Let's start hyping up tonight lads!!! Release date + cinematic woop.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Let's start hyping up tonight lads!!! Release date + cinematic woop.
    We are officially delaying Shadowlands because xxx reason. In the coming days, you will learn when and why.

Sincerely, Blizzard.

jk ofc.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2020-08-27 at 01:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I once got infracted for such a joke (I don't mind it myself, just warning)
    damn, gotta edit it
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Are we gonna get game updates? 9.1 or maybe an update for 9.0 / prepatch?

Eh, we usually find about X.1 within a month or two from release or so. I think this time it will likely be on whatever digital event they said they were planning for early 2021?
    Hm, I believe Kara patch (7.1) was revealed at Gamescom prior to Legion release. I don't think that's gonna happen here though. Legion was literally around the corner back then. We're (at the earliest) 2 months out from SL.

Eh, we usually find about X.1 within a month or two from release or so. I think this time it will likely be on whatever digital event they said they were planning for early 2021?
    For Legion we got info on 7.1 before the expansion had even released, so unless there is a virtual Blizzcon in the works or something similar then I imagine we might get some cursory glances at what 9.1 will contain.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I hope there will be a book like elegy

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm 90% sure 9.1 will be on this early 2021 "virtual Blizzcon" event (if it will happen of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    For Legion we got info on 7.1 before the expansion had even released, so unless there is a virtual Blizzcon in the works or something similar then I imagine we might get some cursory glances at what 9.1 will contain.
    7.1 reveal was like 2 weeks before Legion launch, and it was just story teaser. Actual info and trailer came later along with PTR (sigh, I miss that patch cycle, 7.0-7.1.5 were best time in WoW for me, and even then forums were filled with whining and Mythic raiders of course didn't like it).
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2020-08-27 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I'm 90% sure 9.1 will be on this early 2021 "virtual Blizzcon" event (if it will happen of course).

7.1 reveal was like 2 weeks before Legion launch, and it was just story teaser. Actual info and trailer came later along with PTR (sigh, I miss that patch cycle, 7.0-7.1.5 were best time in WoW for me, and even then forums were filled with whining and Mythic raiders of course didn't like it).
    Doesnt need to be much. Maybe what the theme of the raid is if it isnt too spoiler-y, and possibly some concept art of transmog available there or mounts. More heritage armor for base races could be something that would be fitting to reveal as well.

Of course, this is just if Blizzcon won't happen, and nothing similar is planned.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Doesnt need to be much. Maybe what the theme of the raid is if it isnt too spoiler-y, and possibly some concept art of transmog available there or mounts. More heritage armor for base races could be something that would be fitting to reveal as well.

Of course, this is just if Blizzcon won't happen, and nothing similar is planned.
    Well yeah, if there won't be a Blizzcon, they just reveal 9.1 in random video, just like 8.1/8.3 (also 8.2 got sorta kinda second reveal on youtube, cause so much times passed from Blizzcon many probably forget about it).

9.1 will definitely be a prerecorded video like 8.3 (which is honestly the way to go). Mid-tier raid, heritage armors, covenant campaign extensions, maybe some QOL stuff.

Now that they've confirmed Kel'thuzad goes to the Maw a Naxx themed raid is unlikely. Not much is foreshadowed for said mid-tier raid, besides the Broker/Devourer world. Thros is possible but IDK if it gets much foreshadowing (haven't seen the ending of the Ardenweald campaign, which apparently has the Drust as the final portion of the questline)
    Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2020-08-27 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    9.1 will definitely be a prerecorded video like 8.3 (which is honestly the way to go). Mid-tier raid, heritage armors, covenant campaign extensions, maybe some QOL stuff.

Now that they've confirmed Kel'thuzad goes to the Maw a Naxx themed raid is unlikely. Not much is foreshadowed for said mid-tier raid, besides the Broker/Devourer world. Thros is possible but IDK if it gets much foreshadowing.
    We could still have a Naxx themed raid even fi Kel'thuzad goes to the Maw, it isnt exactly like he is stuck there. Yes, it would be kinda redundant ot banish him from Maldraxxus only for him ot reappear there for the 9.1 raid, but still.

We could still have a Naxx themed raid even fi Kel'thuzad goes to the Maw, it isnt exactly like he is stuck there. Yes, it would be kinda redundant ot banish him from Maldraxxus only for him ot reappear there for the 9.1 raid, but still.
    It's possible, but they seem to have tapped out the Maldraxxus theming entirely for launch. They could get around this by having Naxx appear in some other zone or area but I'm not expecting it: if anything, the only Naxx theming would be if the new tier sets are HD versions of Naxx armor similar to BT/TOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    It's possible, but they seem to have tapped out the Maldraxxus theming entirely for launch. They could get around this by having Naxx appear in some other zone or area but I'm not expecting it: if anything, the only Naxx theming would be if the new tier sets are HD versions of Naxx armor similar to BT/TOS.
    I would arrgue that the amount of Maldraxxus stuff in 9.0 bolsters the case for a Maldraxxus/Naxxramas themed raid in 9.1. Similar to how the war campaign in 8.0 led to Siege of Dazar'alor.
    It doesnt have to be Naxx exactly either, it could simply just be Kel'thuzad as the final boss and then having hte raid be an homage to Naxxramas instead.

And yes, I would love nothing more than a HD remake of the tier 3 gear. It has one of the few truly great hunter sets, not ot mention I am curious what the gear would look like for Monk and DH. The HD remake of the orignal DK set would be nice as well.

When is Blizzard's turn actually?

https://www.ign.com/articles/gamesco...e-how-to-watch
    I found this schedule but it doesn't say anything about Blizzard. They're probably one of the unannounced games on there, though.

2 pm edt https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...ere?blzcmp=app
    Last edited by gunner_recall; 2020-08-27 at 04:29 PM.

Towelliee said he'd heard it was within the first hour.

I feel like some people are expecting way more than what we're gonna get, like they don't know how these opening events look or work. There won't be a special Blizzard only panel dedicated to just WoW, its gonna be a cinematic compilation of every game that's presenting at the event back to back with maybe like a minute or two at most of a dev talking inbetween about their game, the only announcement u should expect is the release date at the end of the Uther episode, no patch info or anything like that, this ain't Blizzcon.

in about 90 minutes?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    in about 90 minutes?
    Yeah, roughly.