Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    There was an event? Can't even remember it. Still remember Deathwing oneshotting zones for Cata, though. And the elementals and Twilight Hammer raising a ruckus.
    The Theramore scenario was open for lvl 85 players (instead of the normal requirement of lvl 90) and you got a tabard from it on Alliance and pet on Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    More interesting here I thought was the usage of Minn'do. If Shan'do means honored teacher, does Minn'do mean dishonored teacher - to reference the Night Warrior state?
    No, it means mother in Darnassian. An'da is Papa/Father and Min'da is Mama/Mother. Dunno why they spelled it like that though. Maybe female teacher? But I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    No, it means mother in Darnassian. An'da is Papa/Father and Min'da is Mama/Mother. Dunno why they spelled it like that though. Maybe female teacher? But I doubt it.
    I mean, I guess it's possible they typo'd it from Min'da to Minn'do. And I'd probably think so, if Shan'do wasn't so related to Malfurion. The connection to Tyrande and Shandris with Tyrande also being a mentor in the priesthood is noteworthy - probably especially so now, considering the Night Warrior situation. I guess it'll remain inconclusive for now unless there's a missing bit of clarification elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Maybe Matron or something like that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Waking up early is significantly worse than going to bed later. Not to mention many people take time off for launch, rendering your supposed issue moot. And where are you getting the idea from that many adults go to bed at 21:00 unless they have morning shift?
    Get up at 5, spend an hour or so getting ready (shower, eating etc) and 30-60 minutes commute.. 7 is not uncommon start time in the real world.. Have you ever tried it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    That's the "downside" of a global launch - it's always going to be midnight for someone. Making it 05:00 for you makes it 00:00 for some sod elsewhere.
    True... That cannot be otherwise.

I just argued, that 24 in Europe and 15-18 in USA, clearly favors US........Which is not odd, as Blizzard is a US company.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Nice little detail. The guards at the entrances of the ICC dungeons are dead, probably killed by the Mawsworn.

10+ Year Old Account
    This pre-patch sucks big time. Standing around for 20 minutes waiting for rares to spawn... yay. Nathanos was kind of cool but sheesh really bad showing here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    This pre-patch sucks big time. Standing around for 20 minutes waiting for rares to spawn... yay. Nathanos was kind of cool but sheesh really bad showing here.
    Phase two starts next week.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Phase 2 doesn't have quite a lot more either.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Phase 2 doesn't have quite a lot more either.
    My point i ssaying not all of the prevent comes out at once.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Far as I'm reading it doesn't change the fundamental gameplay of the event. More dailies with the same crappy rare spawn system. Was hoping to use this event to gear out my alts but at the rate it goes I won't even bother since it takes so long.

I can't believe they just sent us back to Icecrown to kill skeletons. That's the patch.

Far as I'm reading it doesn't change the fundamental gameplay of the event. More dailies with the same crappy rare spawn system. Was hoping to use this event to gear out my alts but at the rate it goes I won't even bother since it takes so long.
    Do yo know that you can trade in the scourgestones you get from those rares for the commendations you need to get the gear? By doing all the rares once, you can basically buy all the gear available.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashina View Post
    I can't believe they just sent us back to Icecrown to kill skeletons. That's the patch.
    And previously we have been send to Westfall to kill demons.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    And previously we have been send to Westfall to kill demons.
    It seems some people unreasonably expect Blizzard to put huge effort into an event that is supposed to run for 2 weeks for some reason. That work is better spent on the expansion itself.

I thought the transmog was meant to be new but I apparently have quite a few of the appearances anyway. Oh well, new pet hype at least

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Do yo know that you can trade in the scourgestones you get from those rares for the commendations you need to get the gear? By doing all the rares once, you can basically buy all the gear available.
    I was more interested in the gear from the rare mobs. The purchasable gear is decent but a full 6+hour cycle just to gear up a fresh alt when its less than two weeks out from an expansion and nothing matters anymore? Just make the event a literal loot pinata who cares? Make the rares respawn every 5 minutes and they can all be up at once

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    I thought the transmog was meant to be new but I apparently have quite a few of the appearances anyway. Oh well, new pet hype at least
    The horde got some of the heads, shoulders and sometimes chest items from a quest or something like that. For alliance the tint was apparently never used that way because I don't have the corresponding pieces there.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

I was more interested in the gear from the rare mobs. The purchasable gear is decent but a full 6+hour cycle just to gear up a fresh alt when its less than two weeks out from an expansion and nothing matters anymore? Just make the event a literal loot pinata who cares? Make the rares respawn every 5 minutes and they can all be up at once
    Yeh, Icecrown is a total lag-fest when a rare spawns every 20 minutes. Abilities take upwards of 5 seconds to go off and you've got no idea what's going on, until everyone mounts up, flys off and heads towards the next rare.

Rather than pushing say 100+ players into single points in the zone, would it not have been better to have had ALL rares re-spawning in 5-10 minute waves? That way you can camp the ones you actually want and the lag's more spread out across the zone?

Quote Originally Posted by zaxlor View Post
    Yeh, Icecrown is a total lag-fest when a rare spawns every 20 minutes. Abilities take upwards of 5 seconds to go off and you've got no idea what's going on, until everyone mounts up, flys off and heads towards the next rare.

Rather than pushing say 100+ players into single points in the zone, would it not have been better to have had ALL rares re-spawning in 5-10 minute waves? That way you can camp the ones you actually want and the lag's more spread out across the zone?
    Problem then is that everyone would simply camp the same rares like Bronjahm or Skadi.
    The world revamp dream will never die!