10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    --- snip ---

well so much for an october release
    Thats dated at almost a week ago. So fake right?
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-09-30 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Thats dated at almost a week ago. So fake right?
    damn chick that was quick

i gotta up my photoshop game

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    damn chick that was quick

i gotta up my photoshop game
    The fact that you linked a low quality image insteadd of just linking to the specific Blizzard forum was also a pretty obvious tell. In the future I would go for a fake deleted tweet. Much harder to verify.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Then take a break, if you've played all of BFA then god knows u deserve one, lol

- - - Updated - - -

Torgahst, the maw, conduits, there are still classes that need to be looked at and extremely quickly.
    Rework the entry quest
    Put in more stuff like mounts and pets
    Removed weekly cd
    Can’t say much about classes because I play WW

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The fact that you linked a low quality image insteadd of just linking to the specific Blizzard forum was also a pretty obvious tell. In the future I would go for a fake deleted tweet. Much harder to verify.
    I shall teach him the ways of the master

10.0 dragon expansion

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    Rework the entry quest
    Put in more stuff like mounts and pets
    Removed weekly cd
    Can’t say much about classes because I play WW
    What exactly is wrong with the entry quest? I was under the assumption the problem was that you had to do the long intro on your alts, which was changed.
    The weekly CD will likely not be removed, simply because it isnt a bug, it is a feature.
    Classes might not be in the greatest spot, but if that is the problem then we might as well just get the expansion out so the problems become more readily apparent so we can at least get the changes in 9.1. If the changes have not come on the Beta or PTR by this point then Blizzard has seemingly just decided that the feedback from there isnt relevant, and only being shown the class in the live enviroment will change their minds.

Also, isnt there a whole ton of mounts and pets? There are pets from every rep, 2 from every covenant, and each zone has one or more secret mounts you can get from exploration. Seems to me there are more mounts than we usually get, honestly.

Please please stop with Pets and Mounts as Rewards. There are just so many of them, it simply does not feel rewarding anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Please please stop with Pets and Mounts as Rewards. There are just so many of them, it simply does not feel rewarding anymore.
    It’s all about sick-ass armor and weapons transmogs for me. Just shower us with that, including new recolors of older armor
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

7+ Year Old Account
    Speak for yourself -, there's never enough mounts and pets in this game. Also, for me it's far more important how a mount/pet/transmog looks, not how rare it is or hard to obtain, hence they still feel rewarding most times. The problem is if we get the tenth horse/boar/wolf as a 0,1% rare drop instead of adding all horses/boars/wolfs of the same type to one reputation vendor.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

What exactly is wrong with the entry quest? I was under the assumption the problem was that you had to do the long intro on your alts, which was changed.
    The weekly CD will likely not be removed, simply because it isnt a bug, it is a feature.
    Classes might not be in the greatest spot, but if that is the problem then we might as well just get the expansion out so the problems become more readily apparent so we can at least get the changes in 9.1. If the changes have not come on the Beta or PTR by this point then Blizzard has seemingly just decided that the feedback from there isnt relevant, and only being shown the class in the live enviroment will change their minds.

Also, isnt there a whole ton of mounts and pets? There are pets from every rep, 2 from every covenant, and each zone has one or more secret mounts you can get from exploration. Seems to me there are more mounts than we usually get, honestly.
    The torghast entry could be fixed imo by simply allowing it all to be done in one go because resetting each time sucks

The mounts and pets is to give more reason to do stuff in the maw because it’s only purpose is the stygia stuff and honestly if the rewards were BoA it would be great

The week long cd will change in 9.1 probably

The class thing....as a WW I just played an expansion with bugs from 8.0 And ssome guildies complain about their class but honestly I think that’s because they want to be broken for example a guy complaining about holy pally not having a bunch of aoe heal mechanics and CS costs too much mana...I don’t think it beyond tuning but I’m clueless

The torghast entry could be fixed imo by simply allowing it all to be done in one go because resetting each time sucks

The mounts and pets is to give more reason to do stuff in the maw because it’s only purpose is the stygia stuff and honestly if the rewards were BoA it would be great

The week long cd will change in 9.1 probably

The class thing....as a WW I just played an expansion with bugs from 8.0 And ssome guildies complain about their class but honestly I think that’s because they want to be broken for example a guy complaining about holy pally not having a bunch of aoe heal mechanics and CS costs too much mana...I don’t think it beyond tuning but I’m clueless
    I guess I simply don't know enough about Torghast to comment further then. I just assumed the introductory quest was too long to warrant having ot do it on each alt, which is why it was changed.

I really don't see why the Conduit thing will be changed, honestly. With the exception of Druid you can have 1 soulbind for each spec which you can change at will, it does mean you cannot have your favorite soulbind on all your specs if you swap often, but I think that is the point, to finally attempt to add in meaningful choice back to the game.

I guess I simply don't know enough about Torghast to comment further then. I just assumed the introductory quest was too long to warrant having ot do it on each alt, which is why it was changed.

I really don't see why the Conduit thing will be changed, honestly. With the exception of Druid you can have 1 soulbind for each spec which you can change at will, it does mean you cannot have your favorite soulbind on all your specs if you swap often, but I think that is the point, to finally attempt to add in meaningful choice back to the game.
    The problem with torghast is you do one layer then go to oribos
    Then repeat
    Then repeat
    Then repeat

As for the conduits think of it like if you got your best one but already swapped out a couple earlier this week and now you can’t. Multiple trees is fine but one you don’t unlock for a few weeks and the third takes 9 weeks and unlocking all of the slots takes like 13-17 weeks and they are not all equal or designed around roles/specs.

Also it discourages experimenting with builds. For example right now there’s a trait that turns Healing over 70% into an absorb or a hot I think at a rate of 3%. There’s also a monk leggo that makes your 3 core damage abilities heal (meant for MW) and WW monks using that leggo heal a ton in dungeons and mixing that trait with the leggo is why. You won’t do it in competitive content but it’s fun....you have to wait weeks and sacrifice a leggo and a dps conduit.

Thinking players will swap every encounter won’t happen because
    1. The specs don’t have many good conduits.
    2. A vast majority of players won’t care....so why punish the few that enjoy the play style of things like a healing dps monk??

Also imo the covenants provide meaningful choice without the power attachments. Trying to make everyone care just annoys people.
    Last edited by razorpax; 2020-09-30 at 11:47 AM.

Speak for yourself, as a collector I love it.

The problem with torghast is you do one layer then go to oribos
    Is that some other quest i don't know about? The unlock quest just has you go through the various wings one after the other, with no stops in Oribos or even leaving Torghast in between.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Is that some other quest i don't know about? The unlock quest just has you go through the various wings one after the other, with no stops in Oribos or even leaving Torghast in between.
    If that’s true they changed it since I went in and that’s my only real complaint besides the vendor being the best source of power but it’s likely they changed that too

Expecting a juicy build tonight lads??

WoD finally nerfed. It was always a matter of time. They were never going to allow one expansion to rule them all when it came to 10-50.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    WoD finally nerfed. It was always a matter of time. They were never going to allow one expansion to rule them all when it came to 10-50.
    Still gonna use it the most for levelling, simply because zones are so damn gorgeous. And getting garrison in the process is handy.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Still gonna use it the most for levelling, simply because zones are so damn gorgeous. And getting garrison in the process is handy.
    Except Tanaan, that zone imho isn't even a goods looking as the others in WoD. It's essentially just Hellfire from Outland reskinned as a jungle.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    Except Tanaan, that zone imho isn't even a goods looking as the others in WoD. It's essentially just Hellfire from Outland reskinned as a jungle.
    That's not even a levelling zone, so no problem here.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

For WoD, did they nerf the various treasures too? Because honestly that was the way I got most my leveling done as of late.