Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    So, what is the lore reason for the Jailer being chained up? Or is this all just taking place before he broke free?
    Most likely before he broke free, yes.

Also, why can't the zombie event begin already?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I prefer Jailers in-game model. He looks much more dignified. His cinematic face reminds me of an ogre.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Right.

That cinematic just hyped me up.

Formerly known as Arafal

Thats a lot of assets for one one minute long cinematic.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh when will people learn Blizz doesn't just crank out CGI stills for the heck of it? Bolvar? Yep was the Expansion Cinematic. Jailer? Launch Cinematic.

Of which I'm sure there'll be more, I imagine they're gonna do the whole Saurfang Arc thing again with a cinematic each patch.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Nice, looks like rare spawns changed to 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    None of this is fixed or even helped by attempting to only use the word theory in the phrase "scientific theory".
    All of those are effectively consequences of the colloquial use of the word, so i'd rather strongly disagree with your claim. Most of these misunderstandings come from people thinking "theory" = "guess".

Besides, you don't have to have proper understanding of the scientific method to understand that "scientific theory" doesn't mean "guess made by a scientist", just like you don't need to know how exactly electronics work to understand that computers aren't run by little demons doing the calculations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Nice, looks like rare spawns changed to 10 minutes.
    Damn. Right after I invested in a whole bunch of Accursed Mementos too...

Nice change for those still wanting to farm stuff though, Bronjahm especially.

"You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I figured how SL will end.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    This final week until launch is going to feel like it goes on forever I feel.

At least I have everything planned for the day. Or at least I thought I did until I inadvertedly agreed to let someone look at my apartment the day after the launch, meaning I will have to either wake up early after a night of binging WoW, or stay up all night...
    I still have to get the bag on my main...which is taking longer than any of my alts

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I will accept it if its a cinematic involving the Arbiter saying "Skadoosh"
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    I still have to get the bag on my main...which is taking longer than any of my alts
    Was lucky and got it on my main on the second attempt, but still have not gotten it on my preferred alt, instead getting it on the first attempt on a relatively unused alt.
    Hopefully the new 10 minute rare rotation should ensure a better chance of getting the mount, it will certainly help with making me feel less guilty about sleeping in and narrowly missing a spawn of Bronjahm, like I did this morning.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

after the n'zoth dbz move, i don't doub this at all

Last minute theory: some how, some way, The Jailer is either the first Titan or father of the Titans, and represents Chronos. (Who was the actual lord of Titans in Greek mytho, which the Pantheon is based off)

This would explain the multiple infinity designed things, his original designs resemblance to Aman'thul (who is the other "father" in the pantheon as well as the Time god related to Death/Time), his connection to Azeroth and how he's in charge of the "Grand Reordering". Maybe he was the one who was supposed to do Order in the first place?

Anyone with a Night Elf female char can tell me if they have idle sitting animation? Mine is still as stone. And other players see it too. What a weird bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Anyone with a Night Elf female char can tell me if they have idle sitting animation? Mine is still as stone. And other players see it too. What a weird bug.
    They all freeze.

Edit.:
    Watched how it should look like in the wowhead dressing room and it is kind of choppy there. Maybe they just bungled it up and then deactivated the whole thing to cover.
    Last edited by Plehnard; 2020-11-17 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Last minute theory: some how, some way, The Jailer is either the first Titan or father of the Titans, and represents Chronos. (Who was the actual lord of Titans in Greek mytho, which the Pantheon is based off)

This would explain the multiple infinity designed things, his original designs resemblance to Aman'thul (who is the other "father" in the pantheon as well as the Time god related to Death/Time), his connection to Azeroth and how he's in charge of the "Grand Reordering". Maybe he was the one who was supposed to do Order in the first place?
    he has some tie to the titans as they are known as the first ones (anyone who thinks this is incorrect you can see it in the intro scenario with the stone reacting to the heart of azeroth) personally i think he is a keeper designed by Argus but im also basing that off of the theory that the titans have a rebirth cycle so they exist then go to planets then awaken then go into planets etc. which is kinda supported by "she is not the last but the first" meaning Azeroth is not the final titan but the first and entirely possible she is the titan of creation as Argus is the titan of unmaking/death according to the in game files. This makes Zoval and the Arbiter their keepers

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Was lucky and got it on my main on the second attempt, but still have not gotten it on my preferred alt, instead getting it on the first attempt on a relatively unused alt.
    Hopefully the new 10 minute rare rotation should ensure a better chance of getting the mount, it will certainly help with making me feel less guilty about sleeping in and narrowly missing a spawn of Bronjahm, like I did this morning.
    Wait so that means bag every 3 hours?

Curseforge is suspending updates during Shadowlands launch week.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=319169/...h-week?webhook