Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    "Dude, why di you spend all your cooldowns to kill me? You autocrit anyways, shouldnt you save the cooldowns forwhen you can damage the boss?"
    "Sorry, i have just been spending too much time in high ranked arenas, my reflexes are finely tuned and i had to use this time in this meaningless dungeon to practice my rotation for the PvP Arena world championships."
    Lol I didnt even use any cds ans still hit harder then you rofl noob.

Get out nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    They literally said that the Shadowlands are infinite, but the expansion will only be focused on the four realms plus the Maw and Oribos.
    And those are the ones Sylvanas wants to destroy. Exactly as I said. The colloquial "Prison" she spoke of.

The stuff with Vol'jin is full of contradictions. It's clearly not finished yet.
    Speak of the devil. Bellular just posted his analysis of the half-finished, context-less vol'jin dialog. If there's anything we can count on is Bellular's lore theories being wrong. I swear he's bringing the whole community down intellegence-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    And those are the ones Sylvanas wants to destroy. Exactly as I said. The colloquial "Prison" she spoke of.
    She wasn't talking about the Shadowlands, it makes no sense in the context that line was presented in.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Lol I didnt even use any cds ans still hit harder then you rofl noob.

Get out nerd.
    Man, can't wait to see this dungeon in action. Sadly i gave up completely on pugging M+, so i probably won't see the absolutely hilarious arguments that will spawn at the beginning of the dungeon when the DPS try to argeu who is the best DPS, and later getting angry when someone else used DPS to enlarge their Epeen.
    It shall be glorious.

Just goes with he point i made yesterday, that Maldraxxus is not in fact the afterlife for those martially inclined, it is the afterlife of Munchkin minmaxers, who check guides for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    No, they already explained at Blizzcon that all mortals go to the Shadowlands, from all worlds and that there are infinite realms within the Shadowlands, but we are only visiting those four (at the beginning).
    You're literally just arguing the semantics of shadowlands referring to the specific 5 we visit & the concept of the shadowlands in general. Shadowlands = Our Shadowlands. Sylvanas is powerful but she can't destroy an entire plane of existence, nor does she want to. Just the Arbiter's jurisdiction .

You're literally just arguing the semantics of shadowlands referring to the specific 5 we visit & the concept of the shadowlands in general. Shadowlands = Our Shadowlands. Sylvanas is powerful but she can't destroy an entire plane of existence, nor does she want to. Just the Arbiter's jurisdiction .
    The Arbiter's jurisdiction is the entirety of the Shadowlands, and there is no "Our Shadowlands". The Shadowlands is infinite, and for every world.

More importantly, why should anyone want to defy the Arbiter's jurisdiction? It's worked fine for years, everyone going to the realm they belong to, until the Jailer and Sylvanas messed it all up.

Speak of the devil. Bellular just posted his analysis of the half-finished, context-less vol'jin dialog. If there's anything we can count on is Bellular's lore theories being wrong. I swear he's bringing the whole community down intellegence-wise.
    If someone from Azeroth dies, they either go to Revendreth, Maldraxxus, Bastion, Ardenwaeld, the Maw, or any of the other infinite realms.

Why the fuck would Sylvanas just destroy those four planes? Shes not even remotely involved in anything in those planes.

Literally the first line of the official description of the expansion? The Devs already explained different planets have their own "equivalent" of the Shadowlands
    Actually, they haven't explained that at all. You just made that up.

We're only getting the 4 realms because Blizzard is a finitely sized company with a finite number of employees and finite development time, so producing infinitely many realms is impossible.

No, because even in those 5 realms we run into people from other worlds, not just Azeroth.

De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, Canada
    And I don't know what's going on with Bwonsamdi but it's very confusing. I don't think the Devs themselves have sorted it out. Vol'jin wants to replace Mueh'zala with Bwonsamdi, but also Bwonsamdi says he works for Mueh'zala? And Sylvanas sent Nathanos to kill Bwonsamdi? I got no explainations for any of that
    It looks like to me that Mueh'Zala is invading Bwonsamdi's realm and he's very pissed off about it.

Vol'jin says that he recognized Mueh'Zala's voice as the one who whispered to him to make Sylvanas Warchief. Mueh'Zala also works for the Jailer (I think?) too.

I don't know who Bwonsamdi's boss really is,
    but judging by what he says to the Winter Queen, I'd say she's his boss. I wish it were someone else though. He just seems like a pet on a leash because he's working under someone. Maybe he'll be free from having to work for someone in a future patch, but for now he's not

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    An example would be like Kerrigan, but I rather Sylvanas not become the savior of everything as that would be extremely lame & honestly that is prbly what will be happening.
    I don't know anything about SC but unless they have the same writers writing the stories between games then I don't really think that holds up.

The company has changed a lot since then. And it is not an example that reinforces Sylvanas is good for doing the things she did.

Also:

"Kerrigan is frequently featured in lists of both the top computer gaming enemies and top female characters; a survey by GameSpot in 2010 declared her to be the greatest gaming villain, and Complex ranked her as the most evil woman in gaming in 2012."

Again, a lot of Sylvanas fans that are simping are trying to make her out to be a hero of sort. Don't think the parallels between her and Kerrigan suffice unless you paint things in a broad brush.

By saying stuff like "you are all nothing!" and "this world is a prison" (huge red flag btw) the writers are ensuring that players are justified in being against her. They want everyone on Azeroth to be against her. The Sylvanas loyalist questline not continuing is further evidence of it.

What did we do to another character who wanted to originate the world because they considered it lost? We killed them in a raid.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    It looks like to me that Mueh'Zala is invading Bwonsamdi's realm and he's very pissed off about it.

Vol'jin says that he recognized Mueh'Zala's voice as the one who whispered to him to make Sylvanas Warchief. Mueh'Zala also works for the Jailer (I think?) too.

but judging by what he says to the Winter Queen, I'd say she's his boss. I wish it were someone else though. He just seems like a pet on a leash because he's working under someone. Maybe he'll be free from having to work for someone in a future patch, but for now he's not
    Well he'd probably be doing his own thing if that certain Undead witch didn't screw things up.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    The Arbiter's jurisdiction is the entirety of the Shadowlands
    Citation needed. Everything I know about this game's lore is there is no single entity in charge of an entire plane of existence. What infathomable power put her in this position?

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post

From the dialogue lines I got the impression she's not, although it's too early to really tell but if that line: "I will take these three spirits into our care. And you will find your way out of my land, Bwonsamdi." is the Winter Queen, after Bwonsamdi tells her that he found out that Mueh'zala is taking her Loa away ("Hey dere Winter Queen! Ol' Bwonsamdi can be explainin'... see, I be findin' out dat Mueh'zala be takin' ya loa away."), I think he may belong somewhere else and simply landed in Ardenweald by accident. And is now helping with setting things straight, so he can get out. Or something like that.

No, because even in those 5 realms we run into people from other worlds, not just Azeroth.
    That Kyrian dialog is talking about how Lightsworn Kyrians have no memories. But also from what's shown in Bastion, some Kyrians are created when souls reach the shadowlands, but some are created new in Bastion, like a native race. For example, the Venthyr & Stoneborn are native to the shadowlands, not undead souls.

Citation needed. Everything I know about this game's lore is there is no single entity in charge of an entire plane of existence. What infathomable power put her in this position?
    You ignored the rest of my post, but here is the source on that:

"The Arbiter is an ancient, mysterious being who dwells in the center of the city of Oribos and judges mortal souls that enter the Shadowlands. Her existence predates all memory—even older than the titans, according to some accounts. When a soul is brought before the Arbiter, all of its contents—deeds, misdeeds, thoughts, accomplishments, and failures—are instantly laid bare, absorbed, and understood by her. The Arbiter then sends the soul off to one of the infinite realms of the Shadowlands, determined by the soul's character."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23187291

The Arbiter is an ancient, mysterious being who dwells in the center of the city of Oribos and judges mortal souls that enter the Shadowlands. Her existence predates all memory—even older than the titans, according to some accounts. When a soul is brought before the Arbiter, all of its contents—deeds, misdeeds, thoughts, accomplishments, and failures—are instantly laid bare, absorbed, and understood by her. The Arbiter then sends the soul off to one of the infinite realms of the Shadowlands, determined by the soul's character.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23187291

That Kyrian dialog is talking about how Lightsworn Kyrians have no memories. But also from what's shown in Bastion, some Kyrians are created when souls reach the shadowlands, but some are created new in Bastion, like a native race. For example, the Venthyr & Stoneborn are native to the shadowlands, not undead souls.
    This is true, it seems Kyrians are the only Shadowlands creatures that didn't just exist in the Shadowlands since the beginning of time (some of them probably did), they were created into service from mortals.

Ion stating that the Shadowlands is the afterlife for the entire Warcraft Universe.

In the Whats Next Panel, it was stated that the Arbiter has ALWAYS sorted the souls of EVERY soul. Its also been stated that she predates Titans

Exactly, we literally have NPCs in alpha that ask us what world we come from. It's even one of the very first ones.
    /tar Tinker-zealot /point /lol
    WoW:Shadowlands - Danuser's Divina Commedia?