10+ Year Old Account
    Why are people getting so angry about this? There's nothing to get mad about, just have fun with the leaks and go about your business. There's no harm in believing leaks or theory.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    You can’t call a leak fake until Blizzcon
    I say it's better to call all leaks fake until Blizzcon.
    Whatever...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    We are still moth away from Blizzcon and already we have a "leak" fatigue. At least I start to feel that way
    Part of the problem is all the leaks are the same. Folks gotta get creative and not just copy Awakenings but change a few things.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    Are people really so stupid they dont understand the definition of leak and fanfiction?
    yes. /10char

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I say it's better to call all leaks fake until Blizzcon.
    Why do you think this?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    This game needs a world revamp and a level squish ASAP. Any expansion that not includes that will dissapoint me
    you are so funny, Level Squish xDD there is a lot of mmo that have over 300 ++ lvl and you are scared of 120- . -.-

Why do you think this?
    Because it's unlikely that any of them is true. Most often, real leaks come out a few days before Blizzcon. Some earlier ones may have good guesses, but it's just that, guesses.
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it's unlikely that any of them is true. Most often, real leaks come out a few days before Blizzcon. Some earlier ones may have good guesses, but it's just that, guesses.
    There's usually always one. But this cycle will be unique because the ones everyone will be giving us are the super-detailed fanfiction leaks that make the youtubers salivate at a new video opportunity.

The real leak will show up a day or two before Blizzcon and be laughed off as fake. (Mostly because it'll just be the title, with a tiny chance of getting a short summary of the opening plot.)

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaKirana View Post
    The real leak will show up a day or two before Blizzcon and be laughed off as fake. (Mostly because it'll just be the title, with a tiny chance of getting a short summary of the opening plot.)
    Exactly this.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamington View Post
    Honestly, I'd be down to see a Battle Royale. I like them and feel it could work on WoW especially if done correctly.
    Please no, Battle Royale is way oversaturated and won't improve the game.

Exactly this.
    If exactly that which is plausible why say what you said above

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Exactly. Even his stance on WoW is artificial.
    Maybe I misspoke. I meant that yes, every YouTuber is basically acting, because it's not a casual conversation, but a scripted presentation.
    Doesn't mean they don't believe what they say.

But the way he gushes over everyting Ion does and pretends all good things Blizzard copied are their original ideas....it is definitely fake.[/QUOTE]

Huh? Taliesin is a vocal opponent of store mounts (except that he acknowledges that others may like them) and in the latest video, he called the 8.2.5 tech like Party Sync features that other MMOs had for years.

If you don't like his face, ok, I was skeptical at first, too, but I got used to it and now see this as genuine fascination.
    On the other hand, I hate Azdingens's face, have since I first randomly stumbled onto one of his videos years ago, before he became so well-known, seeing his soulless visage in the lower left the entire video I skipped through until I found the tiny bit of information I was looking for - not sure what it was, probably some achievement. This was also, for this and other reasons, around the time I started to get really annoyed that people made >10min videos about stuff that could be written in two paragraphs.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It was similar two years ago, first wave before Gamescom -> August/September with lesser activity -> 5 leaks a day whole October. So brace yourself.

I can and I will.

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaKirana View Post
    Most likely it won't be laughed off - it will just be unnoticed in stream of fake ones. People rather like to discuss "full" leaks with all features, zones, theme, title and hell, even logo. Real leaks are vague.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2019-08-04 at 08:44 PM.

If exactly that which is plausible why say what you said above
    Because it's the safer bet.

There will be dozens of leaks before Blizzcon. The most ignored one will be the right one, if there's any. So it's safer to treat all of them as fake. You'll be right most of the time, and in the end it won't matter as the only confirmation comes at Blizzcon itself.

I like to speculate. It's fine and fun to throw out theories. But leaks are more often than not just dishonest speculation.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Part of the problem is all the leaks are the same. Folks gotta get creative and not just copy Awakenings but change a few things.
    At least the leaks, as shown in the past, give Blizzard names for dungeons and patches. “Crucible of Storms”, “Eye of Azshara”, “Tides of Vengeance”, “Rise of Azshara”. “The Dark Below”.

- - - Updated - - -

Because it's the safer bet.

There will be dozens of leaks before Blizzcon. The most ignored one will be the right one, if there's any. So it's safer to treat all of them as fake. You'll be right most of the time, and in the end it won't matter as the only confirmation comes at Blizzcon itself.

I like to speculate. It's fine and fun to throw out theories. But leaks are more often than not just dishonest speculation.
    I know. I’ve been in these threads since WoD. Usually the one that is correct comes two days before because of rehearsals and stockholders needing to know what’s and how the product will be sold. But you never know. Maybe an early leak could break the record

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post

and in the latest video, he called the 8.2.5 tech like Party Sync features that other MMOs had for years.
    Well I wouldn't know about his latest videos cause I stopped following him a long time ago. But for example he did present Legion's player focused videos and Ion's frequent dev vids as some revolutinary fantastic idea. Even though Both are the norm in FFXIV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Well I wouldn't know about his latest videos cause I stopped following him a long time ago. But for example he did present Legion's player focused videos and Ion's frequent dev vids as some revolutinary fantastic idea. Even though Both are the norm in FFXIV.
    It's being implemented so....thats good enough.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

soooooooo, when do you think we will see the Return of the lich king "leak"??

it's a classic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murthag View Post
    soooooooo, when do you think we will see the Return of the lich king "leak"??

it's a classic
    I'll say September.