So do you think we will get to see that sexy armor today?

Personally I think as a leather based class I should get used to looking like a power ranger and hope the fist weapon game is strong

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    What? It's completely other way around. With ML you had peeps installing mandatory loot addons, prepping their BiS lists (and hoping they don't fk em up), having Master Looter stay at the corpse for prolonged times etc. With personal you kill boss, loot corpse and move on to other while peeps put few not needed items to a roll.
    Mandatory loot addons haven't gone anywhere. You still need them to organize the distribution, which would be complete mess otherwise because nobody would have clear picture about who had the items and where.

And Personal Loot didn't kill BiS lists: Titanforging and Corruption did. Otherwise there would still be static BiS lists for every spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    It can always change, of course. And if it does then it would almost certainly be because of Covid-19. That does not mean that our glorious Birb would be wrong. He has declared Monday the day, barring any unforeseen consequences.
    Funny how streamers, youtubers etc have declared so many dates already.. I really want to believe its true, but I am done with mindless hype with 0.0 sources..

And no "but I talk to people! I can't give sources or any evidence, but believe me bruh" is not a source

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Funny how streamers, youtubers etc have declared so many dates already.. I really want to believe its true, but I am done with mindless hype with 0.0 sources..

And no "but I talk to people! I can't give sources or any evidence, but believe me bruh" is not a source
    I'm curious though, what kind of 'source' would you like to see that isn't easily debunkable?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, here we go ?

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I'm curious though, what kind of 'source' would you like to see that isn't easily debunkable?
    Official announcement, any shred of evidence that a person had contacts. I mean, with all the dates being thrown around, you can keep saying them until you get it right and go "see! I was right! Told you".. But that only works if people ignore every other time someone mentioned a date and got it wrong.

What a beautiful day we have today, alpha will make it even better!

Not sure why people have given up already, it's like 5AM in Californa atm...

Official announcement, any shred of evidence that a person had contacts. I mean, with all the dates being thrown around, you can keep saying them until you get it right and go "see! I was right! Told you".. But that only works if people ignore every other time someone mentioned a date and got it wrong.
    Official announcements wont happen until they know for sure, because plans can change, see my earlier post.

As for 'evidence', I don't think it's possible to prove that. People in this thread especially should know that at this point. This really is an impossible situation. From what I can see, there are the following options:

1: Don't tell anyone anything you get told, no matter how legit you think the information is.
    Result: Nobody is any wiser, thread is completely in the dark. At least nobody gets upset.

2: You get told what the plans are and believe the information to be correct based on what said people told/showed you previously:
    Result A: If nothing happens, people rip you a new one for 'lying' even though they can't prove you did, because again, plans change.
    Result B: If something happens, majority of people go "lucky guess".

3: Lie about what you think plans are for attention:
    Result A: If nothing happens, see 2a.
    Result B: If something happens, see 2b.

In my opinion, 1 is a dick move as transparency is one of my key life mottos, if it is safe to share, I share. 2 is the one I picked because I believe it to be a currently correct indication of their plans. 3 is something I hope the thread knows I wouldn't do after all these years, but that's definitely up to the individual.
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2020-04-06 at 12:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah we have Minium 3 hours. Probably 8 hours.

Except, there is plenty of evidence these people do have connections.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Not sure why people have given up already, it's like 5AM in Californa atm...
    People have no idea how time zones works. I don't expect any news before 7PM Europe time.

I am going into Dwarf hibernation.

When I awaken I hope to see those glorious Wildhammer Dwarves!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    For the Legion alpha, all we had were the brief music previews from the features trailer. Most music and even recorded dialogue didn't get added until much later on.

For WoD, it sort of trickled in over the course of a few months, beginning a few weeks after the alpha went up iirc.

For MoP it was almost six months before we heard any music, I think.

So BfA really did set a new precedent in terms of unveiling a lot of the music early on. Let's hope it stays that way.
    Could have sworn there was music when I played through pre-change Jade forest early in moP testing, but could just be misremembering.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    It would actually do quite some good. Just yesterday we killed Ilgynoth and our paladin tank just fricking wants his fucking shield already and... someone else got one and couldn't trade it. With ML he could've finally replaced his 445 one. In quite a lot of cases (like trading best stats vs worst stats), those ~15 ilvl don't mean better item, yet can't trade them within the guild

But imo ML probably created more drama than people claim it had solved as a whole
    Except there's a good chance it wouldn't have dropped to begin with on master loot.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    So, here we go ?

Yess!

This is going nowhere.

Tons of ptr's have come up in eu at like 1 am. We may be a dozen hours away yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    Sorry but how terrible BAD is your guild that you NEED masterloot *roflmao* ml only helps ninjas in pugs so no we dont need ml

2nd pathfinder is fine just play the game. if you dont play the game you dont need flying....
    this is some giga casual statement are you a hc raider by any chance ? this would explain your lack of brain cells
    I.O BFA Season 3

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    this is some giga casual statement are you a hc raider by any chance ? this would explain your lack of brain cells
    “Giga casual” and “hc raider” does not compute.

I am consistently surprised by how many people do not understand the massive majority of WoW playerbase does not do content above what’s queuable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yeah we have Minium 3 hours. Probably 8 hours.
    Nothing will come before 10am US PST. Just how they’ve done every major announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    “Giga casual” and “hc raider” does not compute.

I am consistently surprised by how many people do not understand the massive majority of WoW playerbase does not do content above what’s queuable.
    And Master Loot was never option for that content. Why remove it from organized groups?