Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    yeah im totally staying alive until blizzcon....which is apparently wednesday

and i hyper edit every post

and answering the question was godly levels of dodge

believe me or dont

like what a day to a day and a half left

until then my friends

i await you in delos (spelling is off)
    have fun in Knowssus
    lmfao, give it up

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    What did he get right that couldn’t be wildly guessed? If you go by “well he got 2 things right” every leak is correct. 12 bosses is a perfectly reasonable number for an end patch raid. I could have guessed that number.
    And putting a wildly obscure boss into this raid always needs an explanation, Ra-den was always gonna get a cutscene
    Sylvanas getting ousted in 8.2.5.

The Horde swapping to a council leadership system at the same time.

The 8.3 breakdown video's release date, with no prior hints about the patch.

Guessing any of these, even individually, would be incredibly hard, but he got all of them correct. Not to mention that on top of that he's gotten some other, less hard to guessed things right (Ny'alotha having 12 bosses, the Heart of Azeroth's purpose being revealed in 8.3).

By the way, he hasn't edited any of his posts. They're all still exactly the same as a few days ago when his leaks came into the spotlight.

I get being skeptical, I am too, but pretending like he's just been making vague guesses is ridiculous. And I don't recall many, if any, leaks that haven't gotten some information wrong, be that because of stuff being scrapped, misunderstood info from sources, or just bad sources. Look at the WoD leak!
    Last edited by lostsoup; 2019-10-22 at 07:12 AM.

Can someone please share the razorpax leak so I may read it.

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Can someone please share the razorpax leak so I may read it.
    It's not one "leak" per se, more a bunch of info spread out around a bunch of posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop asking him questions, you’re not gonna get any answers. And if he answers you it’s just gonna be super vague and not at all related to your question
    We asked him what happened to his predictions about a new zone and dungeon in 8.3. He answered with the new zone remakes and visions. It's not the answer we wanted, I was hoping to know why 1 new zone and 1 new dungeon turned into 2 new zones and a scenario, but he gave a clear answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    He said the "Corruption of Ra-Den" stuff after the PTR got released so this is pointless.

Of course there would be some explanation to why Raden is a boss.
    the info on a cutscene involving Ra Den wasn't up till tonight though
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

@razorpax can you come clean already? Is your leak real or fake?

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Don't bother, whenever a leaker in any community gets a prediction right people will do their best to discredit that by claiming they're just educated guesses and easy predictions.

He mentions something happening on Wednesday that's apparently big enough to confirm his leak. If something happens and it checks out with his predictions, then he's legit, if nothing of note happens and it's just a Blizzcon schedule or whatever then he's been bullshitting all along. That's all there is to it.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    We had the text for this for much longer already, didn't we?
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    We had the text for this for much longer already, didn't we?
    Did we? I'll try to find it.

Edit: As far as I'm aware we just knew about Ra-den from the dungeon journal and some broadcast text with him talking to MOTHER. The cutscene stuff came out today.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoup View Post
    Everybody guessed that.

He didn't guess they'd swap to a council leadership system. He just said they'd have a new one. That one I'll give him as pretty good, because I think most people would have just said Baine.

Again, he didn't. He guessed that there would be 8.3 info coming out that week. He didn't say video. He didn't specify a date.

I get being skeptical, I am too, but pretending like he's just been making vague guesses is ridiculous. And I don't recall many, if any, leaks that haven't gotten some information wrong, be that because of stuff being scrapped, misunderstood info from sources, or just bad sources. Look at the WoD leak!
    Except he's decided to stick to his guns and claim that he's got everything right. I would be a lot more inclined to believe him if he just outright said "yeah, I was confused about the new zone new dungeon thing."

10+ Year Old Account

Guessing any of these, even individually, would be incredibly hard, but he got all of them correct. Not to mention that on top of that he's gotten some other, less hard to guessed things right (Ny'alotha having 12 bosses, the Heart of Azeroth's purpose being revealed in 8.3).

By the way, he hasn't edited any of his posts. They're all still exactly the same as a few days ago when his leaks came into the spotlight.

The stuff they posted was around the time of 8.2.5 PTR. The rest could've been guessed by the presentation they gave which had Sylvanas holding the dagger. The 5 year skip isn't adding up so far.

Quote Originally Posted by stragedy View Post
    Everybody guessed that.
    Did they? As far as I remember all the discussion about 8.2.5 was about the model updates, party sync and heritage armor, plus the Wrathion stuff. I don't remember any predictions that Sylvanas would get ousted.

He didn't guess they'd swap to a council leadership system. He just said they'd have a new one. That one I'll give him as pretty good, because I think most people would have just said Baine.
    Hm, I misremembered his post apparently. You're right, I thought he mentioned a council system specifically.

Again, he didn't. He guessed that there would be 8.3 info coming out that week. He didn't say video. He didn't specify a date.
    That just feels like semantics. He said there would be 8.3 info next week, there was 8.3 info next week.

Except he's decided to stick to his guns and claim that he's got everything right. I would be a lot more inclined to believe him if he just outright said "yeah, I was confused about the new zone new dungeon thing.
    This I totally agree on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    The stuff they posted was around the time of 8.2.5 PTR. The rest could've been guessed by the presentation they gave which had Sylvanas holding the dagger. The 5 year skip isn't adding up so far.
    I feel like it's being built up to with N'Zoth seemingly being dead for good, (may be revealed he didn't die and was hiding in the dagger scheming for whatever time has passed if there is a time skip? idk, that's just speculation lol) most things being resolved, Sylvanas being MiA and all the characters falling in love etc, but yeah... it's too early to tell if he's right about that. There's a bunch of encrypted cinematics, but their existance doesn't reveal much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't bother, whenever a leaker in any community gets a prediction right people will do their best to discredit that by claiming they're just educated guesses and easy predictions.
    Just like every time people read something they like they jump to his defense every chance they get. The internet is an echo chamber

Just like every time people read something they like they jump to his defense every chance they get. The internet is an echo chamber
    I get what you mean, but I just feel like he's got too much stuff right in the past to just instantly discredit him like that, though I may be getting a bit too hung up on convincing people of that lol. The leak doesn't really appeal to me personally, I would much rather have something Shadowlands related. IDK, I just think he's got a good chance of being legit. If he's not, he's not, no big deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like it's being built up to with N'Zoth seemingly being dead for good, (may be revealed he didn't die and was hiding in the dagger scheming for whatever time has passed if there is a time skip? idk, that's just speculation lol) most things being resolved, Sylvanas being MiA and all the characters falling in love etc, but yeah... it's too early to tell if he's right about that. There's a bunch of encrypted cinematics, but their existance doesn't reveal much.
    A time skip is so weird in an MMO though. Like our characters just didn’t do anything for 5 years? Highly unlikely

- - - Updated - - -

I get what you mean, but I just feel like he's got too much stuff right in the past to just instantly discredit him like that, though I may be getting a bit too hung up on convincing people of that lol. The leak doesn't really appeal to me personally, I would much rather have something Shadowlands related. IDK, I just think he's got a good chance of being legit. If he's not, he's not, no big deal.
    It’s the same thinking that people still believe Jericho has the right leak. Just because you were right once doesn’t mean your right in the future. I agree that it gives you more credibility that everyone else but it’s still not believable. Especially because he keeps coming back and defending his stuff

A time skip is so weird in an MMO though. Like our characters just didn’t do anything for 5 years? Highly unlikely
    It would be odd, agreed. That's one of the things that I'm most skeptical about, but I'm not throwing the leak out the window because of it just because things look like it's an actual possibility, even if unlikely.

It’s the same thinking that people still believe Jericho has the right leak. Just because you were right once doesn’t mean your right in the future. I agree that it gives you more credibility that everyone else but it’s still not believable. Especially because he keeps coming back and defending his stuff
    Actually a very good point. Entirely possible he did have insider info and now he's just making stuff up to troll. We'll see in two days I guess?

Did they? As far as I remember all the discussion about 8.2.5 was about the model updates, party sync and heritage armor, plus the Wrathion stuff. I don't remember any predictions that Sylvanas would get ousted.
    My memory of the 8.2.5 discussions was all around the fact that the war campaign was ending. No more war campaign almost definitely means no more warchief sylvanas.

That just feels like semantics. He said there would be 8.3 info next week, there was 8.3 info next week.
    It's the type of semantics that are quite important in discussions like this. If I pretend I can talk to ghosts and say "I'm sensing a father figure in your life who you may have had some unresolved issues with when he passed away" and you say "that's true, my father-in-law was a difficult man, and we fought a lot about how I should be raising my kids." You can't then say that I knew you fought with your father-in-law about your kids.

To be honest, I'm starting to want him to be right, because I like surprises.

EDIT: All I'm saying is we wouldn't be having this discussion AT ALL if three weeks ago he'd said something that nobody could have guessed, like "we fight a fake version of wrathion."
    Last edited by stragedy; 2019-10-22 at 07:44 AM.

I think it’s pretty obvious at this point Sylvanas is the principle antagonist of 9.0. So many of these leaks can get discredited now

The heavily encrypted pieces are usually about her.

She’s seemingly places a role in the DK intro

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I think it’s pretty obvious at this point Sylvanas is the principle antagonist of 9.0. So many of these leaks can get discredited now

The heavily encrypted pieces are usually about her.

She’s seemingly places a role in the DK intro
    Ooh, really? Do you have any source on that last part? Seems interesting.

Ooh, really? Do you have any source on that last part? Seems interesting.
    https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...712709632?s=20