Quote Originally Posted by HailToTheKing View Post
    Over/Under on a patch today?
    A new dev build was deployed last night, so we will likely see something today.

what if the jailer wasnt a raid boss but the last boss in torghast? I mean torghast with anima power is where you are more powerful than any raid, how would u guys feel about that, also it would mean more people would fight the "villian" of the xpac

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    what if the jailer wasnt a raid boss but the last boss in torghast? I mean torghast with anima power is where you are more powerful than any raid, how would u guys feel about that, also it would mean more people would fight the "villian" of the xpac
    It would be pretty anticlimactic as a storypoint, seeing as Torghast is mostly devoid of consistent narrative, not ot mention something that will likely be conquered even before the first raid, which undercuts a bit of his threat level.

Now whether the raid we fight him in is technically the upper levels of Torghast is another thing entirely.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by protip View Post
    Minor passives? You should probably check the soulbind calculator again. Comparing cc immunity during Fleshcraft to the heal when allies drop below 50% to Final Moments to Niya's Poison, there is a lot of variety and a lot of power in the passives.
    I wouldn't continue. He likes to completely ignore when facts that defeat his argument are brought up and then simply keep repeating how brilliantly he defeats your argument by going off to another tangent.

I only point out when he continues to make himself look inane.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HailToTheKing View Post
    Over/Under on a patch today?
    blog posts seem to be preceding build releases going live so look out for that first. Preferably around 10am~ onwards.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    blog posts seem to be preceding build releases going live so look out for that first. Preferably around 10am~ onwards.
    We just got this 10 mins ago!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...il-16/490669/8

Really happy to see they're removing the pathfinder requirement to fly in older zones. I already have them but people really shouldn't have to grind old content to fly in those zones.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    Oh boy I can already hear the crying and taste the salt. "BuT i HaD tO gRiNd PaThFiNdEr +4 yEaRs AgO sO nOw EvErYoNe ShOuLd ToO"

The achievements will remain in place as before, and Draenor Pathfinder will still be the way to earn the Soaring Skyterror mount, while Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One will continue to reward increased mount speed in the Broken Isles.
    This is the best way to handle it.

Interesting choice indeed. Personally i would have made it so you couldnt fly at all during levelling, especially during expansions like WoD where some of the intended effect is lost when you can just fly over everything. Spires of Arak and Nagrand spring to mind, no skulking around the undergrowth getting those few glimpses of sun, nor any of the mounted combat that made WoD Nagrand feel special.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Oh boy I can already hear the crying and taste the salt. "BuT i HaD tO gRiNd PaThFiNdEr +4 yEaRs AgO sO nOw EvErYoNe ShOuLd ToO"
    The eptimome of "FUCK YOU GOT MINE, GO GET YOURS."

OT: Nice to be less painful on the pathfinder grind.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    This is the best way to handle it.
    Yeah, keeps distinction between those that earned the achieved and those who have not yet. I like it!

And I'm someone who went back to WoD to get its Pathfinder, and grinded out Legion and BFA flying asap.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    Asmon also said Towelliee seems to always have the insider info and Asmon doesn't know how he does it.

And apparently Towelliee said Revendreth zone is coming today or tomorrow.

So let's hope this is the beginning of todays news and not the only one for Shadowlands today!

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    Yeah, keeps distinction between those that earned the achieved and those who have not yet. I like it!

And I'm someone who went back to WoD to get its Pathfinder, and grinded out Legion and BFA flying asap.

- - - Updated - - -

Asmon also said Towelliee seems to always have the insider info and Asmon doesn't know how he does it.

And apparently Towelliee said Revendreth zone is coming today or tomorrow.

So let's hope this is the beginning of todays news and not the only one for Shadowlands today!
    A build tomorrow or build today/unlocking tomorrow would keep the weekly cadence going where each week something new on the alpha has been coming out to test.

7+ Year Old Account
    We must stimulate the alpha for vampire drippings.
    @Gifdwarf start the rumblings!

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkaliciouz View Post
    Like clockwork

Rumbling intensifies

The Master of Revendreth, the calculating and methodical Sire Denathrius created the Venthyr in his likeness, forging them from the souls of the redeemed. Ancient beyond measure, the founder of Revendreth is one of the most powerful beings in all the Shadowlands. He beseeches Azeroth’s champions to help him quell the rebellion that threatens to destroy their way of life.
    I wonder if instead of being Baby Dreadlords, the Venthyr share a resemblance because they were MADE by one.

10+ Year Old Account

Oh, they specify that last set is indeed Leather, instead of mail.

Hopefully the mail set looks good.

I wonder if instead of being Baby Dreadlords, the Venthyr share a resemblance because they were MADE by one.
    Will certainly be interesting to see what his connection to the Dreadlords will end up being, it could not be telegraphed harder that there is something there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the Dreadlords do have knowledge of Necromancy, maybe before the Legion took their world and made them demons, they were somewhat connected to the Shadowlands.