Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Well it should start 8 CEST, started 2h later.
    It was always intended to start at 2200 CET.

Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    Here's hoping we get some simple armor sets as well, and these are a precursor to a real Kalimdor & EK revamp in 10.0!
    HD versions of the starting zone sets with some 3D pieces would be pretty nice, not gonna lie.

3+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone else think that Shadowlands' release date will be pushed to 2021? I know they did that with Burning Crusade
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Does anyone else think that Shadowlands' release date will be pushed to 2021? I know they did that with Burning Crusade
    No. There's no reason at all to believe this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Ok, so they did that 13y ago. So what? We got confirmation it's 2020.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ok, so they did that 13y ago. So what? We got confirmation it's 2020.
    Ya we did. Jon Hight said even if they have to launch it from their homes, it is launching 2020. Sounds like they are determined to still launch it this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    anything that came out of WoD and had that massive fanservice would be up top, those things create some strong illusion of better than it was.

on my game it was worse, lore and pvp garbage most classes that i play worse than it was in wod and mop, so to me isn't any good.
    People can't seem to grasp that the reason Legion is looked upon so fondly is because of where it fell.

It fell between the two worst expansions ever made.

Warlords of Draenor(trash) -----> Legion -----> Battle for Azeroth(dogshit).

Legion had all the same problems BfA had at the start and it is the expansion that is responsible for the garbage class design we have now.

It introduced - insane RNG, shit class design, insane borrowed power systems, infinite AP grinds, boring WQs.

It also had shining moments though like the Class Order Halls and some of the raids were great.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    People can't seem to grasp that the reason Legion is looked upon so fondly is because of where it fell.

Legion had all the same problems BfA had at the start and it is the expansion that is responsible for the garbage class design we have now.

It introduced - insane RNG, shit class design, insane borrowed power systems, infinite AP grinds, boring WQs.

It also had shining moments though like the Class Order Halls and some of the raids were great.
    I don't get it. Legion was a trash expansion. One year into it you were still doing the same content you were doing day one.

Only good thing to come out of legion was the class quest lines.

"Legion sucked"

Seems we played a different expansion. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    If its who I think it is... then yeah no surprise he thinks Legion was bad. I enjoyed Legion but it did suffer issueds that...it still suffers to this day. That does not mean I'm not enjoying myself and having the WoW fun that I desire.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Legion > BfA > WoD.

Sorry guys, thats just how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    "Legion sucked"

Seems we played a different expansion. :/
    Legion was a very good expansion but it did birth ap. Its a black mark against it,

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Legion > BfA > WoD.

Sorry guys, thats just how it is.
    No one said it wasn't like that. People are just disputing Legion being one of the "bEsT eXpAnSiOnS EvEr".

No one said it wasn't like that. People are just disputing Legion being one of the "bEsT eXpAnSiOnS EvEr".
    We also have lots of people saying MoP was the best expansion and the 'PiNnAcLe Of ClAsS deSiGn'. It's honestly laughable because I remember full well that many people hated Dailies of Pandaria. Don't even get me started on how awfully homogenised classes were.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    We also have lots of people saying MoP was the best expansion and the 'PiNnAcLe Of ClAsS deSiGn'. It's honestly laughable because I remember full well that many people hated Dailies of Pandaria. Don't even get me started on how awfully homogenised classes were.

Yeah. People usually use "fun" as a metric for Class Design. Last time I checked I was playing videogames for FUN. Cool how the goalposts move from fun to "homogenization".

I don't really give a shit how homogenized you think Classes were in MoP. They were fun to play.

Which is more than I can say for the trash we have now.

Legion was okay for me. AP and Legiondaries were it's biggest sins.

Legion is probably the best we're going to get in a post Warlords world anyway.

I call BS on that one, to be honest. Not saying Legion didn't have its bad sides and share of critics and detractors, every single expansion ever is called the worst ever on the forums when current, but loads of people liked it for what it was. They liked their Class Halls, Artifacts, Mage Tower, Legendary effects (if not the acquisition method, that was borked), the introduction of M+, WQs to a degree, overall good raids.

What next, is Pandaria considered great because it bordered WoD and Cataclysm, which was often seen as lackluster as well? That's a far too simplistic explanation.

Deathbringer, the ultimate title for any Death Knight out there. Looking forward to do some Covenant PvP to get the meta for that title.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=317051/...-in-shadowland

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I call BS on that one, to be honest. Not saying Legion didn't have its bad sides and share of critics and detractors, every single expansion ever is called the worst ever on the forums when current, but loads of people liked it for what it was. They liked their Class Halls, Artifacts, Mage Tower, Legendary effects (if not the acquisition method, that was borked), the introduction of M+, WQs to a degree, overall good raids.

What next, is Pandaria considered great because it bordered WoD and Cataclysm, which was often seen as lackluster as well? That's a far too simplistic explanation.
    Did Cataclysm lose 5+ million subscribers during it's cycle? No. But Warlords of Draenor did.

As I said. Legion had its good/great elements. But it wasn't the second coming of WoW Jesus as many of you claim.

Legion began the Diablofication of WoW and it hasn't really recovered since has it?

We are still struggling with the gutted class design we got in Legion. It still doesn't look to be fixed in Shadowlands.

Regardless. I think Legion is the "model moving forward". Just going to have to accept this neutered class design with 5-6 borrowed power systems tacked on top of it every expansion. Going to have to accept new patch zones being rares, chests and WQs going forward. Cookie cutter.

Regardless. I think Legion is the "model moving forward". Just going to have to accept this neutered class design with 5-6 borrowed power systems tacked on top of it every expansion. Going to have to accept new patch zones being rares, chests and WQs going forward. Cookie cutter.
    This. Worst part of Legion by far is the long term damage.