7+ Year Old Account
    Hows everyone's launch been?
    I managed to play till like 3 am, only got to lvl 52.

I almost died laughing when i saw Anduin defy the jailer.
    Bastion is fucking beautiful, can't wait to reach Ardenweald.

Formerly known as Arafal

If you cannot wait... the campaign end before the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    His World Soul's remains were Blue. The corruption may have been Red, and stolen from the Shadowlands.
    I seem to recall there being a banshee wail during the cinematic when the red hit. Maybe it's just me, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    I seem to recall there being a banshee wail during the cinematic when the red hit. Maybe it's just me, though.
    It was just the Arbiter screaming in pain.

Even the subtitles say literally that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Hows everyone's launch been?
    I managed to play till like 3 am, only got to lvl 52.

I almost died laughing when i saw Anduin defy the jailer.
    Bastion is fucking beautiful, can't wait to reach Ardenweald.
    56 just started maldraxxus

Napping then finishing

3+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if the Arbiter can talk, or she just has these beings that speak for her?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    its argus

we were told by the writers themselves that the machine of death was working when we did emerald nightmare
    when argus goes into mythic he turns red
    when we summon argus theres a red aura
    Argus is a Titan. Titans don't go to the Shadowlands on death.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I wonder if the Arbiter can talk, or she just has these beings that speak for her?
    There's an NPC that is literally called her voice and flat-out tells you that her purpose is doing that.

Oribos is going to be a raid

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Argus is a Titan. Titans don't go to the Shadowlands on death.

- - - Updated - - -

There's an NPC that is literally called her voice and flat-out tells you that her purpose is doing that.
    we have no idea what happens to a titan killed before a true awakening
    we have no idea what happened to argus
    he was the titan of death so its possible that his essence went to the realm of death just like the titan of life went to elunaria

also the arbiter might be malfunctioning because of the fact titan souls dont belong there...creates a kind of logic loop

its makes more sense than "lol vampire boss shot her" or "sylvanas did it because she died in icc years ago and even though the writers and the story show that she was still working as recently as early legion its the reason why"

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    we have no idea what happens to a titan killed before a true awakening
    we have no idea what happened to argus
    he was the titan of death so its possible that his essence went to the realm of death just like the titan of life went to elunaria

also the arbiter might be malfunctioning because of the fact titan souls dont belong there...creates a kind of logic loop
    Wrong. We already know that anything but mortals is either returned to its own plane when their body is destroyed, or ceases to exist if already there.

And if the soul doesn't belong there, you're just replacing "what caused it" with a slightly different "what caused that cause" without actually getting us any closer to the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    Imagine the sex.

No. No. No. No.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    The soul that broke the maw is Sylvanas Windrunner, throwing herself from ICC

"Then how is Garrosh in Revendreth?" From the Arbiter's perspective, Garrosh died long before the events of World of Warcraft: He died on a time travel adventure so his soul got to the Shadowlands even before his dad got there

"What about Ursoc & Ysera?" The Winter Queen cinematic all but confirms Elune delivered Ysera's soul personally. And it should be assumed the same applies to all of Elune's literal children. Or grandchildren in the case of Cenarius.

And it's not Argus, because Argus isn't dead. We killed Agramarr the same way & "killing him" just freed him from Sargeras' mind control: The only evidence you have that it's argus is a color.

Also, besides pointing out Sylvanas' red eyes, the sound the Arbiter when she becomes inflicted by the red energy is the same as Sylvanas' banshee form
    Sylvanas throwing herself off of ICC is NOT what broke the machine of death. You're fooling yourself. Blizzard literally fucking stated more than once already that it broke sometime in Legion. Also, it doesn't have to be Argus' soul itself. It can just be a piece of the Shadowlands Sargeras took to empower Argus as the Death Titan, coming back to Oribos after the Death Titan's fall.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Wrong. We already know that anything but mortals is either returned to its own plane when their body is destroyed, or ceases to exist if already there.

And if the soul doesn't belong there, you're just replacing "what caused it" with a slightly different "what caused that cause" without actually getting us any closer to the answer.
    wait so you are saying that a titan of death might have returned to the plane of death??? similar to the titan of life and elunaria???

i mean next youll tell me the mythic phase of argus is cannon even if not reflected in the cinematic just like archimonde

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mrsohta View Post
    No. No. No. No.
    i think she wanted to bang his daddy

The Jailer was so kind to have that new set of armour freshly forged for Sylvanas. I guess it's one of the perks that come with the job.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    Imagine the sex.

Lets not do that, its a 12 rated game rlx lol.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Lets not do that, its a 12 rated game rlx lol.
    12 pegi , yet Garona and "Rape" word already there.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    12 pegi , yet Garona and "Rape" word already there.
    The last thing we want kids/teens to know about is consensual sex.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Sylvanas throwing herself off of ICC is NOT what broke the machine of death. You're fooling yourself. Blizzard literally fucking stated more than once already that it broke sometime in Legion. Also, it doesn't have to be Argus' soul itself. It can just be a piece of the Shadowlands Sargeras took to empower Argus as the Death Titan, coming back to Oribos after the Death Titan's fall.
    We know pretty clerarly the timetable.

Ursoc went to Ardenweald.

Teldrassil went to the Maw.

Death broke somewhere between Emerald Nightmare and the BFA pre-event.

So was it Gul'dan? Helya? Kiljaedan? Or Argus?

Only one of those is part of a Cosmic Pantheon.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Anyone happen to know what the renown cap is before the weekly reset? (I guess NA had one today, but EU resets on Wednesdays, about 11 hours from now)

https://www.wowhead.com/news=319430/...ges-in-shadowl

If you don't want to read the article, they've changed how party phasing works - in BfA, you could join a group for a quest/rare and automatically be phased together will all your party members, in Shadowlands you have to go to a Sanctury (e.g. Oribos) to change your shard and be able to join the rest of your group. The tooltip suggests its deliberate.

I... honestly have no words.