10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosha View Post
    For someone who has played ‘every beta’ you seem to not understand bugs very well.
    Or bugs are inconsistent and not always appear for everyone.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Or bugs are inconsistent and not always appear for everyone.
    That’s exactly how bugs work and that’s what I was getting at lol. He was basically stating because he didn’t encounter any, that the game was fine and on par with other expansions.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love that we're 2 days to gold and an entire continent is just broken.

https://twitter.com/Wowhead/status/1315360929819881473
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

I'm going to hazard a guess the fix just hasn't reached deployment :/
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I'm going to hazard a guess the fix just hasn't reached deployment :/
    Could in theory be a bug inherent to the PTR servers for all we know.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Ion just tweeted:

Ion Hazzikostas
    @WatcherDev
    Replying to
    @Wowhead
    This was fixed internally a couple of days ago but PTR hasn't been restarted to pick the change up. This won't occur when pre-patch goes live.

December release IMO would mean postponing raids opening until January. Even in covid times.
    Yes, but that is something they have done before if I remember right. It means a bit longer period before raids open but that's fine.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Yes, but that is something they have done before if I remember right. It means a bit longer period before raids open but that's fine.
    I mean, they planned on giving us two weeks of prep time before raids open, which is a VERY short period of time. I would prefer min 3 weeks.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I wanna say they did it just this expansion with Dazar'alor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Ion just tweeted:
    Good to hear.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile in the Beta, trinkets aren't even tuned yet.

Yeah I'm glad they delayed it, at this point I'm still nervous about it being ready this year at all.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I honestly don't think. Beta at the moment looks fairly underwhelming and unpolished. Please remember Shadowlands was supposed to launch in 2 weeks. Thank god they reiterated that decision.

Still they haven't done that much in the last weeks during beta, especially when it comes to their promised tuning pass or change of Covenant skills - they haven't even touched that yet.

Then there's the XP problem of SL leveling, the bugs, The Maw, bugged main story quests that put a halt to your SL progression altogether... there is so much stuff they still have to do and they have maybe 6 weeks left. It's a lot of work they are still facing to make this expansion launch-ready.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be fine with 15th December, too. Would be quite close to Christmas, but still be fine imho. 8th December still sounds like the best date for expansion launch.
    but those bugs only exist in alternate universes

- - - Updated - - -

I wanna say they did it just this expansion with Dazar'alor.

- - - Updated - - -

Good to hear.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile in the Beta, trinkets aren't even tuned yet.

Yeah I'm glad they delayed it, at this point I'm still nervous about it being ready this year at all.
    apparently trinket tuning is happening internally and will be out next build likely with the covenant tuning

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    but those bugs only exist in alternate universes

- - - Updated - - -

apparently trinket tuning is happening internally and will be out next build likely with the covenant tuning
    Of all things to delay the expansion over I doubt it would be trinket tuning of all things. Those can be hotfixed all the way until the raid is open.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Of all things to delay the expansion over I doubt it would be trinket tuning of all things. Those can be hotfixed all the way until the raid is open.
    yeah its not a major issue but they have already stated they will be tuning it with the covenants and everything so i expect it this build

Quote Originally Posted by Mosha View Post
    That’s exactly how bugs work and that’s what I was getting at lol. He was basically stating because he didn’t encounter any, that the game was fine and on par with other expansions.
    It goes the other direction as well, though. A single persons experience isn't enough to either verify the game is bug-free or a buggy mess unfit for release.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    yeah its not a major issue but they have already stated they will be tuning it with the covenants and everything so i expect it this build
    Tuning is always an ongoing process anyway as new data comes in.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im still a bit disappointed with how few customizations we got it after the last "big" update, Trolls don't have the forest troll and other colors, normal orcs didn't get the dragonmaw skin color, worgens didn't get a full black fur color, taurens and goblins seem rly lackluster.

Guess they had to stop doing the in order to work on the expansion, but i hope they don't forget the literally only feature of this expansion in that regard since we will not get any race or class and don't forget that other races are getting the end of the stick.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2020-10-12 at 09:19 AM.

I really want a blending of the last 2 beard options for belfs as well.. the full beard doesn't cover the sides of the jawline, the one that does has no mustache section.. we are so close, let me have my majestic beard. Just superimpose both of them and let it be done Blizz. .
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I really want a blending of the last 2 beard options for belfs as well.. the full beard doesn't cover the sides of the jawline, the one that does has no mustache section.. we are so close, let me have my majestic beard. Just superimpose both of them and let it be done Blizz. .
    elves are supposed to have less facial hair or don't have at all, its bonkers those pink knife ears got before trolls while we had a bearded vol'jin for so long

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    elves are supposed to have less facial hair or don't have at all, its bonkers those pink knife ears got before trolls while we had a bearded vol'jin for so long
    There have been pictures of old elves with beard for ages .. nelves had the grandpa-smurf beard option since practically forever. I'm mostly annoyed because a "full beard" is not just a mustache and a bit around the chin and they already have both seperately. Adding a combined version would literally just be importing both meshes into a file and be done with it.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Is it Shadowlands time yet? #notsopatientlywaiting
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

Quote Originally Posted by anakin57 View Post
    Every time you ask it gets delayed by two days. We're watching you.

Just reposting this to make sure people see it. One of the best changes in 9.0/Shadowlands!

"Max level is now required to access the Black Market Auction House."

Quote Originally Posted by anakin57 View Post
    2 days until we can raid again (or just the one for our US brothers & sisters). I actually can't wait