Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Call me oldschool but I don't think every race should be able to learn every class. Draenei Druids and Gnome Demon Hunters is just too much. Too much homogenization for me. But i respect and understand why others might want this.
    Obviously gnome druids and other extreme classes shouldn't be playable. But we've seen and interacted with some odd-people-out that are weird combinations that are obviously canonically possible, like the Night Elf Paladin in Legion. That quest should simply unlock the combination for your account. They'll still be rare, a newbie could still see one and be all "Wow how are you a Night Elf Paladin?!" but they're possible, so they should be unlockable.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Obviously gnome druids and other extreme classes shouldn't be playable. But we've seen and interacted with some odd-people-out that are weird combinations that are obviously canonically possible, like the Night Elf Paladin in Legion. That quest should simply unlock the combination for your account. They'll still be rare, a newbie could still see one and be all "Wow how are you a Night Elf Paladin?!" but they're possible, so they should be unlockable.
    Night Elf Paladins for sure, especially with the Night Warrior stuff, could tie in really well with the Light of the Moon or something.

There are items labeled "Maw Raid". Considering they're in at launch (as well as the Maw itself) I think Sylvanas and the Maw tower will be the mid-expansion raid.

Night Elf Paladins for sure, especially with the Night Warrior stuff, could tie in really well with the Light of the Moon or something.
    They have always existed in the form of Priestesses of the Moon. Unlike Priests from other races, Night Elven Priestesses engage in close combat, and use both magic and traditional weapons.

This aesthetic kicks ass.

Does it look like tier sets are back or are we sticking with the BfA model for raid gear?

Meaning is there more than one model per helm per armor type?

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Does it look like tier sets are back or are we sticking with the BfA model for raid gear?

Meaning is there more than one model per helm per armor type?
    BfA model for raid gear.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    There are items labeled "Maw Raid". Considering they're in at launch (as well as the Maw itself) I think Sylvanas and the Maw tower will be the mid-expansion raid.
    The maw tower is Thorgasht.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing they're still trying to figure out bringing tier gear back but get rid of the problems Blizzard knows about them. Thats my theory mostly based on what they say and...some "Out of my ass opinion."
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The maldraxxus sets they've shown just further reinforce my decision to go with them. They have the best aesthetics by far. The pieces shown are so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    BfA model for raid gear.
    Ugh really?

Oh well, at least it looks good.

Those AOE changes. Yikes.

Those AOE changes. Yikes.
    What changes in specific?

Quote Originally Posted by Cazze View Post
    The maw tower is Thorgasht.
    There are more parts to the tower.

Quote Originally Posted by serra2 View Post
    What changes in specific?
    All AOEs are capped to limited number of targets

They've done it before and it never went live. I doubt it'll happen this time either.

And even if it does, maybe it's a change towards pulls. Maybe CC will matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    They've done it before and it never went live. I doubt it'll happen this time either.

And even if it does, maybe it's a change towards pulls. Maybe CC will matter again.
    It would be fine if it was M+ only, but this messes with other aspects of the game. I am not too upset, but people are already REEing about it lol.

It's not capped at 4, capped at 5-8. Also, if everyone is capped, what difference does it make?

It slows the game down, which is not fun

Only Non-Owl(aka inferior) AoEs.