Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Is a premade DK even going to be eligible for the transmog? I feel like the old ones still being exempt from getting the transmog is something that might carry over.
    I was told they're currently eligible? That said, I've not actually leveled one past 70, so... Hmm Worst case scenario is I have a plethora of new alts to farm Sha of Anger with, haha. I don't really farm anything anymore, but that mount? I want it.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Er, what? That's contradictory. If they were supposed to be treated like that, the restrictions would make no sense. They exist specificially because Covenants are not meant to be treated the same way.
    I forgot the not. They are not supposed to be treated like specs and talents. Unfortunately, there are those that feel as if they need to be.

I wonder if blizz plans to use a covanent style sytem for a possible post alliance horde future for pvp

How is m+ so far? Is it friendly towards casters? I mean in BFA it was 3 melees for a good while before hunters-firemages came in. Sure you could make anything work, but a time DH&outlaw was just melting things especially in s2.

Which casters will have a more of an uphill battle? Which might be very sought after?

i imagine the dungeons would have to be geared less towards MDIs surely, what with the covenant specific bonuses and all. Not that they cannot be balanced or anything, but they definitely seem to me more geared towards fun semi-casual play than bleeding edge optimization.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    How is m+ so far? Is it friendly towards casters? I mean in BFA it was 3 melees for a good while before hunters-firemages came in. Sure you could make anything work, but a time DH&outlaw was just melting things especially in s2.

Which casters will have a more of an uphill battle? Which might be very sought after?
    They swing widely. They added some anti-melee affixes as well. You are better off to search for a compilation of dungeon rankins, because there is no simple answer to this question.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    I wonder if blizz plans to use a covanent style sytem for a possible post alliance horde future for pvp
    It didn't happen after Legion and it didn't happen after BfA. There's really no future without Alliance (vs) Horde.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/dps-rankings-tier-list Icy Veins has this and while it's for Castle Nathria, it should at least give you an idea of class strengths/weaknesses in group settings.

New build tonight or nah?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    New build tonight or nah?
    I would imagine we'll probably see new builds for the next couple of weeks, at least, but probably mostly bug fixes/balancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    Apparently the glow effects have been removed from all the non-Mythic Nathria raid gear, so we're still keeping the Mythic-exclusives.
    Was hoping for more transmog color options to mix and match, but nope, and no reason to farm anything for me until the next expansion.
    Very saddening. The mythic version was already very spicy on its own.

Aww really? Meh, that just kills all the lower tier mogs again for classes with clear color schemes per spec, like the frosty looking flasks for mages or the green light show for unholy instead of the red one. If they do that then it would be nice if you could at least select the color of the mytic pieces :/.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

So now that a new update is imminent, who wants to bet on another week of silence for the much needed hunter changes?

So now that a new update is imminent, who wants to bet on another week of silence for the much needed hunter changes?
    Hunters are about to get the shaman treatment.

"They're too fucked, so we'll look at them next expansion"

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post

Poor shamans, always next expansion.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post

Yeah I think so too. MM especially is in dire need of a talent revamp, if not revamp of the entire spec. What really annoys me though is the silence, it isnt like the problem with MM are not readily apparent so the devs being silent on the issue and not changing much of anything does reek of them trying to quietly let it die before announcing a revamp similar to Shaman in BfA.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Only people that listen to the shamans are the elements. Sadly they don’t work at blizzard.

To be fair, I think they were good during WotLK
    Yeah I think so too. MM especially is in dire need of a talent revamp, if not revamp of the entire spec. What really annoys me though is the silence, it isnt like the problem with MM are not readily apparent so the devs being silent on the issue and not changing much of anything does reek of them trying to quietly let it die before announcing a revamp similar to Shaman in BfA.
    What are the problems with MM? I haven't paid much attention to the other classes.

Do those problems carry over to SV and BM as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    I see what your complaints are but I just don't find them nearly as damaging as you put it. I'm not really ignorant to what you are saying I just seem to feel differently. I think IMO the talent system needs adjusting everywhere, its been the same for like what? Since Wodish maybe?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No 2 week notice last week, no patch on the 22nd.
    Even the 29th is getting quickly ruled out.
    Didn't they send an email yesterday that it was your "last chance" to get your BFA stuff done?

I think that might be our 2 week notice.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)