Was there any update on the undelete character thingy? I wonder if our deleted characters will all disappear in a while, I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    What the [...] has my reputation to do with bringing up pain points from beta.
    A very big deal? Reputation matters, and with your reputation, we have no reason to take anything you bring up serious unless somebody less dramatic also brings it up.

November 23rd is the release date, pre-patch event starts the 10th.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Some new stuff in here.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yep, let's switch from "there is nothing to do" to "too soon, unfinished" discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Was there any update on the undelete character thingy? I wonder if our deleted characters will all disappear in a while, I hope so.
    First hear about that, something happen to undelete stuff?
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2020-10-29 at 05:12 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Is Nathanos getting pinned to a wall by Tyrande? Good! Hope he suffers

Well, at least I got the 'it'll be out after Halloween' guess correct lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Is Nathanos getting pinned to a wall by Tyrande? Good! Hope he suffers

Well, at least I got the 'it'll be out after Halloween' guess correct lol
    That is exactly what's happening, yes.

SL launch: November 23

Season 1 launch: Dec 8
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post

Some new stuff in here.
    Ohh, Tyrande snipped pinning Nathanus to a wall!

7+ Year Old Account
    Uff, i can't wait for all the cinematics.

Formerly known as Arafal

I have to admit, slightly annoying that the raid opens in December, I am moving right around then and I was sure I was going to be able to get nice and settled before my guild starts raiding again.

Though that being said I am quite suprised at all this news, both how early the expansion releases, but also how long until the pre-patch begins. I was sure it would begin next week to give us the full 4 weeks of events, and now instead we get barely 2. Hopefully getting the gear isnt going to be too difficult.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, looks like that Nathanos v Tyrande cutscene will be pretty coll going by that trailer. Not to mention that Anduin seems to finally be getting an actually good storyline that plays to his strengths, really loved his questline in 7.2, and it was almost painful to see him so criminally botched in BfA.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Eh, trailer doesn't put Jailer in a good light. He seems like yet another superiority complex villain. "Pitiful mortal"? M8, check our kill record. "No one escapes the Maw?" Well shit, I wonder if he knows about our SL endgame activities.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well, through November I probably work from home 100% time (my country was almost untouched first wave of corona, but now it's close to disaster), I can do my job in advance, I start my vacation December 12th and only premieres that interests me are SL and CP.

So unless we won't have more delays, current Shadowlands/Cyberpunk schedule is perfect for me by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Eh, trailer doesn't put Jailer in a good light. He seems like yet another superiority complex villain. "Pitiful mortal"? M8, check our kill record. "No one escapes the Maw?" Well shit, I wonder if he knows about our SL endgame activities.
    WoW has cliche story, more news at 11.

Eh, trailer doesn't put Jailer in a good light. He seems like yet another superiority complex villain. "Pitiful mortal"? M8, check our kill record. "No one escapes the Maw?" Well shit, I wonder if he knows about our endgame activities.
    I would guess the intention is to have him be essentially a macguffin to explain how Sylvanas has gotten so powerful, as well as giving her an ally that feels sufficiently threathening.
    Could be wrong of course, but I feel this strengthens my theory that Sylvanas will stay alive until the final patch as the definite main antagonist for the players to be emotionally invested in defeating, with the Jailer just being the powerhouse behind her.

10+ Year Old Account
    He probably says it either to Anduin at the start or before we escape so this is microscopic level complaint. The whole
    "Nothing escapes the maw" is purely made to for a good end video line to sorta give us goosebumps. Obviously people escape the maw(That artifact of the first one was clearly not something he knew would let us escape.

Also lol @ Sylvanas wanting to control your own fate and how life and death isn't fair. Good grief she is a walking contradiction. News for you Banshee yes Life isn't fair and you aren't the only one who got bad luck or screwed over >_>
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2020-10-29 at 05:35 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

3+ Year Old Account
    Yeah he's your average Saturday Morning Cartoon Villian, him and Mueh'zala
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

As I predicted, Sylvanas seeks to create a utopian world where no one has to suffer, where "everything is fair". Kind of like Madara Uchiha from Naruto. However I'm smelling a potential betrayal from the Jailer, because he doesn't give a shit about those ideals. He just wants to consume everything. The Jailer will probably backstab her once she's outlived her usefulness. A fitting end for someone who has used everyone as pawns.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    He probably says it either to Anduin at the start or before we escape so this is microscopic level complaint. The whole
    "Nothing escapes the maw" is purely made to for a good end video line to sorta give us goosebumps. Obviously people escape the maw(That artifact of the first one was clearly not something he knew would let us escape.

Also lol @ Sylvanas wanting to control your own fate and how life and death isn't fair. Good grief she is a walking contradiction. News for you Banshee yes Life isn't fair and you aren't the only one who got bad luck or screwed over >_>
    I wouldnt be surprised if some of those voicelines are generic taunts from Torghast actually. Die too many times so the Tarragrue comes out "pitiful mortals"

Seems Blizzard is fully gettting on the Sylvanas being completely insane train. Hard to get back down when you have the character loudly expose their intentions to destroy the world to save it.