"Damn Night Elf Players!"

Guys...

The Elves got fuck all in both BFA and SL. They kinda deserve this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Why not both?

Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post

Guys...

Nah, they're getting new lore, new cultural reboot (that is something akin to what they wanted, angry elves, vs the Forsaken), new city (eventually). They already got new armor, new weapons, new mounts, creature model revamps for ancients and nightsabers (and probably some more I'm missing), the best customization, and even an entire Shadowlands zone and covenant that extends their lore and culture (lets not pretend it's a troll zone in any way). When will enough be enough?
    Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2020-09-04 at 07:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Nah, they're getting new lore, new cultural reboot (that is something akin to what they wanted, angry elves, vs the Forsaken), new city (eventually), new armor, new weapons, new mounts, creature model revamps for ancients and nightsabers (and probably some more I'm missing), the best customization, and even an entire Shadowlands zone and covenant that extends their lore and culture (lets not pretend it's a troll zone in any way). When will enough be enough?
    I don't think they're getting a culture revamp, nor do I think they should, just do something else thats not super hardcore/ and or shitting on them. They do deserve that ancient walker though.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2020-09-04 at 07:14 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Nah, they're getting new lore, new cultural reboot (that is something akin to what they wanted, angry elves, vs the Forsaken), new city (eventually), new armor, new weapons, new mounts, creature model revamps for ancients and nightsabers (and probably some more I'm missing), the best customization, and even an entire Shadowlands zone and covenant that extends their lore and culture (lets not pretend it's a troll zone in any way). When will enough be enough?
    So like, entire/most of Ardenweald is nelf centric? I don't have problem with finishing their story line. They left plot points in BfA that are way to important.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-09-04 at 07:13 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Really hope Blizzard dishes out some concept art for these mounts soon (which I assume have to exist for this to even be announced)

It feels kinda blind, which seems unnecessarily limiting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post

Guys...

I'm a Night Elf player and the only thing I could care less about than the Ancient is the Slimesaber.

The ancient seems like one of those clunky gimmicky mounts (that will probably use the Infernal skeleton) and I'll probably use it once, say "huh," then tire of it and never use it again because if I want to use a Night Elf mount, I have a bunch of Nightsabers and Hippogryphs to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I'm a Night Elf player and the only thing I could care less about than the Ancient is the Slimesaber.

The ancient seems like one of those clunky gimmicky mounts (that will probably use the Infernal skeleton) and I'll probably use it once, say "huh," then tire of it and never use it again because if I want to use a Night Elf mount, I have a bunch of Nightsabers and Hippogryphs to choose from.
    You know, I was going to vote for the ancient, but on reflection you are probably right. It will look cool the once or twice I run around with it in Oribos or Ardenweald or whatever, then it will be relegated to the mount collection forever.
    The nerubian will likely be the most boring on the surface, but also the one most likely to be used. Except the slimekitty though, if I have Maldraxxus alts I can imagine I would want to use that one.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    You know, I was going to vote for the ancient, but on reflection you are probably right. It will look cool the once or twice I run around with it in Oribos or Ardenweald or whatever, then it will be relegated to the mount collection forever.
    The nerubian will likely be the most boring on the surface, but also the one most likely to be used. Except the slimekitty though, if I have Maldraxxus alts I can imagine I would want to use that one.
    It'll probably also be a pain to get into buildings with it.

The Nerubian is the one that bothers me because if it's remotely unique (i.e. not a bloodtick reskin), I'll want to vote for it. But there's a significant chance in people's minds that it's just a bloodtick reskin. I can guess what an Ancient mount will look like, what a jelly saber could look like, a spelltome and a caterpillar. The Nerubian could look like any of the various different Nerubian units that exist, but my assumption is that it refers to this unit:

Literally called a Nerubian Swarmer ingame. Could look really cool if scaled up with higher fidelity. Proper tanky beetle/spider hybrid that skitters over the ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    the ancient sounds cool, but i think like all the bipedal mounts it'll really be coolest in concept, but not very fun to use in practice (too large, moves too fast for the animations to look normal). Maybe thats just me though, but i hope it doesnt win. I love the idea of the flying book mount, and if the slime cat is anything like the little pet, id love that too
    Last edited by Porimlys; 2020-09-04 at 08:16 PM.

Knowing blizzard the jellysaber is going to be more edgelord themed rather than cute like the jelly cats.

10+ Year Old Account
    The flying spell tome is probably my second favorite option..don't think its winning though
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The flying spell tome is probably my second favorite option..don't think its winning though
    Chances are, they'll make all mounts, put them in the store, and gift us the winner during that quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The tree seems to be winning on both sides.

Prepare for reskinned infernal with a janky camera and issues getting through doors, kek.

only mounts i like are ones that look good flying and grounded.. i prefer to have just the one keybind for my mount. also not a fan of large ones like dragons and crap that cover too much of the screen.

so if any of those fit that category it has my vote.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

3+ Year Old Account
    They should have more transformation mounts.

Like the Alchemy one and hive mind.

Honestly, one of my favorite expansion loading screens

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to be using my flying (walking) pig. Tree will be too tall, bug too ugly, book too boring, cat probably too slimey, but the caterpillar might be okay...no...wait...too fat and slow. I'll stick to my pig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Chances are, they'll make all mounts, put them in the store, and gift us the winner during that quarter.
    I would be ok with that ^.^

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by yana View Post
    Hey im posting this thread here if anyone wants to support, they changed the night warrior eyes pretty drasticly and it better as two seperate options, than one replacing the other:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...-change/630678

For reference to showcasse how distinct and equaly striking both options are:
    Ew... The blue eyes do not match AT ALL the black eyes we have now on live. I’ve been so disappointed that we are loosing the customization in Shadowlands. Luckily they reverted the change, and eyes are black again.

Maybe they’ll give us both? If not, I hope they stick with the black!

Well, played through Exile's Reach and I have to say, as far as tutorial experiences go, it's actually really, really nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Still no news about this set ?

https://leschroniquesdazeroth.fr/wp-...694-scaled.jpg

Btw, this is from retail ...