Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    Sorry it touched a nerve because it's true. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    No, because it's asinine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Someone found the way into the Maw for max levels and it's the center of the city.

[video]
    That is actually pretty solid worldbuilding. All the souls go to the Maw, so just jump along with them and you will end up where you need to go.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Someone found the way into the Maw for max levels and it's the center of the city.

That's cool.

You basically fall into the Maw.
    Which makes sense.

Formerly known as Arafal

[video=youtube;Q6pXH91R36A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6pXH91R36A&feature=emb_title[video]
    Alright, that's pretty good.

I'm glad it's not just teleporters or portals to get to other zones.

Ah shit I love den Schlund

im curious, is most of the maw blocked off when youre doing the intro scenario or can you freeroam the zone

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Kinda? I always saw Bwonsamdi and Rastakhan as a far less cool version of Light and Ryuk.
    less cool than those 2? is that possible? Wow.. that must be really bad

Quote Originally Posted by Dreen View Post
    im curious, is most of the maw blocked off when youre doing the intro scenario or can you freeroam the zone
    Probably like the Broken Shore intro quest.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    less cool than those 2? is that possible? Wow.. that must be really bad
    Well, Rastakhan doesn't have a Death Note lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Probably like the Broken Shore intro quest.
    Let's hope it's skippable the second time if it's done on another character
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

oh god, i can't wait to disconnect during the animation and end up in Azsuna

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Let's hope it's skippable the second time if it's done on another character
    Well...depends on how cool it is.

Alternatively, you could just be like me and only play one character because you don't have time for alts and also mage 4 lyfe

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    they said specifically at the beginning of alpha that almost all of the large changes would be made early and iterated on. spriest will likely get something soonish but if you were hoping for large scale anything for classes you are probably going to be dissapointed.

people constantly complaining that they change classes every xpac. so they didnt this time. and people whos classes are fundamentally ok are skill crying about "nothing changing. getting stale" ...
    Well, spriests are fundamentally NOT OK. That was a pretty dumb statement at the start of Alpha from Blizz. Like, did they expect that all the changes will be good off the bat? And they are already doing quite significant adjustments, with adding/removing abilities.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-06-30 at 05:35 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Just play multiple mages
    *insert shocked pikachu meme*

I actually do have a belf mage but my main is an alliance shitwizard.

is there any good feral main player in shadowlands alpha? Is psybearslat on it?

Page 2800, only 200 to go before page 3000. Makes one wonder whether we will hit it before Beta comes out.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I'm still saddened that Legion Midnight can't fly when the old Midnight can. Lucid Nightmare getting flying is cool, but why does Midnight have to be stuck on the ground still?

God I hope sets don't come back at all. Fuck catering to the braindead fucks who liked sets. All they do is trivialize gearing.

There's no way to bring them back into the game that won't trivialize the gearing process.

Add them to activities other than raiding.

People are burnt out with BfA's lengthy gearing process, so many see the return of tier sets as a huge source of excitement. Not everyone wants to grind 2-3 sets for every spec to feel viable (especially when some specs REALLY need to be specific with talents and stats to be mildly competitive).

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind tier sets coming back, I never advocated removing them. Not really a braindead thing to say.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Page 2800, only 200 to go before page 3000. Makes one wonder whether we will hit it before Beta comes out.
    Let's go for 4000
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.