Fingers crossed for 3-5 hours from now!

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    So many people have said it happens today ... If nothing happens today I can't believe anything

Quote Originally Posted by unbrained View Post
    So many people have said it happens today ... If nothing happens today I can't believe anything
    Told you, the terminal assmad from a lot of people will be insane if nothing happens today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbrained View Post
    Yeah but we've been waiting so long that a day or two won't really change much.

So much tears for tonight

So why is it supposedly coming out today? How are people so sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Marlamin has confirmed Blizzard is planning to release it today.

It isnt 100% of course, few things are. But given Marlamins explanation i think it is clear that in the absence of unforseen circumstances at Blizzard we will see something today.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Many different sources, many of whom are known to have a direct line, saying the same thing.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Many different sources, many of whom are known to have a direct line, saying the same thing.
    You're not refering to Towelboy are you? Because if so this entire claim is instantly made obselete.

Just don't expect much as usual and you won't go crazy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just read thru the thread so this circular discussion about sources and throwing shade at personalities you don't like can cease.

do you think we will have a video from ion about any changes/additions to the game before the alpha starts? iirc we usually get a video/blue post before alpha starts

I wake up and I see this shit. I haven't been here in a few days. What's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    What could possibly happen to make the situation worse?
    Somebody challenging the gods of fate by claiming it could not possibly get worse, for one.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Somebody challenging the gods of fate by claiming it could not possibly get worse, for one.
    I spit on the god who dare challenge the Alpha. The Alpha is strong, the Alpha is eternal.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we ready boys and girls ? The hype is strong.
    | Mokenuf | Varianna | Devona | Katzine | Gokkash | Vëcna | Shaggra | Snookí | Vekuh | Segath | Zhìyù | Sierenna | Tyranikus |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timewalker View Post
    You're not refering to Towelboy are you? Because if so this entire claim is instantly made obselete.
    Actually Towellie is saying he doesnt expect it today, so if anything, he's going against the current for this one. We'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    I wake up and I see this shit. I haven't been here in a few days. What's going on?
    Both Towellie and Marlamin have said Blizz had plans for visible Alpha this week.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    And removing Master Loot did exactly zero to discourage split raiding.

Now it's even worse than before: now they need to farm tons of M+ to make loot tradeable and then make armor stack groups to make the loot funneling possible.
    I think that's part of the idea, though. At the very top end of the game, people are going to do whatever insane thing to give them some tiny perceived percentage edge. But if you make that harder and harder, you make the group who are willing to go those extra 200 miles (it ain't just an extra mile) smaller and smaller, and that makes generally balancing the general high-end game and progression rate and so on a bit easier. You also have people like a couple of posters here, who happily admit that they don't do Mythic raiding, but they follow all the practices of Mythic Raiding guilds, i.e. loot funneling and so on - and I'm sure that was causing issues of its own, and it's unlikely those people will actually go as far as armour-type-stacked M+ groups and so on.

I also suspect that ML was the cause of a fairly gigantic number of CSR tickets, relative to the number of people actually using ML in a genuinely beneficial way. And sure you can say "Well nobody is using ML unless they agreed to it!" and on a certain level that's true, but that's literally never stopped it being abused, in all of WoW's history, and further, it's never stopped people believing it was being abused when it wasn't, and making tickets about it.

They cut something a tiny percentage of players were using. Removing it wasn't a storm in a teacup, it was a storm in a shot-glass, and shows how disproportionately loud the voices of a tiny minority of players are compared to the bulk of the player-base.

xd cant wait for the mental breakdown, reminds me of /r/the_meltdown