.

Merely a Setback Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    The one and only, Evolving Azeroth! (and Sweden)
    Dawoot, why are there 2 maintenance windows this week? Wednesday and Thursday... Maybe it's working-from-home or something showing itself.
    Liberté, égalité, fraternité
    ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚ ゚・⭑
    Banner pending.
    Remember people, social media grandstanding does not replace a vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Because MoP to BFA hasn't changed that drastically since Mist. It changed completely from Wrath to Cata MoP design is superior to the cata version.
    "MoP to BfA hasn't changed much."

Okay.

High Overlord
    For those interested in Shadowlands music like me check this french demo from Blizzcon https://youtu.be/3oK2NDQCdDE
    You can hear Bastion music much better than in other gameplays from my research (check around 13:00).
    From what I can hear there are two music tunes that are playing at random times which is quite unusual for a Blizzcon demo.
    Gimme that datamining already Blizz, I wanna hear more of this!

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    "MoP to BfA hasn't changed much."

Okay.
    For Ret Paladins specifically...so don't take me out of context. And its far preferable to the...atrocity that was Vanilla back then.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    An XP buff is still more than nothing. Wish they would have one for Classic as well as I'm leveling a Paladin / Druid right now.
    But that wouldn't be the Vanilla experience

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I guess Blizzard wants us to play WoW instead of going outside?
    Kinda like everybody else, and for a reason
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    That can be attested to most things about SL. Honestly, pretty frustrating in general. Barely anything to discuss and we're left with bated breath to wait for SL for weeks now. What's there even to discuss?
    Going on months soon.

Tomorrow another week dawns on us. Will we get anything? I'm doubtful but I guess there's always the possibility that we do.

Are there really sources saying nothing until beginning of April?

Quote Originally Posted by clickbait mick View Post
    tomorrow another week dawns on us. Will we get anything? I'm doubtful but i guess there's always the possibility that we do.

Are there really sources saying nothing until beginning of april?
    this week. this time for suree.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I was never talking about the truck but about different systems to attain ownership, though. Which seems completely lost on you.
    as everything you have said has been in reply to me and my point that azerite, artifacts, legendary's e.t.c are all talent replacements to fill in the gaps left missing since the big talent change. then i can only take this as a missive attempt to shift the goal posts. strangely if your replying to some one, to disagree with them its is they who have set the subject.

For Ret Paladins specifically...so don't take me out of context. And its far preferable to the...atrocity that was Vanilla back then.
    rets didn't change much since mop?!?!?!?!?!

What drugs are you using dude?! xD

WoD to Legion alone Ret changed an incredible amount. Wut.

De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by the bear View Post
    this week. this time for suree.
    It's the week before April though?

Ahmanét, daughter of Bwonsamdi
    Bwonsamdi is my future husband <3

Man this thread has been is going under some hype-depression recently.
    Hoping for some kind of announcement this week, for a alpha a few weeks later...
    Last edited by Gangreflamme; 2020-03-23 at 04:00 AM.
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Tomorrow another week dawns on us. Will we get anything? I'm doubtful but I guess there's always the possibility that we do.

Are there really sources saying nothing until beginning of April?
    Animal Crossing has me looking forward to each day alone just for that game. At this point it's clear corona is the major concern on everyone's mind and has caused a lot of delays.

So if we end up not seeing anything about Alpha sometime this coming week then for sure we'll get something in April. There's no way they would be silent all of April. Media sites like Wowhead are running out of content to fill the gaps.

My guess is the spaced out amount of little win news for WoW this week was to fill up what would've otherwise been another datamineless week with no WoW meaningful news.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangreflamme View Post
    Man this thread has been is going under some hype-depression recently.
    Hoping for some kind of announcement this week, for a alpha a few weeks later...
    Not feeling this week at all. Might be due to my irl depression though. Ignore me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    Animal Crossing has me looking forward to each day alone just for that game. At this point it's clear corona is the major concern on everyone's mind and has caused a lot of delays.

So if we end up not seeing anything about Alpha sometime this coming week then for sure we'll get something in April. There's no way they would be silent all of April. Media sites like Wowhead are running out of content to fill the gaps.

My guess is the spaced out amount of little win news for WoW this week was to fill up what would've otherwise been another datamineless week with no WoW meaningful news.
    Animal crossing has been a highlight of my days for sure. I also discovered Moonlighter which is a cool concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    It's the week before April though?
    Yes. Next week we will have 30th 31st and 1st.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

idk about you guys but i am more than ok with the game just being the current 100% exp boost

i think besides the virus being the cause for the boost maybe they are using this as a way to measure how fast leveling in the new system will work

for example 110 to 120 currently can take an hour or so

in the new system that level gap would be 45.8(round up to 46) to 50

im....ok with that

So can we see this as the new leveling pace going forward once the prepatch hits??

and if that is the leveling pace for pre-shadowlands content then would that lead to the exp gap in shadowlands following the current pattern of doubling so currently 109-110 is like 450k but 119-120 is 850k so 50-51 being over 1m?? Can we see the leveling pace being that quick but still being ok since you will be able to level through MoP for 10-50 and at first glance with our current leveling experience you may think "nah thats not possible" but with the new system you can get those 40 levels very easily. Leveling in the old world will be so quick that westfall would lead to level 20 possibly before finishing it....which is ok because that speed requires heirlooms.

So if you take the current leveling speed without heirlooms but with the buff and likely without dungeon finder.....would you be ok with that speed?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Yes. Next week we will have 30th 31st and 1st.
    it will be on april fools

"hey guys we are launching the alpha it will have 1 zone and no dungeons....JK we have a few zones and most of the content"