Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    That's pretty much what Thorghast is, isn't it?

Randomly generated infinite tower floors that you can do either alone or with a group.
    Visions, too. I actually find it easier to run them solo, groups generally mean having to wait for somebody and mobs scale rather quickly. Not just on health, either. Having the caster faceless drop two orbs on you in a 5-man run might very well require a rez.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    That would be a fucking risky April fools joke. Blizzard isn't everyones favourite company atm.
    They never are

Side note(maybe he misspoke)
    Twitter video asmon talking about the alpha and how he “looks forward to continuing to play the alpha” again possibly misspoke but yeah.... I feel it

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    They never are

Side note(maybe he misspoke)
    Twitter video asmon talking about the alpha and how he “looks forward to continuing to play the alpha” again possibly misspoke but yeah.... I feel it
    He didn't misspeak he is referring to the Blizzcon Build.

The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Blizzard last few weeks without Alpha:
    Week 1: "Account wide essences!" (sorta kinda, I know)
    Week 2: "100 XP buff!"
    Week 3: "Legacy loot rules for Legion content!"

Guys, are we sure we couldn't wait for Alpha few more weeks? Who knows what they come up with.
    Right? I'm keen to see the Alpha buuuuut this is pretty nice. Keep it up Blizzard.

Week 4: "Alliance and Horde can group together".

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    Week 4: "Alliance and Horde can group together".
    Week 5: Group size limited to 2 to slow down infection.

And on wednesday they'll announce that SL has been cancelled and replaced with the new expansion "Thirst for Twen'ti".

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Week 5: Group size limited to 2 to slow down infection.
    Maybe this whole thing will finally learn players that spreading out on bosses when its needed is really important! 5 yards people! FIVE YARDS COME ON!
    Horde bad, smash monkey. Who is a good monkey? You are!

Let loot be loot.

week 6: Corruption Removed. Mob health and item stats adjustments.

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly just want asmon to stream wow so i can play the game because the way he plays makes it easier for me to play it, otherwise it feels like drowning in sand. (retail)

Week 7: 8.3.5 announced with new ARs, Horde gets ogres and Alliance gets dark-skinned gnomes.

That being said, i feel like the amount of convenience being added by a simple hotfix is quite limited. Not sure what else could possibly be added outside simple quests with no voicelines, or simple NPCs for flavor in various cities.

This disaster is working amazingly for Blizzard. I play in a not very populated spanish server, and for the first time since WoD release I have to wait AN HOUR to get in. I think that I never had to wait that long.

Very good opportunity for them to create hype with Shadowlands alpha IMO.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    This disaster is working amazingly for Blizzard. I play in a not very populated spanish server, and for the first time since WoD release I have to wait AN HOUR to get in. I think that I never had to wait that long.

This is what i predicted a couple weeks back. Really would ahve thought Blizzard would have capitalized further by getting the Alpha through, but i guess they do not want ot risk pushing an unstable build.
    But yes, all games have benefited massively from Covid-19, especially games that were set to launch at this point anyways, like Doom Eternal or Animal Crossing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It's not like Alpha would get that affected by people being at home. It's not open.
    Sure it would, ppl would be free to play. Those who can’t, watch streamers. Creating hype.

Classic the same. Right now I can't even get into any Blizzard game because of a launcher queue (lol?). Even the WoW forums are down.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again
    Vote #Jaina!
    #Proudmoore4AllianceLeader
    #ImwithHer2020

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Classic the same. Right now I can't even get into any Blizzard game because of a launcher queue (lol?). Even the WoW forums are down.
    Fuck It. I got disconnected and I cannot get in again. I will continue to read The Wheel of Time meanwhile.

Fuck It. I got disconnected and I cannot get in again. I will continue to read The Wheel of Time meanwhile.
    Careful, Classic servers will be shut down by the time you finish that brick.

Week 9 : Titanforged is back to help alts in raids/MM+.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Careful, Classic servers will be shut down by the time you finish that brick.
    Currently reading A Crown of Swords. Almost halfway!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Question, do we know what the mounts for each Covenant will be? (I think only Kyrian was shown?)
    This is most likely Necrolord mount concept art.

No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Week 12: Hotfix to prevent the gap between SoO and WOD from growing even larger

true, i know this is like a crazy way of thinking in terms of wow subs, but when the last time wow subs peaked

was when the great recession peaked

and recently we have a peak in unemployment claims due to the coronavirus

im not saying there is a coorelation, i just wonder if there is because people have more free time and u know wow might help em cope
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2020-03-27 at 05:45 PM. Reason: sry if this is off topic, just a strange theory hope it dosent go to much into OT discussion