Can you get AotC in 2 weeks (1 reset) if you're at around 350 ilvl right now? I want to get it on my fresh 120 DK and not my boring Paladin tank.

Legitimately and as a guildless player.

Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    Can you get AotC in 2 weeks (1 reset) if you're at around 350 ilvl right now? I want to get it on my fresh 120 DK and not my boring Paladin tank.

Probably not. N'zoth is a huge pain in the ass on normal alone.

so could this potential be the longest prepatch?
    #tracerisawesomelycute
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ght=shada%27in
    Mods are bias
    "I believe in honor but when it comes to war i will do whatever it takes to protect or save my family" -General Zanjin

Guildless? Good luck. N'zoth is not a pug friendly boss and everybody and their mom asks for 460+ ilvl and AOTC for groups, and what few groups that don't are unlikely to be top tier so you'll spend a lot of time on the brick wall.

Besides, I thought AOTC and the associated mount go out with Shadowland's release, not the pre-patch?
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    The only difference between the Maw in Launch Shadowlands and Broken Shore in Launch Legion is that you can do SOME stuff in the Maw. Both expansions had you go there for quests and I'm PRETTY sure Broken Shore was clickable on the map (could be wrong).

As Zovaal/Sylvanas is in the Maw, any patch with their raid is going to be a shitty patch if it involves going somewhere completely different. Hence why the Maw has room to grow in a patch but is not completely bereft of content at launch. Complaining about the Maw being unfinished at launch is harping on a stupid point.

There is no Suramar in Shadowlands, there will likely never be a Suramar again. They said day one there were no traditional questlines in the Maw.
    Except the Maw is a complete zone with unique mechanics and quests that is "unfinished" now because its main purpose got removed. Like, it is an actual zone unlike launch Tanaan or launch Broken Shore.

Depends on how deep your pockets are.
    /tar Tinker-zealot /point /lol
    WoW:Shadowlands - Danuser's Divina Commedia?

Look, I'm not super happy about the delay either, considering that literally yesterday I resubbed for 2 months, expecting it to be just in time to get the last couple of things in BfA that I want, do the pre-patch and play through the expansion launch, so I kinda got rekt'd, but...

I have nothing but RESPECT to Blizzard for this decision.

The reality is that the devs know better if the expansion is ready or not. We might have some idea as to how the Beta is going, but we don't have access to all of the bug reports, player feedback, QA department reports, etc. And most importantly, most of us here don't know how much time sorting all of that out would actually take. They do. And if they believe that they need more time to get the expansion to a state where it's ready to come out, I actually trust them on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Lol, it's even main content of pre-patch.
    Cheers guys.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    so could this potential be the longest prepatch?
    6 weeks ins't unheard of and they probably won't release in the second half of december, so it might be a week longer.. maybe. Maybe it'll be in the middle of november then it's still just 4 weeks. We will have to see.
    /tar Tinker-zealot /point /lol
    WoW:Shadowlands - Danuser's Divina Commedia?

It's like 50k for a AoTC run now, so relatively cheap.

Finally catching up on the news. I'm not upset at the delay solely because I want an enjoyable expansion. At least we have a date for prepatch and while were stuck with BFA content for a bit longer just think of how nice it'll be to go into Shadowlands knowing it wasnt half assed and rushed out just to hit a target

So, what's your guess for the release date? I'm going with November 24th.

If you buy a boost your ilvl won't matter.
    Without a boost? Not happening.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Why is Oribos a mess?
    Maybe it’s just me, but it felt incredibly difficult to traverse, quite convoluted with NPCs and the whole >here you can mount and here you can’t< wasn’t visible or clear to me. It just felt really weird and confusing to me, but that might just be my perception of it (I’m sure you get used to it when you spend more time there, but it’s not as easily accessible as Boralus, Dalaran or most other capitals).

- - - Updated - - -

LOL I am catching up now, Shadowlands delayed. Not that I was calling it several weeks ago. I am glad it is. This expansion is clearly not ready yet.

People insisting that they won‘t delay Shadowlands must be shocked now...
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again
    Vote #Jaina!
    #Proudmoore4AllianceLeader
    #ImwithHer2020

My guess is they're working with launching on November 10 (raids on December 1st), but obviously they don't want to announce anything after having just delayed.

Hey, maybe some more classes/specs will get a rework after all.
    “When I became a man I put away childish things,
    including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yeah. I have to assume this is just a delay to keep balancing but calling out endgame as something they're fixing has me worried. Because all the endgame influencers are still ranting about pulling the ripcord.
    Something could be lost, but I wont be mad if they do pull the Ripcord. Will still be a good game. I think that if they do, it will just be letting us change conduits freely, and adding a talent row for the covenant abilities. I expect Soulbinds to stay mostly the same. I want to pick a covenant for the theme, not for the ability anyways. Im on the fence.

Maybe they'll remove Soul Conduits

I agree that Shadowlands will benefit from the delay in regards to more tuning/balancing/extra time to add rewards and secrets, but I DO NOT think it is unfinished content wise.

Anyone expecting a maw revamp or a covenant revamp is in for a rude awakening.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    I agree that Shadowlands will benefit from the delay in regards to more tuning/balancing/extra time to add rewards and secrets, but I DO NOT think it is unfinished content wise.

Anyone expecting a maw revamp or a covenant revamp is in for a rude awakening.
    Yeah, unlikely but who knows. I doubt they'll budge on covanents(Until after release)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

The game isn't going to be made inherently worse if they pull the ripcord, but it'll be infinitely more generic/boring. Not boring enough to tank the expac WoD style but still disappointing.

I really doubt that's what they mean by endgame though, considering the "ability tuning" post they made just a few days ago.
    Honestly, a bit more class polish, making all covenant abilities decent for most situations, and making the Maw a bit more fun is all I want. Letting us change conduits around more often even if there is a 24 hour cd would be great too. Pulling the Ripcord might be easier for them to do though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yeah the Maw is weird but IDK if they have enough time to redesign the Maw without getting it pushed back to 2021. I think the Maw is probably always meant to be 9.1 content, like Karasang was in MoP.
    Idk, I don't think it needs that much? I doubt they add story content at launch. I don't think it needs it. Just add more rares, some actual world quests, and some more fun puzzles. Maybe add a DINO island-style grind for a few mounts? It just needs a bit more.