10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Oh shit, something is happening!
    https://prnt.sc/plsb7z
    Holy shit, @razorpax was right after all!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Except we de-powered Artifact Weapons when dealing with Sargeras' sword

They could be re-powered with some items such as Xal'atath but still, currently all Artifact Weapons are glorified butter knives.
    I was under the impression that we simply depowered the magic we collected while grinding AP, and that the weapons just went back to their un-empowered form before all the AP (Doomhammer being the regular doomhammer again and such) we obviously didn't drain all the magic from the weapons otherwise we would either kill or release Xal.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    wrath was wows peak by numbers of playes because it was easy you imbecile thats why
    The game got easier after wrath with dumbed down heroics, free epics, legendaries and LFR.

You’ve obviously not played the game at all.

Ps. Reported.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I was under the impression that we simply depowered the magic we collected while grinding AP, and that the weapons just went back to their un-empowered form before all the AP (Doomhammer being the regular doomhammer again and such) we obviously didn't drain all the magic from the weapons otherwise we would either kill or release Xal.
    You shouldn't think of them as all being similar situations.

Xal'atath was never going to be fully drained, because it's much more than just a weapon. Something like Kingslayers or Truthguard though, are likely to be completely depowered into being a regular pair of daggers/shield.

Something like Light's Wrath or Aluneth might have enough raw power to remain fairly strong even after being drained.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone leak something. Train needs to go choo-choo and blast off to space.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    That's why Wrath was the first time WoWs growth stagnated?
    Subs started to decline AFTER. Logically that should tell you that subsequent expansions were worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Okay so I am making a bunch of assumptions
    More like speculations, which is exactly what this thread is about. I much prefer this type of discussion post than people spamming fake leaks.

The red dragonflight will of course fight the Bolvar not just because he is the ultimate force of awesomeness but also because he hates them lake literally hates them during the mount quest you got an achievement for slaughtering them so he could easily go to the dragon isles and wants to wipe them out and stop them from being able to give the queen dragon her ability to pump out babies faster than blizzard pumps out microtransactions

For the bronze flight it's obviously the infinite that's just how it goes

We then have the green which would probably come under assault by the nightmare and I only say this because every time we go into the emerald dream that nightmare has more and more hold on it but there is also the fact that their new leader seems to have a very Hands-On approach to the world of mortals and might become the next crazy b**** that tries to control us

The blue could simply be a power struggle for leadership with another group of blue dragons that has recently been found and wants access to their arcane nomicon

The black would fight the twilight and you would have the black prince talked about how without their corrupted leader the twilight can be lead to a world peace and redemption and they deserve chance at it just like he did

And then we get to the true enemy which is the proto Drake that was risen and now threatens our world

Even the Bolvar might have a problem with galakrond this gigantic proto-drake that would make even deathwing seem small just based on his skeleton

Can we beat all of these forces to the source aspects power end give new meaning and a new patron Titan to the dragonflights of azeroth

Find out next September in aspects of azeroth
    Im all in for a storyline for each of the flights!

Blue dragonflight could also be something connected to the blue dragons found in Azsuna. Tho I guess struggle for power is a staple of theirs.

Black dragon makes sense both to be Twilight stuff OR Wrathion searching for more members of the flight and maybe un-corrupting some that are still under the influence of the void. Maybe even bring back Sintharia since we know she's still alive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    The game got easier after wrath with dumbed down heroics, free epics, legendaries and LFR.

Ps. Reported.
    Didn't people complain how Cata HC dungeons was so much harder than Wrath?

- - - Updated - - -

Subs started to decline AFTER. Logically that should tell you that subsequent expansions were worse.
    Nah, Cata dungeons were just harder for all the casual wrath babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Someone leak something. Train needs to go choo-choo and blast off to space.
    True. It's getting pretty boring and we are having one slow week ahead of us.

10+ Year Old Account
    I much prefer this type of discussion post than people spamming fake leaks.
    Are you implying that Wrath of the Bolvar is fake?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Are you implying that Wrath of the Bolvar is fake?
    Of course not, everyone knows the Bolvar is the one true leak!

I really hope they add that reference ingame somehow...

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Oh shit, something is happening!
    https://prnt.sc/plsb7z
    OMG is this real

Ps. Reported.
    When an expansion launches and people with tbc gear clear naxx 25 it's piss easy

You have no clue plain and simple

Didn't people complain how Cata HC dungeons was so much harder than Wrath?

Nah, Cata dungeons were just harder for all the casual wrath babies.
    Yeah. Like, my hayday was in Wrath (I was a total scrubbin in Vanilla, and only started to dabble in raiding in BC) but even though I found the Cata dungeons super difficult I really enjoyed them for it. I was kind of annoyed that they got meganerfed and they weren't as fun anymore after that. M+ has made things better in that regard but I hate the feeling of rushing the content that I get from the timers.

Honestly I kind of feel like the game is at a really good point right now with difficulty, having modes like Normal and Mythic and whatnot, I just wish the classes were more engaging. Hopefully 9.0 will give the classes some love.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course not, everyone knows the Bolvar is the one true leak!

I really hope they add that reference ingame somehow...
    Good, good. I hear The Bolvar has eyes and ears everywhere, so it's best we remain on his good side.

(Sadly, I don't think the meme has gotten big enough to be recognized by Blizzard at this stage. It will be more likely that the Shadowlands leak will get its own reference/little joke during the presentation. However, if (the) Bolvar, at any point, says "wrath" in a sentence... I will consider it a reference in my mind.)

Ps. Reported.
    No, it didn’t. The game got significantly harder with Cataclysm. So hard the outcries during the first weeks of Cataclysm were so loud that they eventually made it easier than WotLK in the end.

The first weeks of Cataclysm were amazing before they started nerfing the difficulty.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    The red dragonflight will of course fight the Bolvar not just because he is the ultimate force of awesomeness but also because he hates them lake literally hates them during the mount quest you got an achievement for slaughtering them so he could easily go to the dragon isles and wants to wipe them out and stop them from being able to give the queen dragon her ability to pump out babies faster than blizzard pumps out microtransactions
    achievement removed from the game. Only dialogue about "you are empty as i am" left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    Yeah. Like, my hayday was in Wrath (I was a total scrubbin in Vanilla, and only started to dabble in raiding in BC) but even though I found the Cata dungeons super difficult I really enjoyed them for it. I was kind of annoyed that they got meganerfed and they weren't as fun anymore after that. M+ has made things better in that regard but I hate the feeling of rushing the content that I get from the timers.

Honestly I kind of feel like the game is at a really good point right now with difficulty, having modes like Normal and Mythic and whatnot, I just wish the classes were more engaging. Hopefully 9.0 will give the classes some love.
    I feel the same in regards to Mythic+, it's too similar to WotLK Heroics' cleave galore. Which is why I enjoy megadungeons while they last.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post

Honestly: subpar story (not that Wrath was that much better, it is only considered good because we are dealing with a known WC3 character), shitty class design (coupled with HoA and Azerite since they are both part of class design atm) and issues with itemization (but this might be more of a vocal minority deal for some of the revisions) are the only truly bad parts of BfA that are keeping it from shining, but unfortunately they are also the ones we have the most day-to-day interaction with.

so with Eye of Azahara confirmed does that mean Razor was trolling all along? wtf

Sorry if it has already pointed out but I had a crazy idea: what if Bwonsamdi's boss is Mueh'zala and Sylvanas is either working alone or in cohots with some unknown entity (maybe something from the Shadowlands)?