Hey guys, if my Bnet account had both the Classic PTR and the WoW Retail PTR, does that mean I have 2 PTR licenses? Or do I have to have 2 accounts linked to a PTR (For example: 2 accounts having Retail PTR)?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Gorak Tul was dealt with in 8.0 in the Alliance Kul Tiras finale questline.
    So? The Drust are still a threat in Shadowlands without Gorak Tul. He wasn't even the only "Gorak"(King).
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    He wasn't even the only "Gorak"(King).
    Don't have beta, is that confirmed to mean king in Drust? (Vrykul?)

Love finding new language words, like Ur'gora

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Don't have beta, is that confirmed to mean king in Drust? (Vrykul?)

Love finding new language words, like Ur'gora
    Not confirmed sorry and it might be wrong since the only other Gorak we meet is a woman. It likely means something like "Leader". Just my heavy assumption.

Not confirmed sorry and it might be wrong since the only other Gorak we meet is a woman. It likely means something like "Leader". Just my heavy assumption.
    They honestly need to expand way more on languages. Having only a few words of even the most popularly known language translated like orcish, or the pathetic om noms pandaren use, is sad. They did really well in MoP making an actual written language though.

So, can no one help me on that? lol

So, can no one help me on that? lol
    Well your question wasnt exactly easy top understand...

I assume you wonder whether you can use both the Classic and Retail PTR at the same time?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Well your question wasnt exactly easy top understand...

I assume you wonder whether you can use both the Classic and Retail PTR at the same time?
    Yeah. My account rn has both Classic PTR and Retail PTR. Would that mean I have 2 PTR Licenses? Or does 2 PTR licenses mean I'd have a main account and an alt account on 1 PTR?

- - - Updated - - -

I only ask this cause I won a Beta Key giveaway, and it said I can't have 2 or more PTR licenses.

Yeah. My account rn has both Classic PTR and Retail PTR. Would that mean I have 2 PTR Licenses? Or does 2 PTR licenses mean I'd have a main account and an alt account on 1 PTR?
    The 2 PTRs are separate, so you only have a single PTR license for both.

- - - Updated - - -

So yes, you can check both PTRs
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Drust give me a "random wing a raid tier with some world quests and maaaaybe a 5 man" vibe if they're gonna show up in this expansion.
    Mists of Tirna Scithe would be a good name for the 5man, i'd say. Maybe have them involved in the Ardenweald storyline as well.

You know, like they currently are in the Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The 2 PTRs are separate, so you only have a single PTR license for both.

- - - Updated - - -

So yes, you can check both PTRs
    Ok, so because I have Classic and Retail PTR on my Bnet account, that still means I have 1 license? Or is it 1 PTR license each? Sorry if I'm confusing it.

If it's 1 PTR license for each, then that means I'll have to remove a PTR.
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2020-09-12 at 12:37 PM.

The drust storyline feels like a shrine of storms raid.

So? The Drust are still a threat in Shadowlands without Gorak Tul. He wasn't even the only "Gorak"(King).
    I didn't say they weren't. Just that Gorak Tul specificially has already been dealt with.

Ok, I contacted customer support on if they can help me remove my PTR from my Bnet. Gonna try to remove the Classic PTR.

Ok, so because I have Classic and Retail PTR on my Bnet account, that still means I have 1 license? Or is it 1 PTR license each? Sorry if I'm confusing it.

If it's 1 PTR license for each, then that means I'll have to remove a PTR.
    Both Live and PTR share a license between "retail" and Classic, but not the actual realms.

So you actually only have 2 licenses, one for PTR, one for Live. Note that Beta is also listed as a PTR license in account data.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...poilers/641520

Someone found where the “Enemy Infiltration - Preface” and “Tower of the Unseen Guests” books are at; Venthyr Sanctum aka Sinfall. Before we just knew the "Enemy Infiltration" book from the datafiles but now it's location is found.

Ok, I have decided to uninstall both PTR's from my programs in my control panel. That should therefore work for me.
    That doesn't affect your license status at all, only your free disk space.

I didn't say they weren't. Just that Gorak Tul specificially has already been dealt with.
    Oh I didn't read the other guy's whole reply. There's always a possibility of Gorak Tul's return since the Drust are "cursed to exist outside the cycle of life and death" and are trying to use Ardenweald's mechanisms of Rebirth.

That doesn't affect your license status at all, only your free disk space.
    Yeah. I just tried to contact support. I wanna try to remove my PTR licenses.

Yeah. I just tried to contact support. I wanna try to remove my PTR licenses.
    You get access to PTR by owning the game.
    Error 404 - Signature not found