10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Do we have any white orcs yet? I need to be able to express myself in WoW.
    Not yet, it would be nice to have the Shattered Hand like Orcs. (they look cool IMHO)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Then what are you asking for if not for skin color?
    That at least would be lore accurate, but sure, it would too be low effort.
    These customizations aren't finished. Hell, they're not even in a state where Blizzard is ready to show them off in-game. We only have early texture-driven stuff, no meshes, and even those seem to be incomplete in most cases.
    One can hope. I expect nothing more than few hairstyles and earrings. No model fixes like abysmal NE males.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Also, imagine thinking there's no new race in Shadowlands.
    I dunno. I can see Shadowlands not getting any new races. At the same time, Faun have a player-type texture map, and so do Kyrians, and there are 4 new additions to the race information, so.. well, I guess we'll see.

- - - Updated - - -

Not yet, it would be nice to have the Shattered Hand like Orcs. (they look cool IMHO)
    Unironically I do want Shattered Hand Orcs for Mag'har. Maybe in like 9.2 or 9.3 if they eventually bother giving ARs new customization too. Some could really use a looking at. Tattoos for Kul Tirans, more skins, maybe some fixes to some models. (cough Nightborne)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    One can hope. I expect nothing more than few hairstyles and earrings. No model fixes like abysmal NE males.
    Well, yeah, don't expect models to be overhauled, as sad as it is. I too would like some changes to make, for example, draenei males a little more proportionate, night elf males an actual waist. But barring body customization in the far future, I am ruling that out. It's a shame, too, because the WoD-era character updates definitely have some flaws. Troll male body texture is far less detailed than the female counterpart, the ears look like flat pieces of cardboard, etc, female Night Elf body textures look pretty awkward, especially the abs.

They aren't changing any models... c'mon. You know they won't.

Nightborne can't be "fixed" without changing the model entirely and Blizzard doesn't care, they're too busy making haircuts for NPC ONLY TOTALLY GUYS vampires.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    That at least would be lore accurate, but sure, it would too be low effort.
    Shattered Hands skin color for base Orcs would not be lore accurate though

I do expect to see new hairstyles and some earrings (sadly i will be surprised if we get more than 2 options there), but yes... i don't really expect the NE or anyone to get any significant change to the model for the time being (like... maybe another couple of expansions)

They aren't changing any models... c'mon. You know they won't.

Nightborne can't be "fixed" without changing the model entirely and Blizzard doesn't care, they're too busy making haircuts for NPC ONLY TOTALLY GUYS vampires.
    I dunno. I can see them fixing Nightborne at some point when they add more stuff to ARs. The females would be good if they just had more skins, more hairstyles and the narrowed eyes. The guys.. will need some actual big time tweaking.

But the classic races? Night Elf males, for example? They're boned. They will never not look weird. At best, they might get a better skin texture. (the DH skins make Night Elf males almost bearable)

I do expect to see new hairstyles and some earrings (sadly i will be surprised if we get more than 2 options there), but yes... i don't really expect the NE or anyone to get any significant change to the model for the time being (like... maybe another couple of expansions)
    I raise your (couple of expansions) to EVER.

Because if they change an Ally model significantly (post-WOD), then they have to change a horde one significantly. And even if they do that then another race will say BUT WHAT ABOUT ME???? and then the tantrum diaper train will continue.

Better for them to pull a Valve and just... not do it.

I'm glad everyone already knows everything about the alpha and best just based off the first public build and nothing will ever be changed from here to launch

I find it funny that some members on this forum go circularly forever.

I've seen some people complaining about the allied race speculation every time a new potential race shows up, even though so far, every allied race that has been speculated based on evidence did indeed become playable lol (the legion 4, the Vulpera and Mechagnomes).

Not saying we are ABSOLUTELY getting these shadowlands races, but you gotta be really thick to deny it 100% like something only crazy conspiracy theorists would come with at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I find it funny that some members on this forum go circularly forever.

I've seen some people complaining about the allied race speculation every time a new potential race shows up, even though so far, every allied race that has been speculated based on evidence did indeed become playable lol (the legion 4, the Vulpera and Mechagnomes).

Not saying we are ABSOLUTELY getting these shadowlands races, but you gotta be really thick to deny it 100% like something only crazy conspiracy theorists would come with at this point.
    I distinctly remember arguing with people over the "Orc Clans" AR (when the armor got datamined, as well as if the dev meant WoD or TBC Maghar) and the fat Kul Tirans being playable too. People also kept denying Mechagnomes on the very strong, very concrete evidence of "they suck lol they arent playable".

Same as it ever was... going to be a fun couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The fetus?
    who would have seen this coming?

Is the Venthyr a completely new rig? I think that sets them apart from the other four covenants.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Wait, there were sargerei colored Draenei???
    Yes. Purply draenei are sargerei.
    Red are man'ari.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    who would have seen this coming?
    I guess this quarantine is flipping people to their worse side

10+ Year Old Account
    That person has always been that way, I might understand where he is coming from but I'm not that aggressive about it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Don't think there are any Sargerei colored Draenei. Unless you mean dark blue.

Sargerei have 3 skins. Dark red, orange and dark blue.
    Fairly certain darkish purple is sargerei.
    Red and orange are *man'ari*

5+ Year Old Account
    My forum activity has pretty much tripled because I quite literally have nothing else to do.

I wouldn't be surprised if others are also desperate for some form of entertainment, even if its a negative kind(trolling.)
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

10+ Year Old Account

Because if they change an Ally model significantly (post-WOD), then they have to change a horde one significantly. And even if they do that then another race will say BUT WHAT ABOUT ME???? and then the tantrum diaper train will continue.

Well... they just need to add it as another option instead of a tweak, so they can go Forsaken or Orc style (no bones or straight back)

Is the Venthyr a completely new rig? I think that sets them apart from the other four covenants.
    Female pose look like nightborne female/zandalari female

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Fairly certain darkish purple is sargerei.
    Red and orange are *man'ari*
    Sargerei used all 3 skins I'm pretty sure.

- - - Updated - - -

They added upright Orcs.