10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Not to mention the barber shop customizations...

I think prepatch will last 1 month (maybe ppl will want to level many alts with those new customizations)

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    You don't know how much I enjoy seeing those numbers.
    Blizzard will ruin it with the idea that each tier must render the last entirely useless

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Warcraft and Castlevania had a baby.
    Bloody Tears starts playing in the distance

Can't wait to go use Hamon to kill vampires in a raid lol
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-07-26 at 01:55 AM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

This right here makes me not wanting to wait for Shadowlands! This right here is finally 4 good reasons to do raids on alts again. Its going to be so good to use transmog from the current expansion again come Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post

This right here makes me not wanting to wait for Shadowlands! This right here is finally 4 good reasons to do raids on alts again. Its going to be so good to use transmog from the current expansion again come Shadowlands.
    So the missing shoulders were just generic metal spiky ones. Thanks I hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    I am so sorry! I will take charge and tell our art team they should do better.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I am so sorry! I will take charge and tell our art team they should do better.
    You better.

Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    I feel a similar way, but...this is WoW. What did you expect? We're never going to get an actual trench cloak look at this point. Subtlety is lost on the art team, though I'm not sure it's a bad thing since wow is so heavily stylized and it really works for it.

- - - Updated - - -

So what is the point of having account-wide legendaries when legendaries are class / spec specific? I mean, I guess it's fine, but I don't think this is that big of a deal for alt-friendliness seeing as your alts won't benefit from it if they're not the same class (Which will be true for 99% of people).

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting twitter discussion with now with Muffinus about what to do with Hunter Pet Specs in Shadowlands. https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/1287232388490125313

Have to admit this is one of the more optimistic things I've seen out of Blizzard in the post-WoD world. Actual dialogue and feedback not specifically about what's coming next but about what just came and went.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Interesting twitter discussion with now with Muffinus about what to do with Hunter Pet Specs in Shadowlands. https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/1287232388490125313

Have to admit this is one of the more optimistic things I've seen out of Blizzard in the post-WoD world. Actual dialogue and feedback not specifically about what's coming next but about what just came and went.
    I really hope they go with this. It would be a lot of fun for Hunters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    Blizzard will ruin it with the idea that each tier must render the last entirely useless
    And what it has to do with having small numbers again? Also, it's kinda normal that each tier makes previous one obsolete. You want to run both tiers at once, because previous sets are still BiS like in Legion or even like in BfA with EP trinkets?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    and if you leave a covenant because its not good im not sure why you would want to go back. you will have to restart progression when you join a new covenant. ou will start over with covenant reknown and opening up soulbinds (which unlike on beta you will likely have to open up like artifact weapons. they are fully unlocked on the beta but there is no way its going to be that way on live) it will likely take weeks to get things unlocked (especially with weekly caps) so swapping late will start you back at square one.

- - - Updated - - -

people are going to start the whining once the xpac goes live. "i only got 1 upgrade this week! something something timegate something something mau..." even though this is what people asked for.
    The only people who will whine were you type of people that loved Titanforging and getting Mythic quality loot from WQs.

Can't wait for this change. Who in their right mind thinks vendoring literal thousands of epics is a good thing?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Yeah but Preach and discord said you'll get 2% increase from Ven'thyr so TOO BAD
    20%. With the ability to teleport twice* to avoid mechanics.

But keep downplaying the strength of these things. You're helping! You're doing your part young Blizzard warrior!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, are the double blindes eyes gone from the data base? The WoWHead Dessing Room doesn't show them any more as an NPC option.
    Still kind of sad that they restrict the eyes at all to certain parameters like scars.

The raid sets being the same and just recolors for all dififculties makes me so happy. Makes me actually want to farm a raid instead of running it once then waiting until next expac to farm Mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Demeisen View Post
    According to armory statistics, 38.8% of level 120 players killed Heroic Azshara before the release of N'yalotha.

The class discords have, between them, over a million members.
    How many of these million members are on all of the discords? I'd wager a good portion of them are.

Not saying there aren't a significant amount of people on them, but you can't simply add them all together and say that that's a strong metric. All we can say is that the amount of people on the class discords is anywhere between [amount of people on the single biggest server] to [amount of people on all servers combined], and more likely than not the real number is closer to the former than the latter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    20%. With the ability to teleport twice* to avoid mechanics.

But keep downplaying the strength of these things. You're helping! You're doing your part young Blizzard warrior!
    I'd be interested to know how someone calculated a teleport (strong as it is) to be a 20% gain. It's problematic for sure but 20% is exaggerated as hell considering it won't even be used on some fights.
    Last edited by Segus1992; 2020-07-26 at 09:39 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I'd be interested to know how someone calculated a teleport (strong as it is) to be a 20% gain. It's problematic for sure but 20% is exaggerated as hell considering it won't even be used on some fights.
    It's called "pulling numbers out of their asses to support their theories". They do it all the time.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    It's called "pulling numbers out of their asses to support their theories". They do it all the time.
    I only ask because the problem I see with an ability like Door of Shadows is that it can't be balanced - just because on some fights it's literally invaluable for some while on other fights it's completely useless. It isn't a 20% gain, it's an undefined gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Just because you cannot translate that movement=downtime, and the less downtime you have the more DPS you can do doesn't mean you can insult those who.. you know.. use math and logic?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    Just because you cannot translate that movement=downtime, and the less downtime you have the more DPS you can do doesn't mean you can insult those who.. you know.. use math and logic?
    Please provide math and logic behind that 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Let's not forget that getting those 2 charges means you cannot have 3 Throughput conduits.

Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    The issue is that it isn't consistent. On some fights it's huge, on other fights it's completely useless and Fleshcraft would be far more practical. You can't calculate something where the formula is constantly changing.