3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Remember when we talked about how gigantic the Jailer is?

Turns out Mueh'zala and the Arbiter are quadruple his size.

Lmao Mueh'zala could eat the Jailer for a snack.

Also inb4 in Mueh'zala's boss fight he just holds Bwonsamdi in his fist almost the entire time
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-05-09 at 12:30 AM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    I forgot that existed, I would love to see that added in game.
    The issue I see with that is that this armor looks great as concept art but in-game would probably translate to look more like questing greens.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Remember when we talked about how gigantic the Jailer is?

Turns out Mueh'zala and the Arbiter are quadruple his size.

Probably Blizzard will scale them now. They are just too big. Also Jailer was gigantic but was scaled down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

10+ Year Old Account
    Id imagine that the Arbiter is only about 4 or 5 meters tall. Mueh'zala maybe 10 meters?

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    So apparently Shandris and the Alliance PC are looking for "vessels" to share the Night Warrior's power, as apparently one person holding it in for long always ends with bad things happening.

Maybe this is the endgame for Delaryn and the other Risen Night Elves? It would make sense if they stuck around as a force for the Night Elves that could channel death energies (which I'm 99% sure is the power of the Night Warrior: see the fauns having the same color eyes) and would give Nelves their own "Dark Rangers".
    Would Dark Rangers channeling the energy of the Night Warrior he called....Night Rangers?

Didn't think the Arbiter would be so ginormous.

Then again, scale is never precise in WoW. Per the Wowhead article, Dadgar stands 2.34 meters tall, only very slightly shorter than friggin Saurfang. Surely that makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    and Mueh'zala i assume to be what i classify as a torso boss.
    His first model literally had that Kologarn/Kromog torso boss rig so yeah, he is big.

He is probably doing the helya thing again.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Didn't think the Arbiter would be so ginormous.

Then again, scale is never precise in WoW. Per the Wowhead article, Dadgar stands 2.34 meters tall, only very slightly shorter than friggin Saurfang. Surely that makes no sense.
    Most important NPCs are scaled bigger for visibility reasons. The article itself states that the NPCs models are about 1.2 times larger than normal models of their races. The player character human male model that is used on that above Arbiter/Aggramar/Jailer/Mueh'zala comparison is 1.83 meters/6 feet tall which is perfectly reasonable height for a human.

- - - Updated - - -

Out of this whole bunch, I'd say only Tyrande, Thalryssa, Wrathion and smaller Bolvar are their proper sizes. Baine is smaller than he should be, since that measurement includes hid totems, and the rest are bigger than they should be.

Between the Arbiter "not working" and the Voice of the Arbiter being the most present in 9.0, I think there might be a Wizard of Oz style twist going on where she's artificial.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Between the Arbiter "not working" and the Voice of the Arbiter being the most present in 9.0, I think there might be a Wizard of Oz style twist going on where she's artificial.
    There might be a 'man behind the man' thing too where something is controlling her. I can see that happening

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Wonder why the last 2 builds have been pretty empty? Behind and we finally caught up to their actual place in development, or they wanted more targeted Torghast testing?
    My guess is that we'll have a good chunk of what they said was coming soon by the end of the month or midway through June:

-All classes in Torghast
    -Ardenweld / Maldraxxus
    -2-3 dungeons
    -Oribos

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    As nitpicky as it is, Kasparians armor is not even close to as garish in color scheme as the Warfront armor is.
    Nelves will likely get their heritage quite late though, I would bet not until 9.2.5 at least, and more likely 9.3.
    Humans will probably be the only Alliance race to get theirs later.
    Yes. Blizzard practiced 0 consistency in color palette with the Darkshore armors.

Even the Teldrassil Hippogryph's armor followed Kasparian's color scheme of more blueish purple (rather than pinkish) and a more orangeish desaturated gold (rather than the bright urine gold.

That is why the aspirant tint of the Darkshore armor is the best and why it sucks that it isn't obtainable in its elite/rank 2 form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    My guess is that we'll have a good chunk of what they said was coming soon by the end of the month or midway through June:

-All classes in Torghast
    -Ardenweld / Maldraxxus
    -2-3 dungeons
    -Oribos
    Beta by mid June.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Probably Blizzard will scale them now. They are just too big. Also Jailer was gigantic but was scaled down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's 'Ridley is too big!' all over again lol

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Would Dark Rangers channeling the energy of the Night Warrior he called....Night Rangers?
    When they channel the energy of the night warrior yes

But if they channel the powers of nature they become....power rangers

What would the Forsaken get as a heritage armor? The Warfront armor already captured their "evil" aesthetic, but now that they seem to be moving away from that theme (especially if Calia ends up in a leading position), maybe a tattered Lordaeron noble/knight aesthetic, diversified from the Stormwind human aesthetic?
    They're going to have to pick a new banner other than Sylvanas' broken mask at some point, and switch out all the Dark Lady emotes.
    I'm hoping something gets done with them during Shadowlands anyway, it would feel very weird to have something monumental happen to them like Sylvanas' betrayal, the whole Voss storyline and Calia storyline and then just leave that hanging for 2+ years.

I'm not sure why people still refer to calia leading the forsaken, even as a reasonable possibility. I think it has become quite obvious that she won't do that. The defacto forsaken leader is lilian voss (calia mirrors her perfectly in that regard) right now and the only thing calia did was take care of the undead nelfs that sylvanas left behind, but she fucked off with them, so they even made a point out of the fact that there won't be undead night elves on the horde side.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Yeah one of my wish list items is an update to the background images. Perhaps even allow you to pick from a selection appropriate to your race.
    Some of the background images need updating so bad!
    The dream would be a background that changes depending on the last zone you unlogged in, but that would be considerable work for just a small cool feature.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    graphics cards shoot pew pew lasers that make light bounce off things that bounce off other things that makes 3d look good
    So it's not easy to make wow look like that on a normal PC?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Or more technically, the card simulates the entire path of the light to determine reflections and such. Naturally, this takes a crapload of computation resources.
    Teach meh!