Wow, I keep getting disconnected from Live. I have no idea wtf is going on. My internet is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    I can't even create characters anymore. Character selection is busted on PTR. Welp, back to beta for me
    I'm able to log into characters in less populated areas, but Zuldazar is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    I swear, the longest "lasting" peace in these wars has been Post-MoP.

Even then, we still had WoD and Legion before we started fighting again in BFA.
    WoD was actually a year of peace on Azeroth. We all were away causing our mayhem elsewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp....my copied character finally showed up on ptr....now character not found. My little level 9 got sent to Org and immediatly dies from zombies. I hated the zombies way back when and I hate them now. So far the ptr is a mess...just my opinion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    But I still need my high elf paladin.
    Class/race combos are arguably much easier to add (imo). It was getting the race look of High Elves that always felt like the biggest hurdle.

A Class+Race option can always be explained by new lore, whereas the race addition of a High Elf always felt like it needed to have a basis on previously established lore.

At least that's always how the naysayers tried to argue it "buh they're blud elvs nao!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I tried to see how close I could get Void/Blood Elves, they're nearly indistinguishable.

I gave the males beards to add some difference like the female hair has, because otherwise, it'd literally be a 1:1 clone of the other model.
    This is hilarious to behold. Now players can actually choose their faction identity here, since race looks is out of the equation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw, have to ask. Are there reputations in SL? With Renown I'm kind of confused and wonder if Diplomacy is still as powerful as it has always been.
    I've seen some items in Wowhead bound to reputation levels, so yeah. Apparently each covenant has its own reputation at the very least.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    They straight up need to have an option to tag yourself as a High Elf in game, kind of like TRP, along with different hair colors + Paladin, there are no reasons not to anymore.
    Seriously, that would be awesome as hell! They should totally let you do that, it would save having to put in Forest/Ice trolls as another race entirely too
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beta servers offline, build incoming ?

Btw, have to ask. Are there reputations in SL? With Renown I'm kind of confused and wonder if Diplomacy is still as powerful as it has always been.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    I've seen some items in Wowhead bound to reputation levels, so yeah. Apparently each covenant has its own reputation at the very least.
    From the looks of it, Renown is a valor cap style system that has two quests a week, one being world content and one being Torghast. You do those quests you earn 2 levels a week. Apparently the campaign gives you additional renown levels but this isn't confirmed.

The reputations are apparently one per covenant and are how you get different zone-themed items on characters of another covenant. For example exalted with the Maldraxxus rep (which can be gained by any covenant) lets you get an undead boar mount which I assume can be used by any covenant. The Venthyr one gives a sinrunner (not Blanchy), etc. Those would benefit from Diplomacy but not renown.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Finally 3k pages. Time to celebrate with the same as always. Serious discussion about unserious themes.
    Calling it now - Shadowlands will be out before we reach 4k pages

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any thoughts, ideas, explanations about this:
    https://twitter.com/mrgmyt/status/12...532673541?s=21

I'm late to the party on the Nathanos kill but you guys realize were going to the Afterlife and will probably run into him again right?

Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    I'm late to the party on the Nathanos kill but you guys realize were going to the Afterlife and will probably run into him again right?
    We do

In nathria

Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    Which means we get to punch him in the face again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Pretty sure ilvl 100 is 445.

I'm 449 on live, 103 on PTR.
    Sounds good! It will be fun to gear up a bunch of alts for SL. I plan on going crazy with alts this time. I'm going to have 16 classes by the end. 1 of each armor type in each covenant.

Thinking my extra PLate will be a Paladin.
    2 hunters and 2 shamans.
    I guess only 1 of each leather.
    And an extra Priest or lock. Probably a second priest.

So, 2 paladins, 1 warrior, 1 dk, 2 hunters, 2 shamans, 1monk, 1 druid, 1 DH, 1 rogue, 1 mage, 1 lock, 2 priests.

Quote Originally Posted by maxje98 View Post
    Any thoughts, ideas, explanations about this:
    https://twitter.com/mrgmyt/status/12...532673541?s=21
    World revamp, obviously.

It could also be part of a quest that is currently unavailable.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Covenant rep and zone rep with the brokers being the tortollan rep of the expansion

7+ Year Old Account
    Btw, isn't Darkshire meant to be empty since the rogues killed everyone in the town?

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    What's expected to go on the PTR today

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    What's expected to go on the PTR today
    Week 2 of prepatch quests.