Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Preach just said theres a really high chance a new class will be coming with Shadowlands after all.
    He can't say anything about it and we have to wait for Blizzard.
    That's what I said once, alpha is taking long because we have a new class (and covid ofc)

Preach just said theres a really high chance a new class will be coming with Shadowlands after all.
    lol where is the /s

How would creating a new class work logistically though? We would have to assume that Blizzard is going to use the Covid-19 as an excuse to pad out development time just so they can instead use the time to create the assets and coding for an entirely new class. Creating something lije that is just not feasible on the fly.

Back before Blizzcon there were several images, one had the Shadowlands logo and Bastion art leak (which was confirmed legit), another had the Shadowlands logo and 'Pre-purchase and Unlock the Dark Ranger'. Was the Dark Ranger one just quickly thrown together using the logo from the Bastion leak, or is it possible they pulled the Dark Ranger at the last second before Blizzcon?

I would be really surprised if that happened, wonder why they didn't announce it at blizzcon as it's a pretty big announcement if true

Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    Back before Blizzcon there were several images, one had the Shadowlands logo and Bastion art leak (which was confirmed legit), another had the Shadowlands logo and 'Pre-purchase and Unlock the Dark Ranger'. Was the Dark Ranger one just quickly thrown together using the logo from the Bastion leak, or is it possible they pulled the Dark Ranger at the last second before Blizzcon?
    If they pulled it, it would be for reasons that would mean they were not a good choice for class. Either because they were too limited in developmental scope or because the coding or assets for them proved too complex, neither of which are things that could be realistically fixed asuming Blizzard wasnt going to delay development of Shadowlands solely on the possibility of the clas being worth it.

I’d pay anything for it to be Tinker. Just please not another edge lord class.

Anyone got a clip of preach saying that btw?

I am become Bait, the destroyer of Threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    I would be really surprised if that happened, wonder why they didn't announce it at blizzcon as it's a pretty big announcement if true
    Lmao its not some rocket science - Shadowlands supposed to be basically 8.3 patch v.2.0 and 8.3 patch had really negative feedback and tons of unsubs so they realized there need to be something more to make peopel buy SL besides Thorgast, Covenants and Conduits.

I wouldnt be surprised if the new class would be announced. That would also explain no alpha untill now.

99% sure someone in this damn thread made that Dark Ranger pic.

This y'alls savior?

Do you have a clip of this or are you just baiting us?

This was never said, as someone who watches Preach he never said this and Hyrja baits constantly

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Lmao its not some rocket science - Shadowlands supposed to be basically 8.3 patch v.2.0 and 8.3 patch had really negative feedback and tons of unsubs so they realized there need to be something more to make peopel buy SL besides Thorgast, Covenants and Conduits.

I wouldnt be surprised if the new class would be announced. That would also explain no alpha untill now.
    Sounds like bullshit, people unsubbing and the like. If anything the concept of Corruption won't pop up again. Its highly unlikely a new class comes anyways, they would of saved that for Blizzcon.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Quote Originally Posted by Defend View Post
    This was never said, as someone who watches Preach he never said this and Hyrja baits constantly
    Seemed to just be bants https://clips.twitch.tv/TriumphantIcyPigeonNotATK

Just Memeing it seems like

Field Marshal
    I will not fall for the new class bait again. I will not fall for the new class bait again. I will not fall for the new class bait again.

Crap I've fallen for it again. I am prepared to be let down once again.

That's so clearly off the cuff and casual in the way he said it, how can anyone be taking it seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    This y'alls savior?

I believe this was made by @ro9ue and confirmed by himself? Unless I'm mistaking, but this is definitely fake and was made by someone on MMO-C who admitted so.

- - - Updated - - -

You know there's a village [fill in obvious blank].

There should be a family-friendly forum label that denotes the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jzhbee View Post
    You gonna just dump "facts" without sources and expect us to believe you?

"Well known content creator says things!"
    "Where did he say these things?"
    "Nah man, he can't say anything about it."
    It's even worse than that. He just posts a statement then never responds. Comes back to post another. Etc. lol