Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    One thing I find disappointing is that the dungeons seem to have little variety. Half of them seem to have a Maldraxus theme.
    Theres 3 Maldraxxus themed ones, one Drust/Ardenweald, one Kyrian, two Venthyr and De Other Side.

Its not that bad tbh.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    One thing I find disappointing is that the dungeons seem to have little variety. Half of them seem to have a Maldraxus theme.
    Necrotic Wake is pretty lazy. You can tell they had terrible stretching out the Bastion theme.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Yeah, there's entries for the covenant races. People are arguing that it's just for covenant menu screens, but...

idk skeleton makes me feel like this was just a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Skeleton has been in there for many expansions, as weird as it is.

7+ Year Old Account
    what im supposed to be looking at

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Skeleton shares tags with Fauns.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Skeleton has been in there for many expansions, as weird as it is.
    This is the AlliedRace file, not the ChrRace file.

Tuskarr, Forest Troll, Skeleton and Vrykul (but only those) were added to the AlliedRace files in 9.0

What exactly are we looking at here? I assume that those with a 0 in the chart are "soon" to be newly unlocked Allied Races? If do then the fact that there are 4 covenants is just al little bit too convinient. Unless Blizz suddenly wants to make the Sethrak and Taunka into Allied Races.
    Yohohoho

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh2 View Post
    Crazy Idea: Let the Armani join the Alliance. I know they don't like them much either, but they hate the Horde even more. 99.9% sure that this will never ever happen, but it would be funny. And its too late for that anyway. It would have been a 4D Chess pro play move during the war to recruit the Armani into the Alliance during the 4th war so that the Alliance would have a foothold in Eversong, and the Armani could take their revenge on the elves of Silvermoon.
    it would not be funny, and they hate both equally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elyndir View Post
    I see this topic brought up too often, so I'm here to educate. Not attacking anyone, just making sure people are aware.

No justification is needed. Amani is/was the Forest Trolls' Empire. They despise the Horde.

Digging deeper, you'll learn that the Revantusk (https://wow.gamepedia.com/Revantusk_tribe) is a tribe of Forest Trolls aligned with the Horde. They've appeared on and off throughout the expansions. The Revantusk and the Wildhammer of the Hinterlands have been fighting each other for years.

I was once on board for a Forest Troll AR, I still would be if this new customization wasn't real. But really, the devs could give Trolls a bulky body type option (toggled like Orc posture maybe) and some green skin tones.
    the option to chose bulky and normal troll would be good

i always anted to be a bulky darkspear, like the berserkers in warcraft 3

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    it would not be funny, and they hate both equally.
    they hate the Horde more because Horde has silvermoon elves

Skeleton shares tags with Fauns.
    How so? Dont see any faun related stuff there.

Tuskarr, Forest Troll, Skeleton and Vrykul (but only those) were added to the AlliedRace files in 9.0
    That's what I meant. They copied those four from the CharRace and put them into AlliedRace as dummy ids

5+ Year Old Account

Tuskarr don't have URS hookups, Forest Troll is already a thing with the new darkspear customization, Skeleton shares tags with the new Night Fae Fawns, Vrykul isn't hooked to the URS but shares tags with the Kyrian...

COINCIDENCE?! I think NOT

7+ Year Old Account
    they hate the Horde more because Horde has silvermoon elves
    Zul'jin especially said they hate all of then, Humans also killed then by the thousand and were allied with elves, everyone is enemy to then.

They could be forced to subservience, in theory, because Zandalar is now horde

7+ Year Old Account
    Out of the 8 dungeons

2 Necrolord themed
    -Plaguefall
    -Theater of Pain

2 Nature/Night fae themed
    -De other Side
    -Mists of Tirna Scithe

2 Venthyr themed
    -Sanguine Depths
    -Halls of Atonement

1 Kyrian themed
    -Spires of Ascension

and 1 that's a double theme with Kyrians and Necrolords
    -Necrotic Wake.

And most sites list Torghast as a dungeon as well for some reason, so that's 8 +1 dungeons in total.

Seems diverse enough to me.

Formerly known as Arafal

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    That's what I meant. They copied those four from the CharRace and put them into AlliedRace as dummy ids
    Dummy IDs for what purpose? to throw off dataminers as to what races they are actually adding?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Zul'jin especially said they hate all of then, Humans also killed then by the thousand and were allied with elves, everyone is enemy to then.

They could be forced to subservience, in theory, because Zandalar is now horde
    Humans haven't been in Amani territory in a decade according to lore, but silvermoon elves continue to fight with them.

Dummy IDs for what purpose? to throw off dataminers as to what races they are actually adding?
    Either hiding it or just using it as a WIP. The Covenant races have a long ways to go still before they're added if that's the plan: they're still missing a female Necrolord (but female KT wasn't in first Alpha either).

Lines up with them being implemented after the Maw raid (9.2?)

Because Lilithvia likes being obtuse:

The model reference for all four placeholder Allied Races points to each of the covenants models.

So the Skeleton Allied Race entry links to the male/female Kyrian model, the Tuskar one links to the male/female Faun model etc.

Seems really reminiscent to the Legion races and the Vulpera

After the Zandalari debacle they absolutely won't confirm anything until they're certain they can have them playable at a specific time.