Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Whatever they said on Blizzcon, it was 5 months ago, a lot could change. Just look at Legion - at reveal we got artifacts, class halls, Demon Hunter, Honor 3.0 + expansion outline. Just 3 months later and we had world quests, mythic+,professions overhaul, legendaries, transmog tab.
    Don't know if that's a valid comparison. Legion announcement didn't talk about many secondary things because they had to strip it down to fit a single gamescom panel instead of the normal opening ceremony + 2 additional panels they have at Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Timewalker View Post

And here. We. Go.

100% real no fake 1 link mega & rapidshare.

BRUH this shit still isn't out??!?!?

Fuck off Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    This y'alls savior?

I would buy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post

Fuck off Blizzard.
    Tomorrow is the day.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Merely a Setback Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    The one and only, Evolving Azeroth! (and Sweden)
    Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post
    If I had a dollar for everytime ToWeLlIeE said alpha was nEXt wEek I would have a fistful of fucking cash.
    Weeell, so would I. But facts are facts, and fact is that some content creators know about these things. Like I said, 3 times postponed.
    Liberté, égalité, fraternité
    ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚ ゚・⭑

My source said the alpha-beta is coming up live tomorrow, be sure to check on your email or your blizzard launcher

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Tomorrow is the day.
    They are never gonna release it on april 1st.

Thursday is the day if at all this week.

Happy Pride

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Don't know if that's a valid comparison. Legion announcement didn't talk about many secondary things because they had to strip it down to fit a single gamescom panel instead of the normal opening ceremony + 2 additional panels they have at Blizzcon.
    I think it's valid. Legion and SL were at similar stage (~12 months before launch) during reveal. Mythic+ and world quests are not secondary stuff, also people asked how they'll make dungeons and world relevant and their answers were really vague.

During Blizzcon they had 2x time for reveal, but many for that was filler (from design perspective) like more detailed talk about future zones. Any important stuff - class changes or max level progression were - again - very vague.

https://tinyurl.com/yx3a32zp

Does this email confirm I have alpha or am I crazy?

Damn it.

Times y'all got me with that dang Eye of Azshara Login Screen: 7

Yes, that is what it means.

I don't know.
    I'm gonna have to see the login screen to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Monks are not the least popular because they aren't a hero class (not that hero classes will even really be a thing after Shadowlands, since all they're doing is skipping 10 levels). Monks were unpopular because from the start monk is not a super popular, extremely desired archtype the way that DH and DK are. And WoW's monk in particular had the additional hurdle of have a very specifically pandaren aesthetic that many people didn't/don't like, so even a portion of the small group that would have been interested wasn't because the class was so tied to Pandaria.
    Some players have stated they haven’t rolled monk because you start at 1

Nothing with the monk class was panda like

The only way I see that is while watching the reveal they face palmed because of pandas and they missed the monk announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Towelliee and his chat just got Jebaited @Timewalker
    Ah yes, the guy who knows when the alpha will drop. :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    They are never gonna release it on april 1st.

Thursday is the day if at all this week.

Nope tomorrow

The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Weeell, so would I. But facts are facts, and fact is that some content creators know about these things. Like I said, 3 times postponed.
    Some content creators maybe, but apparently not him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post

Fuck off Blizzard.
    Weren't you going to take a break? :P

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Nope tomorrow
    We shall see, but that sounds highly unlikely.

Happy Pride

The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by KridenTagg View Post
    I'm catching up on the conversation now, and I see that the topic of a new class is still being discussed. Although I don't believe that the alpha has been postponed due to a new class being developed, there may be a slight 1% possibility that they've put one together post BlizzCon due to the pre-order numbers of Shadowlands and / or the general feeling post BlizzCon. It wouldn't entirely surprise me if people have put pre-ordering the expansion on hold due to the lack of information we've received so far and in an effort to generate some surprise excitement they could announce a new class.
    There are two big problems with this logic, thinking about it:

1) Why would Blizzard immediately jump to starting to develop a new class (a huge endeavour), when they could try releasing more information/screenshots/videos etc. about SL first, if they wanted to boost SL pre-orders?

It's like hearing that your mates kind of thought you were behaving like a jerk, and instead of trying, I dunno, to not behave like a jerk, you continued to behave like a jerk, but secretly planned a massive and extremely expensive surprise party for them, but which wouldn't happen for six+ months. It just doesn't really make sense.

2) Even if they did start on a new class, they take huge amounts of time to get right. The content pipeline is a year for that sort of thing (i.e. they have to start work 1 year+ before we see the thing even on the PTR). So the class wouldn't even be on a PTR until November, assuming they instantly started on it last November, and didn't make any other effort to improve pre-orders (which clearly they haven't). Which would likely mean a 2021 release.

So yeah, even if there is a new class, which is unlikely, that's not going to be why.

Let us not forget that tomorrow is April fools day. Whats the over under for fake screenshots posted going to be?