That does look really good. Hopefully we get to see some of the other races' new customizations. Nelves in particular are still screaming to get the Leaves in hair look that we see in so many promotional pictures. Gnomes getting mechanical gadgets, Trolls getting the different skintones, etc.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account

This is pretty cool.

Formerly known as Arafal

Holy shit, that's way better than I was thinking we would get.

Wonder how long it'll be before people complain that their race didn't get enough options?

Curiously, Tauren are the only ones so far to have necklaces for both guys and girls. Though not curious really it's probably just because they're scared it would be seen as too effeminate on other men, sadly. Hope that's WIP and dudes can get necklaces.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    These are just called Hand_Shaman, 3 colors. Wonder what it'll be from.

Maybe it's Drust related?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quite a long tunnel. I assume it is there to hide the loading times for absolutely everyone, but for people with good computers I can see it feeling like a significant downgrade.
    Wonder what it will feel like when you have to use it in regular gameplay. I guess it might be faster than the loading screens I sometimes get.
    Certainly looks good though, hope we get to see this tech in other zones eventually.

Also, I fucking called it with flight paths in different zones being connected by portal you fly into.

10+ Year Old Account
    Star Wars vibe?

Wonder how long it'll be before people complain that their race didn't get enough options?

Curiously, Tauren are the only ones so far to have necklaces for both guys and girls. Though not curious really it's probably just because they're scared it would be seen as too effeminate on other men, sadly. Hope that's WIP and dudes can get necklaces.
    The second we enter Beta, or some other point of the dev cycle where getting new customization options is unlikely.

Looking at it I wonder if we are going to be looking at a Belf/Worgen/Goblin situation, where some of the customization options will not be available for most of the expansion, if not postponed until a later expansion altogether. Blizzard certainly has given Belves a shitton of options, and there is no way they could possibly manage to give everyone the same level of depth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Also, I fucking called it with flight paths in different zones being connected by portal you fly into.
    Eh, it was kinda to be expected with the floating gates around Oribos.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

This is pretty cool.
    Holy shit. An actual transition and not just a loadign screen between every zone?

Eh, it was kinda to be expected with the floating gates around Oribos.
    I called it before that actually. Was way back when we mostly just had screenshots and the promotional videos to go off of. Someone was talking about potentially having ot go back to Oribos between each zones, and I countered with there likely being some kind of portal that you fly into to enter different zones.

Well, I guess there is still no direct confirmation on that kind of system between anything but the zones and Oribos. But I feel confident stating we will get it anyways.

The second we enter Beta, or some other point of the dev cycle where getting new customization options is unlikely.

Looking at it I wonder if we are going to be looking at a Belf/Worgen/Goblin situation, where some of the customization options will not be available for most of the expansion, if not postponed until a later expansion altogether. Blizzard certainly has given Belves a shitton of options, and there is no way they could possibly manage to give everyone the same level of depth.
    I think you're right about getting stuff later in the expansion for the races that aren't getting quite as much, if not postponed until the next expansion(although I really doubt it'll take that long)

But one thing is customization that makes the most sense. Like...Tauren have ceremonial jewelry makes sense because well...that's what they do. It doesn't make sense for a human male to have necklace. I'm not saying I'm against it, just that there's a case for them not getting it.

Mostly, I just want tattoos for other races.

No, I don't think everyone will get the same levels of customization. They can't just make up new sliders to match with something like the Tauren.

You could give them rings and tattoos and belly button jewelry but that's stretching it, I think blizzard is more likely to just give everyone 3-5 more sliders and then just move onto ARs later.

No, I don't think everyone will get the same levels of customization. They can't just make up new sliders to match with something like the Tauren.

You could give them rings and tattoos and belly button jewelry but that's stretching it, I think blizzard is more likely to just give everyone 3-5 more sliders and then just move onto ARs later.
    They absolutely could. There just needs to be some creativity.
    It wouldnt make sense for Humans to get loads of tattoos and ornamental headpieces for instance, but unlike Tauren it makes all the sense to give them shittons of facial options, with 3 different bone structure options and probably twice the amount of eye options ranging from simple color changes to blind in one or both eyes or grisly scars.

For Nelves it would make more sense to get growths, or glowing tattoos. Leaves or other foliage on parts of them, or even horns.
    Gnomes could get mechanical doodads like tiny radar dishes sticking out from their head, or a mechanical hand. Some of this is already taken by Trashgnomes sadly, but still.
    Trolls are of course getting loads of different skin colors, which wouldnt work as well for all the other races, but does make sense for a race as diverse as the trolls.

They absolutely could. There just needs to be some creativity.
    It wouldnt make sense for Humans to get loads of tattoos and ornamental headpieces for instance, but unlike Tauren it makes all the sense to give them shittons of facial options, with 3 different bone structure options and probably twice the amount of eye options ranging from simple color changes to blind in one or both eyes or grisly scars.
    I think scars were datamined for humans but haven't been put on the dressing room yet, so you're probably right that they aren't finished. But I again stand by my idea that not every race is going to get 14 sliders like Tauren, which are now the gold standard for customization options in sheer quantity.

Most of the other stuff you mentioned is probably going to make it in other than any robotic features for regular gnomes. Jewelry for male trolls was at Blizzcon and Nelves are absolutely getting jewelry (them removing the silver one from Belf reinforces this idea) and probably nature themed stuff.

7+ Year Old Account
    it doesn't make sense for a human male to have necklace.
    No.
    It doesn't make sense for them to have some form of ceremonial jewelry, as they don't have that sort of cultural aspect.

It makes perfect sense for humans to wear normal random necklaces, let alone any other types of jewelry.
    We do it all the time, and guess who the playable humans are based on.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....1dw2qqpReL.jpg
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/93/89...1a8927e514.jpg
    https://static.fashionbeans.com/wp-c...ecklaces-1.jpg
    https://s.ecrater.com/stores/390428/...76_390428b.jpg

Formerly known as Arafal

No.
    It doesn't make sense for them to have some form of ceremonial jewelry, as they don't have that sort of cultural aspect.

It makes perfect sense for humans to wear normal random necklaces, let alone any other types of jewelry.
    We do it all the time, and guess who the playable humans are based on.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....1dw2qqpReL.jpg
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/93/89...1a8927e514.jpg
    https://static.fashionbeans.com/wp-c...ecklaces-1.jpg
    https://s.ecrater.com/stores/390428/...76_390428b.jpg
    Yeah, I probably should have specified that.

Also the fact that all of our characters are actually wearing necklaces anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I think art team was just burned out a little and people there wanted to take break from class sets. Even in Legion we had only 2 new class sets - for Antorus and Nighthold, ToS was hd upgrade of BT.

And art team has less job to do this time, this time we have 1 city (and not big one) + 4 big zones + 1 small zone + 10 instances; BfA was 2 big cities + 6 big zones + 11 instances. Also I don't think we will have 10 allied races this time, maybe even it will be 0. Who knows, maybe they have prepared some stuff for patch content already.

About 9.3, I think Sylvanas raid will be in Maw, we will free a lot souls there (tier 2 is usually when we accomplish major goal from launch). Expanded Maw would be some kind of 'deeper Hell' with Jailer citadel.

They could always use some twist and make Arbiter big bad, but I don't think it will be the case. Imo they want SL to be "classic" expansion with clear villain, focused on its theme like Wrath or Cata.
    9.1 will probably be Sylvanas' raid (she is not the main threat of the expansion). 9.2 will wrap up the Jailer's storyline (though he could still play a role in the final raid, like Azshara in Ny'alotha). 9.3 could be either Light or Void, either way I'm guessing one of these forces will end up becoming the final enemy of Shadowlands. It'd also make sense to do that if they intend to make a Light/Void expansion next.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    9.1 will probably be Sylvanas' raid (she is not the main threat of the expansion). 9.2 will wrap up the Jailer's storyline (though he could still play a role in the final raid, like Azshara in Ny'alotha). 9.3 could be either Light or Void, either way I'm guessing one of these forces will end up becoming the final enemy of Shadowlands. It'd also make sense to do that if they intend to make a Light/Void expansion next.
    At this point it would make sense if 10.0 features both Light and Void forces attacking Azeroth, maybe through the revitalized old world zones. We have the Scarlets in EK and Azshara in Kalimdor for starters. And then Dragon Isles as either patch stuff or additional new zones scattered throughout.