Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    Honestly surprised Dwarves, of all races, havnt received any new facial hair. I hope they get some. They are THE beard race
    We need more beards in general. For everyone.

Dwarves, human, forsaken, trolls, men, women, naga...everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    So it seems to be that the June 9th live update with Ion was flat out cancelled and not pushed back.

Lame.
    I think they would have rescheduled by now if they still planned it.
    Good to see the live-stream is still happening.

Wonder if the content will now be totally different compared to what was originally planned (Maldraxxus showing?) or that the content reveal planned is exactly the same, just pushed back and (hopefully) more polished now?

Can't wait.

Sky not falling anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by HateTrain View Post
    Sky not falling anymore?
    Cats and dogs are no longer living together.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    No blue post about Maw, probably another small build, maybe with 1-2 dungeons at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    No blue post about Maw, probably another small build, maybe with 1-2 dungeons at best.
    And professions.
    Signature by Caerule

We COULD still get a blue post on the Maw. But maybe not. :/

Quote Originally Posted by freernnur5 View Post
    And professions.
    I can't read
    Last edited by gunner_recall; 2020-06-24 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Professions probably won't come for a bit yet, but there might be some stuff in there.
    Blizz literally just came out with a post saying the profession stuff will be in this patch.

Finally! No more RNG Legendaries!

Quote Originally Posted by SamTheBeardedMan View Post
    Blizz literally just came out with a post saying the profession stuff will be in this patch.
    I literally did not see that until just now

7+ Year Old Account
    Edit #2:

Nvm again, i'm not as illiterate as i thought i was.

In the Shadowlands, you’ll be able to create your own Legendary Armor within the Runecarver’s Chamber, a place of exceptional power locked away in Torghast. Legendary crafting is not currently available for testing yet, but when it is, all players, regardless of their profession(s), will be able to create their own Legendary Armor.

Creating a piece of Legendary Armor requires a Base Item that will be imbued with Legendary powers.

Blacksmiths, Jewelcrafters, Leatherworkers and Tailors will be able to craft the Base Items which will eventually become your Legendary Armor.

A Base Item is a blank armor template that serves as a vessel for Legendary powers.
    Base Items aren’t soulbound. They can be acquired from other players, your alts, or the Auction House.
    The recipes for the Base Items, like the Chamber itself, are locked away in Torghast. However, once learned, they can be crafted from anywhere.
    Soooooooooooooooooo, does this mean that i can kiss legendaries goodbye unless i farm out jewelcrafting and tailoring or sell my digital kidneys to some sketchy goblin auctioneer?
    Last edited by Raetary; 2020-06-24 at 08:46 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Interesting that the base items that you then turn into legendaries will also be made from recipes dropped in Torghast. I know that legendary recipe unlocks had been mentioned to be account wide, but will that apply to the base items? Will the recipes be BOA or if you are on a non-crafting toon and a recipe drops are you just unlucky?

Also good to see that we now have 4 customization slots and can choose both secondary stats we want.
    Signature by Caerule

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Soooooooooooooooooo, does this mean that i can kiss legendaries goodbye unless i farm out jewelcrafting and tailoring or sell my digital kidneys to some sketchy goblin auctioneer?
    If you don't want to cooperate with other people you can kiss goodbye most current rewards.

If you don't want to cooperate with other people you can kiss goodbye most current rewards.
    Yeah but in Legion you didn't HAVE to do stuff with other players to get legendaries

I mean, I get that they're a little bit different since it's crafted but this one is like...either you have to have the professions to make them on your alts or some greedy asshole(me) is going to extort you over them.

Edit: I'm pretty curious about the base items though.

Not all Professions are the same, and we’re taking steps to address this by setting different skill bar maximums in Shadowlands. Gathering professions, being fast to level, will have skill bars that are larger than crafting professions, but should require the similar amount of effort to max out.
    Also this
    Last edited by gunner_recall; 2020-06-24 at 08:43 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

Right, "cooperation".

Trade isn't cooperation.

I'll gladly team up with anyone for any world, pvp or pve activity they want me to be a part of.
    I'm however not gonna be happy if i have to sell a bloody organ in order to obtain an item that i have spent weeks grinding the reagents for.

Formerly known as Arafal

Glad to see Blizzard knows how fucked Professions are rn, so they're doing shit to at least make the experience less painful.

Yeah but in Legion you didn't HAVE to do stuff with other players to get legendaries

I mean, I get that they're a little bit different since it's crafted but this one is like...either you have to have the professions to make them on your alts or some greedy asshole(me) is going to extort you over them.

Edit: I'm pretty curious about the base items though.

Also this
    My hope is that the base items are the only thing that require you to have to get from someone else. It would be a bit odd to have legendary crafting recipes be account wide, but you need a specific profession to craft that slot.

My guess is the crafter in Torghast (forget the name) is going to be the NPC you interact with and you choose what legendary affix you want on the gear and the NPC will add it for you.
    Signature by Caerule

I wonder if archaeology is going to be useful in SL. It's the only profession I didn't bother to level in BfA but I might go ahead and try and finish it up before SL if it's got cool shit.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

And you need potions, gems, enchants, food, vantus runes.. only armor crafting professions were second class citizens.

Everyone has two spots for professions + cooking. It's enough to earn gold even if you buy stuff from other professions.

Quote Originally Posted by freernnur5 View Post
    My hope is that the base items are the only thing that require you to have to get from someone else. It would be a bit odd to have legendary crafting recipes be account wide, but you need a specific profession to craft that slot.

My guess is the crafter in Torghast (forget the name) is going to be the NPC you interact with and you choose what legendary affix you want on the gear and the NPC will add it for you.
    I mean, that's what it sounded like to me, but I'm wondering if it's going to be a single base item that ALL crafting professions can make or if each one has a set item that has an effect on what item can be crafted. And how expensive it's going to be to craft them.

- - - Updated - - -

And you need potions, gems, enchants, food, vantus runes.. only armor crafting professions were second class citizens.

Everyone has two spots for professions + cooking. It's enough to earn gold even if you buy stuff from other professions.
    Do you really need all of that if you're not raiding/a serious pvper?