1. #62801
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Ew the new face looks like shit. I hope they revert back to the first picture.

    See that's part of the reason why my main character is a void elf, human faces look so mongoloid.
    Cave men are handsome too.

  2. #62802
    Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    I'm putting money on tomorrow.
    I would think so too, but you never know. This would be when we would normally get a new build, which might likely end up being the last one before 9.0 goes live.

    It isnt exactly a whole lot, but who knows. I am honestly just starved for content right now.

  3. #62803
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    They did. Sadly pretty drastically changing a face I was going to go with for a new character in Shadowlands.

    Before:

    After


    Hope they bring it back as a young looking 'caucasian' face option at some point, but I wouldn't know how to really advocate for that.
    He looks 'rested'
    “When I became a man I put away childish things,
    including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

  4. #62804
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Cave men are handsome too.
    There's a reason they were called Homo Erectus

  5. #62805
    Quote Originally Posted by IndCold View Post
    He looks 'rested'
    He looks like he's perpetually questioning the reality of life.

  6. #62806
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    He looks like he's perpetually questioning the reality of life.
    Would you blame him? He has has a rough last few years, and now he is being told he is about to be sent into literal hell to fight Sylvanas again.

    The guy just needs a break.

  7. #62807
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    "We gain the power of a TITAN! WOW!!!"

    Bruh, didn't we do that in BFA, or in 7.3 during the Argus fight? Not like it would matter anyway, considering we're beyond Titan level in SL. Hell, remember when people thought Me'dan was busted? Yeah, we surpassed him LONG ago. Even before MoP.
    "beyond titan level"
    yeeeah no
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

    From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

    He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

  8. #62808
    Man, this newest PTR build just keeps delivering (small) hits.

    https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...75883918831621

    I was really looking forward to that lilac color for my Highborne char. And I like that bluish black far more than the desaturated black-black.

  9. #62809
    Bloodsail Admiral Gifdwarf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Ban Realm of the Shadowlands
    Posts
    1,065
    Looks like we're getting a build today? That monk post said "in this week's build". Assuming release is the 29th, they will probably push that today or tomorrow.

  10. #62810
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Man, this newest PTR build just keeps delivering (small) hits.

    https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...75883918831621

    I was really looking forward to that lilac color for my Highborne char. And I like that bluish black far more than the desaturated black-black.
    That's a shame I'm still here crying out for a proper beard option on my Trolls.

  11. #62811
    Stood in the Fire Lady Atia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Rumour Tower
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Looks like we're getting a build today? That monk post said "in this week's build". Assuming release is the 29th, they will probably push that today or tomorrow.
    Two out of three realms are already offline, so build incoming soon TM ^.^

  12. #62812
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    34,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    So...

    Do we think there will be any announcements today?
    I'm saying Jailer cinematic and 9.0 date (October 6th, hecking xorothian channelers) tomorrow.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster
    It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.
    Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

  13. #62813
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I'm saying Jailer cinematic and 9.0 date (October 6th, hecking xorothian channelers) tomorrow.
    Xorothian channelers were debunked years ago.

  14. #62814
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    34,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Xorothian channelers were debunked years ago.
    Have they ever been wrong, though?
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster
    It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.
    Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

  15. #62815
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Have they ever been wrong, though?
    They have in fact only been correct once from what I remember.
    If you check WoWhead you can see why it occasionally shows up.

  16. #62816
    Waiting for 9.0 like...


  17. #62817
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Man, this newest PTR build just keeps delivering (small) hits.

    https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...75883918831621

    I was really looking forward to that lilac color for my Highborne char. And I like that bluish black far more than the desaturated black-black.
    Very unfortunate. Come on, Blizzard! Danuser spoke so confidently about players being able to "express themselves", but these last couple of builds have added no new customization options and have even removed some options. Wtf are they doing?

  18. #62818
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Waiting for 9.0 like...

    IMG
    I love this so much because it really expresses how I feel...

  19. #62819
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyndir View Post
    Very unfortunate. Come on, Blizzard! Danuser spoke so confidently about players being able to "express themselves", but these last couple of builds have added no new customization options and have even removed some options. Wtf are they doing?
    Well, thankfully night elves now have three options moving from purple to neon pink. That's obviously far more fitting and exciting. (/s)

    But yeah that is really a bit upsetting.

  20. #62820
    Void Lord Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    41,593
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Well, thankfully night elves now have three options moving from purple to neon pink. That's obviously far more fitting and exciting. (/s)

    But yeah that is really a bit upsetting.
    the darker colors IMO weren't good(For nelves) but still they did some good work for all. The removed stuff might be bugged and not ready..maybe, cause thats the only reason I can see to remove.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

    Warrior-Magi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •