10+ Year Old Account
    oof the fact they aren't giving a prepatch release date is worrying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some WoW youtuber thinks we'll have a 2 week prepatch.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I keep going back and forth on it but the more I think about it, the more I think we may end up with just a 2 week prepatch.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I keep going back and forth on it but the more I think about it, the more I think we may end up with just a 2 week prepatch.
    I mean there isn't much to do this time around. You learn of undead rampaging, you go to icecrown, you farm rares. There aren't stages like last time with the burning of teldrassil. It could be possible.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I mean there isn't much to do this time around. You learn of undead rampaging, you go to icecrown, you farm rares. There aren't stages like last time with the burning of teldrassil. It could be possible.
    It's a pretty small prepatch event, to be honest.

I guess we'll see.

Just realized, not to bring up an old conspiracy theory, but the Jailer might want Anduin if he’s related to Arthas (as he is next in line to be the death puppet).

The mystery Anduin model could also be him getting tortured/transformed into Old Anduin from that comic.
    Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2020-09-17 at 10:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Just realized, not to bring up an old conspiracy theory, but the Jailer might want Anduin if he’s related to Arthas (as he is next in line to be the death puppet).

The mystery Anduin model could also be him getting tortured/transformed into Old Anduin from that comic.
    He might get an interaction with the Jailer in a cinematic(The ingame ones).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    He might get an interaction with the Jailer in a cinematic(The ingame ones).
    Wowhead article on it thinks Jailer is torturing him by using Anduins past.

Well the launch date is set in stone. Every week without end-of-season announcement pushes the prepatch back with one week.

There are two week's worth of quests in the prepatch event. That is the minimum time they can have for prepatch.

I've been thinking about this one a lot.

Anduin is separated from the others. Time flows differently in the Shadowlands. AFAIK we don't ever recover him after we escape from the Maw(correct me if I'm wrong).

It's entirely possible we get Anduin "It's been 200 years" Wrynn.

Why do you guys want Varian cucked lmao?

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Varian's dead as hell, brother.

Varian's dead as hell, brother.
    But Anduin is like in his 20s? That would mean whatever happened between Arthas and Tiffin would've happened ages ago.

Edit: I'm talking about the whole Anduin being related to Arthas thing.

But Anduin is like in his 20s? That would mean whatever happened between Arthas and Tiffin would've happened ages ago.

Edit: I'm talking about the whole Anduin being related to Arthas thing.
    Ah yeah. No, I never put much stock on that theory. Arthas could have banged Taretha but chose not to because he was in love with Jaina. Why would he bang his best bro's babe if he didn't bang some random chick?

Like they're both blonde and use the Light? Okay. Velen uses the Light and Anduin is into Draenei chicks, so clearly Velen is Anduin's real dad.
    Last edited by gunner_recall; 2020-09-17 at 11:15 PM.

IF they go that route, I doubt they will say Tiffin had sex with Arthas, more like Varian and Tiffin raised Arthas's kid for SOME reason.

I don't want to sound like a broken record but I think they may do the Yondu/Ego/Peter storyline from GOTG2. Except this may have been seeded for longer than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    IF they go that route, I doubt they will say Tiffin had sex with Arthas, more like Varian and Tiffin raised Arthas's kid for SOME reason.

I don't want to sound like a broken record but I think they may do the Yondu/Ego/Peter storyline from GOTG2. Except this may have been seeded for longer than that.
    Good god stop pushing the dumb theory.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    you get 3 reknown a week until you finish the covenant questline, then it is 2 a week. i believe the questline takes 7 weeks.
    so most if not all power unlocks will be finished so you will just be unlocking the cosmetic stuff at that point

- - - Updated - - -

Good god stop pushing the dumb theory.
    at this point its simply a story of two princes and what path each choose

arthas is essentially the bad road and anduin is the good road

we will get arthas probably confronted by anduin and at that point he will shatter Jaina's naive hope that he wasn't in control of his actions

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    we will get arthas probably confronted by anduin and at that point he will shatter Jaina's naive hope that he wasn't in control of his actions
    Man, how great would that be if we get all these story leads that Arthas is getting a redemption arc.

We finally rescue him and what's the first thing he does? Proves he was just an evil unrepentant asshole all along.

5+ Year Old Account
    Man, how great would that be if we get all these story leads that Arthas is getting a redemption arc.

We finally rescue him and what's the first thing he does? Proves he was just an evil unrepentant asshole all along.
    That would be pretty good

I mean it would be very funny.