I put the blame on when Morheime, when he used to be at the company. Agreed to let blizz accept more diversity of women minorities. Regardless of their backgrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    I put the blame on when Morheime, when he used to be at the company. Agreed to let blizz accept more diversity of women minorities. Regardless of their backgrounds.
    I mean Blizzard is stationed in California so it's inevitable that they'd adopt intersectional ideology. It's not about stopping the influx of LGBT+ representation or making WoW more inclusive to players of all types, because there's nothing inherently wrong with that. But what Blizzard does have is the choice of who they want to work with, and there's no excuse for some of the hateful people they've started to align themselves with.

There are plenty of very kind and good-natured people on the left who aren't into making these edgy takes. That's on Blizzard for not being selective enough. Look at Christie Golden for example, she seems like a very nice person. Night and day difference between her and Roux.

Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    I mean Blizzard is stationed in California so it's inevitable that they'd adopt intersectional ideology. It's not about stopping the influx of LGBT+ representation or making WoW more inclusive to players of all types, because there's nothing inherently wrong with that. But what Blizzard does have is the choice of who they want to work with, and there's no excuse for some of the hateful people they've started to align themselves with.

There are plenty of very kind and good-natured people on the left who aren't into making these edgy takes. That's on Blizzard for not being selective enough. Look at Christie Golden for example, she seems like a very nice person. Night and day difference between her and Roux.
    I agree, but that screenshot clearly shows they are starting now to not give a toss about those they hire (in terms of researching them up) before they hire them. And thats sad and pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I think many posters here don’t realize how much it is because they haven’t experienced it by themselves yet and only ready about it.

As soon as you reach 60 in Shadowlands, for several hours you’re just unlocking system after system after system after system. It’s honestly a mess, especially when you do it for the first time.
    it really is insane
    they changed up the soulbind unlock so you have to quest a bit before getting it
    first time through you will have to do 9 torghast runs
    upside after 3 months your world quests give ilvl200 gear

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Yeah... I don't know how this is going to go well in the future. Maybe they'll make a character with Autism or something though?
    Not sure how they'd pull that off tbh

Also seeing that Twitter screenshot is why I'm scared to post on Twitter
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-10-06 at 04:32 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Dude, you know this is all strictly against forum rules, right? You might want to take it down before it gets taken down.

Even aside from that, the only where it's even clear that there's an actual definite problem is Roux, and I think you know it. Everything else is just impolite ways of putting stuff or arguable opinions. About topics which aren't allowed on this board.
    Last edited by Eurhetemec; 2020-10-06 at 04:28 PM.

It's only the beginning. They're starting to work with some very suspect people.

--- snip ---
    Degeneracy train choo-choo! Full speed ahead! Racism and hatred is fine, fuck this whiteys am I right, fellow pederasts?
    Catastrophic collapse of western civilization is getting closer every second, tension points in media are just tiny reflections of undergoing process.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-10-06 at 04:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean it is a problem but bad faith actors crying about them makes it harder. Like I said right now its not really a problem and nobody should be freaking out.

Degeneracy train choo-choo! Full speed ahead! Racism and hatred is fine, fuck this whiteys am I right, fellow pederasts?
    Catastrophic collapse of western civilization is getting closer every second, tension points in media are just tiny reflections of undergoing process.

They aren't actual employees just done contracted work.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    I really hate when people treat woman/man, black/white, etc. as different tribes, where every tribe MUST have representation in company or game. Blizzard should pick best writers they can and don't give a shit what is color of his/her skin or who he/she like to f*ck after work.

Same with story elements, you can clearly see they put some token stories for virtue signaling on different interviews how great they are. In Warcraft most (if not all) romance story are forced, just remember how we mocked Thrall wedding.

But it's not only Blizzard, just western world slowly losing it's mind and California is eye of the storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I mean it is a problem but bad faith actors crying about them makes it harder. Like I said right now its not really a problem and nobody should be freaking out.

They aren't actual employees just done contracted work.
    i mean if someone who has a contract with my company acts in that way...i certainly wouldnt let them effect my flagship IP.

i mean retcon will happen in the future but i swear if they make wrathion make sweet love to his half brother and turn into a female dragon....well tahts just too much

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I really hate when people treat woman/man, black/white, etc. as different tribes, where every tribe MUST have representation in company or game. Blizzard should pick best writers they can and don't give a shit what is color of his/her skin or who he/she like to f*ck after work.

Same with story elements, you can clearly see they put some token stories for virtue signaling on different interviews how great they are. In Warcraft most (if not all) romance story are forced, just remember how we mocked Thrall wedding.

But it's not only Blizzard, just western world slowly losing it's mind and California is eye of the storm.
    but you dont understand
    Shaw and flynn are so totally organic
    its not like Shaw had a thing for a certain elf or anything through the established story already
    no no no we need to give him a day of bonding with a guy he found annoying for 90% of it before the magic moment he got a boner for him

anyways...WHOS READY FOR PREPATCH BOYS!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post

I dunno I just think the people in that picture is part of a crazy section of the internet that corporations like to pander/placate.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    Is this General Off Topic / political forums?

The shit in here....

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Yeah... I don't know how this is going to go well in the future. Maybe they'll make a character with Autism or something though?
    Not sure how they'd pull that off tbh

Also seeing that Twitter screenshot is why I'm scared to post on Twitter
    I mean, as someone with Autism, I like to RP my character as a character with it (Ya know, to represent me). It doesn't change anything, really.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't doubt that there are probably Autistic characters in WoW tbh. Same with almost anything else tbh. But, like everything else, I hope Blizzard doesn't force the representation, ya know (Other series tend to do this, and they're kinda ruined as a result of it)? Just make it apparent to the world, and that's that. WoW is a fantasy afterall, and therefore you can do whatever with it (That is, if it still fits within the franchises own rules, which this does tbh. Gays or Blacks exist. Who gives a shit, ya know?).

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't think they're crossing a line here.... so..meh..... I'll know when things start to look like that one image of marvel comics recently(Forgot when I saw it...pre pandemic)
    Oh are you talking about the New Warriors?

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...w-new-warriors

I mean as long as they don't do something like this, then representation is fine and I have no time for the people that feel threatened by it.

I mean, you can't tell me some Night Elves or Dwarves didn't want to fuck a bro, ya know? lmao Especially the Night Elf guys. There are obviously gays.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    I mean, as someone with Autism, I like to RP my character as a character with it (Ya know, to represent me). It doesn't change anything, really.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't doubt that there are probably Autistic characters in WoW tbh. Same with almost anything else tbh. But, like everything else, I hope Blizzard doesn't force the representation, ya know (Other series tend to do this, and they're kinda ruined as a result of it)? Just make it apparent to the world, and that's that. WoW is a fantasy afterall, and therefore you can do whatever with it (That is, if it still fits within the franchises own rules, which this does tbh. Gays or Blacks exist. Who gives a shit, ya know?).
    so a gnome then?

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    so a gnome then?
    Human Ret Paladin lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    As with the spate of recent threads on this, gender/race issues are not permitted topics in these forums. Return to general discussion of Shadowlands/9.0.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Damn, that orc with the face paint looks awesome. Still sad until Trolls get bitchin' beards, though...