7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    We were due to get the release date 2 weeks ago now had that dev update not been postponed, we're definitely not too early.
    M8, no one knows what was supposed to be in that reveal. Don't assume.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freernnur5 View Post
    Because we aren't even in beta yet and things are being added/changed/fixed as time goes on. They likely have a target they are aiming to hit, but locking in this early reduces flexibility and can have a negative impact if they have to cut development time in certain areas to hit that release date.

Get more out, see how things feel and then when you are sure you can hit a date without sacrificing you let people know that date.
    Check my previous post. It shows that reveal in next 1-2 weeks is not only possible, but also likely - IF they follow Legion and BfA cycle, I must add.

Btw, both Legion and BfA launch date reveals were also few weeks before Beta started. And we slowly aproach SL Beta, cause last big chunks of Alpha content (Maw, 3 dungeons) are within few or maybe even 1 build (maps are already datamined).

https://www.wowhead.com/news=316561/...dowlands-alpha

Well, shit. I guess Nathanos is gonna be a prepatch boss

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    You owe me a new keyboard.
    Too soon?
    Last edited by gunner_recall; 2020-06-22 at 06:57 PM.

Wow, I'm so shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Wow, I'm so shocked.
    His fight does end at 11% tho so

He'll probably show up later and be like "weak minded fools"

5+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow, the Deadboi hate train is still going ?

7+ Year Old Account
    He's gonna be a world boss? What?

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder why he's chilling at his house. Did Sylvanas send virginNathanos away now that she's with chadJailer? That would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Every build without Soulbinds/swappable Covenant abilities is another hint that we're approaching BFA 2.
    im guessing they are saving the covenant system for last

this week the maw

next week covenants

swappable abilities is the azerite of this expansion and by that i mean its a system they wont budge on until a month or two into the expansion claiming they understand how we feel and blah blah blah

or theres a possibility they do want to make it swappable but with how soul binds buff certain covenant abilities they need to change how that system works which the easy way would be making soul binds not attached to the covenant but that another thing they want to be stubborn about

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Check my previous post. It shows that reveal in next 1-2 weeks is not only possible, but also likely - IF they follow Legion and BfA cycle, I must add.

Btw, both Legion and BfA launch date reveals were also few weeks before Beta started. And we slowly aproach SL Beta, cause last big chunks of Alpha content (Maw, 3 dungeons) are within few or maybe even 1 build (maps are already datamined).
    Previous xpacs cycle means nothing, when a global pandemic is raging.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    prepatch boss

7+ Year Old Account
    100% pre-patch event only. No way he wont make significant appearance in SL.

Prepatch but there's evidently a cutscene at 11% so he'll probably show up later.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's Shadowlands, we could even kill him in pre-patch and he will show up later anyway.

I mean, where is he gonna go when he dies? Back to the Maw and Sylvanas. It would be interesting if we killed him and he respawned on De Other Side (pun intended) in SL

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Which is why we need to stop killing things. Just get Alleria or Umbric over and throw him into the void when he is at low health.
    "life was merely a setback" - everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    I wonder why he's chilling at his house. Did Sylvanas send virginNathanos away now that she's with chadJailer? That would be hilarious.
    I mean, probably? The Jailer gives her actual magical power, Nathanos can only offer his simp tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Which is why we need to stop killing things. Just get Alleria or Umbric over and throw him into the void when he is at low health.
    Exactly lol, if you kill Nathanos you're only sending him back to his crush, you are actually HELPING him.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-06-22 at 07:54 PM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I mean, probably? The Jailer gives her actual magical power, Nathanos can only offer his simp tears.

Exactly lol, if you kill Nathanos you're only sending him back to his crush, you are actually HELPING him.
    sniff sniff
    Ah yes, Banshee queen feet

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Prepatch but there's evidently a cutscene at 11% so he'll probably show up later.
    Like guldan?

Someone being a boss or not being tsken to 0 percent is no indicstion as to if they die or not. Hell we already killed nathanos once in vanilla. Didnt garrosh grt taken to zero.

Jimminy crickets the obsession with being able ti say "i told u so" has really reached flat earther levels
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Like guldan?

Someone being a boss or not being tsken to 0 percent is no indicstion as to if they die or not. Hell we already killed nathanos once in vanilla. Didnt garrosh grt taken to zero.

Jimminy crickets the obsession with being able ti say "i told u so" has really reached flat earther levels
    He will die if not for the simple fact that he serves no purpose in the story anymore to him being used as a tool to help the evil bitch queen realize that she has just a little bit of good left inside of her and then start some sort of stupid retribution crap