Why is the hate for Towelliee so strong in here ? I mean I can understand it if he was trolling but seems like a chill guy, while you all bash him.

Also I'd expect this Alpha to be a small start to our adventures. Banking on Blizzcon zone to be playable (maybe fully) with it's dungeon. Since leveling will be zone by zone first time around. Also they definitely want to test the new player experience early so expect that as well. Tower seems to be out of the question unless some miracle of development ensues. People expect Alpha to be like the full game sometimes so I'm just setting some expectations.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    what does this even mean

- - - Updated - - -
    @Marlamin you missed something. WoW Beta is no longer depreciated on the launcher.
    How do you think MMO-C knows about that or where they got that screenshot?

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synical123 View Post
    Dude it’s towlie just ignore lol. You might as well have a discussion with a wall
    Inb4 he becomes the next Jericho.... of 2019 Blizzcon, not 2016 Gamescon

Quote Originally Posted by Sstrife View Post
    Why is the hate for Towelliee so strong in here ? I mean I can understand it if he was trolling but seems like a chill guy, while you all bash him.
    Nobody hates Towelliee. Maybe people are being overly harsh with their criticisms toward his validity but I don't think anyone here has anything personal against him.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    How do you think MMO-C knows about that or where they got that screenshot?
    I posted BEFORE it went up, mmkay?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Nobody hates Towelliee. Maybe people are being overly harsh with their criticisms toward his validity but I don't think anyone here has anything personal against him.
    I don't hate the dude, but predicting next week is going to be alpha/beta, and then the week after that, and then the week after that... doesn't exactly count. The only thing useful he's done this thread, and this is appreciated, is remind people it's a Alpha. Otherwise he's been a gloating, confused, brick wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    I never have any hate here. It is hard to understand the relationship between Blizzard and it's content creators. My validity speaks in past events, announcements, betas, and alphas.. Love the stream or hate it we have been a source for news, hints, and hype without ruining our internal relationships. I would love to give everyone specific dates, times but it doesn't work that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    it rly had? i remember bfa having 6 allied races, islands, warfront, dungeons, some features, 2 continents and their zones, some of their plots.

Shadowlands we barely have some info about the early stage of customization for like 3 races, briefly the covenants, some info about the abilities coming back, some info about the tower and i don't remember much more.
    Islands and war fronts were still conceptual

Allied races I’ll give you

We got dungeons
    We got a look at the first raid
    We got maw info
    We got covenant info
    We got class info

i'm sure you did

You must not have been following him for long. Go look at his posts on the wow forums or Reddit. Everytime I see his name posting I just roll my eyes and continue on

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Okay, keep taking Wowhead scoops and claiming you have something. Go back to mining Ghost if you're gonna hurt me like this

Go back to mining Ghost if you're gonna hurt me like this
    Ghost was not as interesting to mine as soon as I found out Blizzard didn't actually make it.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't hate the dude, but predicting next week is going to be alpha/beta, and then the week after that, and then the week after that... doesn't exactly count. The only thing useful he's done this thread, and this is appreciated, is remind people it's a Alpha. Otherwise he's been a gloating, confused, brick wall.
    I think you are being harsh and not thinking like some other logical posters on this thread. Reason it has been week after week is because we should have already been in the Alpha. I don't know if you notice what's going on in the world but a lot has happened that has dampened A LOT of plans. Also I have never actually predicted Alpha is going to be week after week. As a matter of fact and VODS will show I was reinforcing since the first week of March there would be NO alpha in March as well as NO Alpha on 4/1 and 4/2 since people saw Asmongolds return as the Alpha date. I think it is a matter maybe not fabricating falsified information toward me or other content creators. You guys create our own hype. I have been letting people know when it is NOT happening as to not set their expectations high.

Yeah if you don't think that vidya development can be seriously hampered by the virus and work-from-home, just look at what happened to The Last of Us 2. Delayed indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    I think you are being harsh and not thinking like some other logical posters on this thread. Reason it has been week after week is because we should have already been in the Alpha. I don't know if you notice what's going on in the world but a lot has happened that has dampened A LOT of plans. Also I have never actually predicted Alpha is going to be week after week. As a matter of fact and VODS will show I was reinforcing since the first week of March there would be NO alpha in March as well as NO Alpha on 4/1 and 4/2 since people saw Asmongolds return as the Alpha date. I think it is a matter maybe not fabricating falsified information toward me or other content creators. You guys create our own hype. I have been letting people know when it is NOT happening as to not set their expectations high.
    clips.twitch.tv/ArtsyExuberantLorisPJSalt Maybe I'm missing sth.

"Nobody here hates Towelliee" = Funniest shit 2020 so far. Even a mention will send some posters, many of whom are otherwise sensible, into a frothing and petty tantrum.

Either way, Monday is drawing nearer and I am starting to feel more than hopeful. If we only have datamining next week, that'll be alright with me!

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post

We got dungeons
    We got maw info
    We got covenant info
    We got class info
    we did got dungeons from shadowlands?

class info is almost nonexistent

islands and warfronts were conceptual but we did get a good look on then, maw, covenant, is rly shallow

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post

We got dungeons
    We got maw info
    We got covenant info
    We got class info
    Yeah, BfA and Legion = both "barebones" if going by the Blizzcon Demo.

Tbf, this is the same debate every expansion. Every expansion there's people going by the Blizzcon demo to claim "It's a barebones expansion!" and the next expansion it starts over again.

Because he literally only shows up in these threads to go "Haha, guys pay attention to me! I know something! I am important! Streamers are very important! I definitely know something, please believe me, I'm NoT lIkE oThEr StReAMeRs."

He did the exact same shit in the BfA Alpha/beta thread, and the Legion Alpha/beta thread, and I'm sure he'll be back to do it again in the 10.0 thread when that rolls around to testing phase.

Can I open a third camp? The one which is just annoyed of those cringefans like Hamster (currently more annoying than Nyel ngl) and those who are overly harsh? Just wait ffs and look what happen, at the end it doesnt even matter since the result of an Alpha finally starting is pretty neat and if no Alpha happens then the world will keep going on.