7+ Year Old Account
    So many peeps mad about this change. SL looks great, but this thing was announced and suddenly WoW is shit and Blizz are cunts. Is it because players feel cheated of the gold they spent?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I have 30 toons over level 100, so I have gotten my use out of heirlooms for sure. I don't see myself using them without an XP bonus. I like changing gear as I level.
    #TeamTinkers

Where is the build?

Would have liked to have seen a speed increase in the new heirloom set bonuses's but those aren't that bad.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    So many peeps mad about this change. SL looks great, but this thing was announced and suddenly WoW is shit and Blizz are cunts. Is it because players feel cheated of the gold they spent?
    Usual background whining when some change is announced, don't get how are you surprised. I don't get why it could be anything more than slight combat improvement.

Some people even proposed things like bonus gold - like it would mather it you would gather 5k or 7k during your 5 hours long leveling ;D.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Usual background whining when some change is announced, don't get how are you surprised. I don't get why it could be anything more than slight combat improvement.

Some people even proposed things like bonus gold - like it would mather it you would gather 5k or 7k during your 5 hours long leveling ;D.
    Ye ok, levelling wont be 5h. That was done by a speedrunners, and then Blizz announced that lit won't be this fast on live, AKA they will nerf it. And I guess peoples pettiness and malice still surprises me sometimes.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    The heirloom gold is they have issues with, they want their gold back.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The heirloom gold is they have issues with, they want their gold back.
    And I want back that $$$ I spent on all the pizzas this year.

And I want back that $$$ I spent on all the pizzas this year.
    But did the pizzas give you an xp boost?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Do calories count as xp?

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I leveled my body hard, and now I'm specced into an Italian.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Do calories count as xp?
    I guess so?
    Fuck, this one actually made me chuckle. Thanks, guy, I needed a little laugh today.

They say in the post it took 100 hours to hit max, and now it will be half that. Does this mean they are aiming for 50 hours to hit max? I was kinda hoping like 8 hours max.

You got a sweet +5 to your "talking with your hands" ability.

Quote Originally Posted by BullxBull View Post
    They say in the post it took 100 hours to hit max, and now it will be half that. Does this mean they are aiming for 50 hours to hit max? I was kinda hoping like 8 hours max.
    Where did you see that? People are saying around 6 hours to level from 1-max on the beta if you rush it.

It used to take 100 hours. It hasn't taken more than 24-30 hours in a long time.
    #TeamTinkers

7+ Year Old Account
    Where did you see that? People are saying around 6 hours to level from 1-max on the beta if you rush it.
    Yes, but still, Blizz said it won't be this fast. They seemed to make it faster for testing purpose.

Yes, but still, Blizz said it won't be this fast. They seemed to make it faster for testing purpose.
    Fair, but it's not gonna take 50 hours.

Remember the rules. If it's a problem I have, it's of grave importance.

If it's a problem somebody else has, it's whining.

Where is the build?