how do i put signature

Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    how do i put signature
    You edit your signature in the settings tab at the top of the page, then if you want to add the image signatures then you add the picture the same way you would any other picture, just with a [ center ] [img] [ /center ]. with [img] obviously being the picture you want. (and no spaces)
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Any substantial profession information mined yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Any substantial profession information mined yet?
    Depends on your definition of substantial.

We know that some of the crafting professions can dicate the secondary stats, or at least one of the secondary stats on the crafted gear, we know that Whetstones, armor kits and similar is back, enchanting is now on loads of different items andengineering gets more belt enchants.
    So a fair bit, not anything about how the crafting will actually function on a moment ot moment basis though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Depends on your definition of substantial.

We know that some of the crafting professions can dicate the secondary stats, or at least one of the secondary stats on the crafted gear, we know that Whetstones, armor kits and similar is back, enchanting is now on loads of different items andengineering gets more belt enchants.
    So a fair bit, not anything about how the crafting will actually function on a moment ot moment basis though.
    That seems quite substantial. I suppose I'm hoping for a reverse too on the way or the amount of materials needed to craft items.

3+ Year Old Account
    Am I able to have two pictures in my signature?
    Or will it be too big?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

As long as gear comes so easily from every fking corner of the game, and catch up mechanics exist, and LFR, and pathfinder, and SHARDINg, then retail will never be good, cuz these will always influence the game and retail will always be shit becasue of it,

u guys that think shadowlands is saved becuase of what all the information we got recently are fooling urselves, ull see...

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    As long as gear comes so easily from every fking corner of the game, and catch up mechanics exist, and LFR, and pathfinder, and SHARDINg, then retail will never be good, cuz these will always influence the game and retail will always be shit becasue of it,

u guys that think shadowlands is saved becuase of what all the information we got recently are fooling urselves, ull see...
    Didnt we just have a discussion about how the amount of gear is being drastically reduced already? Feels like something that you would take into account before saying this.

Didnt we just have a discussion about how the amount of gear is being drastically reduced already? Feels like something that you would take into account before saying this.
    the amount of gear was being reduced in raids not from everywher eelse

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    The modifiers are pretty cool and most of them are actually impactful. Like Legendary/tier bonus/artifact weapon big trait level.
    Some are probably Torghast-specific, but i imagine there's a bunch of Legendary effects among those.

The one Conduit is rather easy to spot, since it says so right in the tooltip. Seems they are split into Survival and Throughput Conduits, with both being somewhere between medium to strong Artifact trait level.

It kinda confirms my suspicion that the change to Druid Kyrian Covenant was fairly recent, since all of their modifiers still reference the old Covenant ability. That also means most of this stuff has been around for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Thanks for the laugh Captain!

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I hope they don't ever create High Elves.

I mean, how many fucking Mages am I gonna make?
    I'm right there with you. MAGES, ALL MY CHARACTERS ARE MAGES.

Also, I love those new customisation options for Blood Elves. Especially the teal/lighter green ones.

the amount of gear was being reduced in raids not from everywher eelse
    And you base this assumption on, what? exactly? Seems fairly easy to assume that if Blizzard is going out and saying they will reduce item drops from raids because there are too many item drops in general they will probably reduce item drops overall.

And you base this assumption on, what? exactly? Seems fairly easy to assume that if Blizzard is going out and saying they will reduce item drops from raids because there are too many item drops in general they will probably reduce item drops overall.
    cuz from the Q and A they literally said theyre reducing drops from raids lol

theres no reason to think its form everywhere cuz every feature in the game drops gear now and its just handed out to u, u have dungeons, m+, wq, convenants, torghast, etc...

but more so the problem is catch up

cuz from the Q and A they literally said theyre reducing drops from raids lol

theres no reason to think its form everywhere cuz every feature in the game drops gear now and its just handed out to u, u have dungeons, m+, wq, convenants, torghast, etc...

but more so the problem is catch up
    We have no ide what kind of gear will drop from Torghast, or even if it will drop gear at all considering the main resource you get from it is the one needed to create a legendary. There is also no warfront equivalent we know of yet that actually gives a free piece of good gear at reasonably consistent times. Which means that the only known viable methods of gear acquisition at raid level is from Raids, M+ and PvP. With raids being nerfed, which likely means that M+ will probably also be nerfed. PvP also has the return of vendors, meaning that gear drop will be nerfed compared to the landslide you can have currently with conquest gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bastion's story is cool but not very original :/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Damn.
    He's a big boy.

Formerly known as Arafal

We have no ide what kind of gear will drop from Torghast, or even if it will drop gear at all considering the main resource you get from it is the one needed to create a legendary. There is also no warfront equivalent we know of yet that actually gives a free piece of good gear at reasonably consistent times. Which means that the only known viable methods of gear acquisition at raid level is from Raids, M+ and PvP. With raids being nerfed, which likely means that M+ will probably also be nerfed. PvP also has the return of vendors, meaning that gear drop will be nerfed compared to the landslide you can have currently with conquest gear.
    ok fair enought, we dont know yet, so both u and i can stop assuming, but basing on past expansions is what im going on.

but like i said, the main problem really is catch up when it come to gear

also im failry certain wq will give gear, normal campaign quests we can assume does too (but i wont assume) and etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Bastion's story is cool but not very original :/
    I mean, this is what i feared when Shadowlands was announced, and people rebuffed me for it.
    As interesting as the zones are visually, they are not exactly going to be stellar moents of creative writing considering most of the zones will face the same problem in almost the exact same way, the only outlier being Ardenweald.

I mean, this is what i feared when Shadowlands was announced, and people rebuffed me for it.
    As interesting as the zones are visually, they are not exactly going to be stellar moents of creative writing considering most of the zones will face the same problem in almost the exact same way, the only outlier being Ardenweald.
    Ardenweald Masterrace

Just add some Wildhammers and it is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Ardenweald Masterrace

Just add some Wildhammers and it is perfect.
    Ardenweald is life.

(I will accept my award for best pun now, thank you)