I live at a location, somewhere, ya know? :D
    Depends. Are the Servers down yet and all?

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Depends. Are the Servers down yet and all?
    Not yet. 10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Warbringers: Sylvanas was also removed from the game. The cinematic played at the end of the War of Thorns questline, which was removed at the beginning of BfA.
    If I’m not mistaken, it was added back in-game in 8.1. You can see it during the night warrior questline in darkshore. A sort of “what happened here”.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohal View Post
    If I’m not mistaken, it was added back in-game in 8.1. You can see it during the night warrior questline in darkshore. A sort of “what happened here”.
    All the Warbringers cinematics gets added back to the game in one form or another. The Azshara one could be seen in Nazjatar, the Jaina one was hidden in the Siege of Boralus dungeon.

I live at a location, somewhere, ya know? :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Not yet. 10chars
    I'll be in bed then. Should see a build by then. If not, then tomorrow. If not then, then next week. :/ Gotta happen Today tho, ye?

login/music builds are best builds

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    login/music builds are best builds
    Because it means we're close to release?

isnt there a beta build today?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...lands/638371/5

New dev update. Most of the stuff in here sounds good, until you remember that we're less than 2 months to launch and all of this stuff is still in flux. And PvP gearing they don't even have an idea of what the fix is yet.

Shadows of BFAs past.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster
    It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.
    Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

No swappable covenants. Tantrums incoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Love that Blizz took the time to put their foot down on that idea hard.
    It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.
    Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Love that Blizz took the time to put their foot down on that idea hard.
    It doesn't matter how much they explain it, if a customer "isn't getting what they want" it's anti-consumer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Oh boy, I can't wait.

All this talk of entering the final phase of the Beta/PTR does make me really scared for what will become of MM. This isnt a case where some players don't enjoy the interpretation, the entire rotation is flawed.
    We really, really need a dev post on what is going on with MM. Honestly, even the WoD Demonology thing of the devs coming out and admitting they don't want players choosing that spec would be welcome at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    All this talk of entering the final phase of the Beta/PTR does make me really scared for what will become of MM. This isnt a case where some players don't enjoy the interpretation, the entire rotation is flawed.
    We really, really need a dev post on what is going on with MM. Honestly, even the WoD Demonology thing of the devs coming out and admitting they don't want players choosing that spec would be welcome at this point.
    Let's be honest Hunters are just broken entirely and need to be rebuilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Let's be honest Hunters are just broken entirely and need to be rebuilt.
    Pretty much.
    We have Survival that sorely lacks an identity, Beastmaster who is only tangentially involved with beats and MM whose only proc is categorically ignored.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.

A bit overdramatic there. I doubt Hunters will be in a bad state as you put it. If you're worried the rotation doesn't flow, well I dunno I find that doubtful.

Pretty much.
    We have Survival that sorely lacks an identity, Beastmaster who is only tangentially involved with beats and MM whose only proc is categorically ignored.
    Survival turning into full melee would be interesting but I know there's plenty of Survival hunters who don't want the melee stuff.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

Jesus is MM Hunter that bad? I'm a MM hunter main so yeah...
    We each walk a line. Choose yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    A bit overdramatic there. I doubt Hunters will be in a bad state as you put it. If you're worried the rotation doesn't flow, well I dunno I find that doubtful.
    Just checking on the PTR. Using your only proc makes you unable to use Aimed Shot on cooldown, the only time the ability is available is during rare lulls in your rotation when you can fit iin Arcane shot just because you can immediately offset the cost with a Steady Shot.

Pretty much.
    Frankly I could make a long post about how removing Ranged Survival inadvertently killed the class, but the short version is basically

They killed Ranged Survival to bring back Melee Hunter, which was a good idea. But they just poured all of Ranged Survival into Marksman, without any sense of how it would affect Marksman's rotation, and then never fixed it while also throwing more stuff into the gumbo via the Artifact and Azerite.

Meanwhile, yeah, Survival never had a firm identity. It's gotten better tools, but still feels listless because it has no firm "heroic moment."

Also pets have been irrelevant for years now and Blizz tries to paper mache over it with more skins rather than more depth.