Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It will probably be resolved in Shadowlands even. She'll learn the nature of the Night Warrior there and we will like deal with Sylvanas. If the Night Elves are lucky, they'll get a cool city and new starting zone in a revamp (please make it Hyjal).
    Yeah, but they won't get to be aggressive against Horde because it'll likely be PVE threats that both factions face off against (Scarlet in North EK, Botani or Azshara in North Kalimdor) instead of any kind of faction fight.

And people have wanted them to beat Horde ass for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never say never, that hasn't aged well in the past.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Who thinks we'll get a reveal date for the event tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Yeah, but they won't get to be aggressive against Horde because it'll likely be PVE threats that both factions face off against (Scarlet in North EK, Botani or Azshara in North Kalimdor) instead of any kind of faction fight.

And people have wanted them to beat Horde ass for years.
    They specifically setup Tyrande to not sign the peace treaty with the horde. While I don't expect a massive war on Kalimdor, they could do smaller faction assults in some areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    We're going there weather we like it or not. Like I said with the invasion of the Light, I see it happening, might as well prepare for it. Blizzard could prove me wrong though

Sorry for late response.
    I know but...hopefully not for another 10+ years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Who thinks we'll get a reveal date for the event tonight?
    I think it's pretty likely.

I spoke to Ion today when I was cutting his grass. He said expect "BIG THINGS"

You guys think that there's going to be an alpha build tonight? (Or tomorrow)

I really want to think they'll put back Night Elves and Worgen with new juicy options! (plus the void elf promised skins, if they managed to fix the underwear situation just yet)

Not to sign it until Sylvanas was dead
    And till she got justice for Teldrassil. They could conclude this in Shadowlands but they could drag that on if they want to.

I'm pretty confident tonight something will happen... either they'll reveal a date for the shadowlands event or a new build.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    If there will be new build, I guess it's time for Maldraxxus. So I expect preview blue post next few hours (or tomorrow).

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I think the cosmic angle is cool for an expansion. But the whole light vs shadow thing...like don't shove it in my face and tell me this is what we're doing now. I don't care if it's good vs evil and they use those forces but I don't want to be a puppet.
    If anything, the way they've been described so far any conflict will necessarily require for us to kindly inform them that we are not, in fact, puppets they can play with as they see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    And till she got justice for Teldrassil. They could conclude this in Shadowlands but they could drag that on if they want to.
    It's way too nebulous though on whether or not her beef is with the "Mindless Misled Baddie" Horde NPCs (plus the loyalists) only, minus the heroic rebels, or the entire faction forever. It would be very strange in a probably PVE crossplay focused "working together" expansion if a few zones involved Night Elf vs Horde attacks.

Like how would you even work that into questing between Ally and Horde forces?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    It's way too nebulous though on whether or not her beef is with the "Mindless Misled Baddie" Horde NPCs (plus the loyalists) only, minus the heroic rebels, or the entire faction forever. It would be very strange in a probably PVE crossplay focused "working together" expansion if a few zones involved Night Elf vs Horde attacks.

Like how would you even work that into questing between Ally and Horde forces?
    For Shadowlands, sure, but after this expansion we don't know whats the direction yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    I'm EU, but I went and checked and holy hell, you're right - it does indeed start a day early. I doubt it's because of the Shadowlands release date, but if it isn't a bug then it might be for instance a pre-patch date or something.
    Best guess is the 19th is the pre-patch date, at least for EU; I mean, nobody's going to care if a Brawl breaks because of it.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

I have no idea what justice for Teldrassil would look like. Teldrassil was not on Sylvanas, it was on the Horde as a whole. They all stood there and watched it happen.
    Except Blizz realized that was a gameplay limitation and that punishing an entire faction of players for something out of their control was pointless.

Blizz says its on Sylvanas, NPCs and loyalist characters, and regardless of how people feel that's how the narrative will play out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Strange indeed for the Cataclysm Timewalking, we'll see...

Sure, but whatever they do, their lore is condemned to be nonsense going forth.
    That depends on if you feel the Horde not paying reparations or whatever is nonsense. It's a videogame, not a real life sim, so punishing players for something they couldn't prevent is silly. At some point the story ends and the game takes over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, but whatever they do, their lore is condemned to be nonsense going forth.
    Or people can learn to let go and move on....and not take it like their actual real life home was burned down(It wasn't and nobody should try to argue that unless you are incredibly disturbed). Nothing is going to be nonsense, what is clear is Faction war themed expansions can't be done between two sides that are playable, people are too heated about it.

So can we move on from Teldrassil... I mean its a dead tree.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Strange indeed for the Cataclysm Timewalking, we'll see...
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am pretty sure we have seen this happen before with events. Cannot for the life of me remember when it was though. It could also be a bug that occurs because of Daylight saving time.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am pretty sure we have seen this happen before with events. Cannot for the life of me remember when it was though. It could also be a bug that occurs because of Daylight saving time.
    Daylight Savings Time changes in March and October (Apparently November for Americans). I want this to be real, because it would make sense with the level scaling changes; they wouldn't want them to mess with the Timewalking, after all.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton